Do You Believe All Will Be Resurrected Bodily?

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
do you agree with my post on the Resurrection with the biblical definitions of body and spiritual and how Paul uses those words in 1 Corinthians ?

thanks !

Hey brother, I have no idea. We need Jesus, that is it. Who cares if spiritual body or psychial body at this point. Lets live our life, and try our best to respect God, and others out of it all.

Cheers. ~ Aubrey.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey brother, I have no idea. We need Jesus, that is it. Who cares if spiritual body or psychial body at this point. Lets live our life, and try our best to respect God, and others out of it all.

Cheers. ~ Aubrey.
who cares about the bodily Resurrection of Jesus ?

is that a serious question ?

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s a statement. I’m to the point I’m done trying to my point across if it doesn’t help.

At this point Jesusisjwhw, my focus needs to be on the remembrance of Christ Jesus and what he had done for the world, and what he has done for me in my life. Not semantics.

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It’s a statement. I’m to the point I’m done trying to my point across if it doesn’t help.

At this point Jesusisjwhw, my focus needs to be on the remembrance of Christ Jesus and what he had done for the world, and what he has done for me in my life. Not semantics.
the Resurrection is not semantics its a fact that must be believed as its the centerpiece of the Gospel message and Paul makes salvific statements about it in 1 Corinthians 15:2 & 17

2-By this gospel you are saved,
17- And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins

So it does matter and has Eternal Consequences.

the Resurrection is no more about semantics than the Gospel is about semantics. Both are the same message and are Salvific.

Why does Paul mention on several occasions about a false gospel if it didn't matter ?

hope this helps !!!

Upvote 0