PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm very effeminate. My apartment looks like a woman lives there. A lot of people think I'm gay, and I'm not. I love fashion and watching fashion shows. I'd much rather read Vanity Fair than Sports Illustrated. Sports I could care less about.

But, I've found women friend-zone us quite frequently. Maybe it is just where I live.

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Whats important here is that you dont eat too many sweets because we all know that a moment on your lips is a lifetime on your hips and we need to be looking good in our swim suits.

No mater who and what we are we all need to be changing to be more Christ like. It dont matter if your John Rambo or Bruce Jenner, our goal is to be Christ like as defined in the Bible, not what your neighbots think you should be like.

Upvote 0
May 31, 2013
Northeast
✟25,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm very effeminate.[...]
If that's you in your avatar, then man, you're not kidding!

Sorry...

Anyway, if this...
But, I've found women friend-zone us quite frequently. Maybe it is just where I live.
...means you think it's having a negative effect on your success in finding a gf, I would recommend you not fake more masculinity to remedy the situation. You won't be able to keep it up long-term. (I mean... the feigned masculinity.) The real you will eventually work its way out into the open, and whoever you're going out with will spot the charade you've been pulling. And she'll resent you for it.

What if you happen to meet someone who's looking for someone just like you, she's kind and cute and hot and likes all the things you like, and you know she'd be perfect for you, but you've adopted a classic masculine facade, so she strikes you off her mental list of possibilities because that's precisely the opposite of her ideal guy. Man, talk about tragedy, there's one for you. Maybe God planned for you guys to be together, but you second-guessed things and blew the outcome He envisioned.

You can never go wrong being who you truly are. You'll always go wrong trying to be someone you're not. It just doesn't work.

Reactions: seekingmuch
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Asian women on the otherhand, they get crazy for effeminate guys, especially, the effeminate looking ones.

K-Pop is to blame I think.

Isn't that mostly teenage women? Can't imagine many grown women want an effeminate man. Even the hyper neotenous east Asian race. Lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
About as much as men like masculine women.

Concerning psychology and human attraction, I believe many men like masculine minded women. I do not think the same is quite true regarding women being attracted to feminine minded men.

Women on average are more physically neotenous than men, and as far as evolutionary psychology goes this most likely also extends into the psychological realm. Psychological neoteny is the extension of child-like psychological traits into adulthood. Also explains female attractions to mates quite well. They desire a man taller than them, able to earn more than them (or at the very least on par.. never less unlike men who care less..) one who is assertive and able to stand up for himself and extension her. Or why feminists (hyper femininity) happily use the term "manbaby" yet not "femalebaby" despite them ordinarily vehemently going after any gender specific term in existence and why they're problematic. Or why they expect all accountability to fall on men.

Male psychology is more diverse. We were children once and had the necessary childlike psychological traits. Realistically we are not going to lose them all in adulthood. Men need more social pressures to act like a man, which can be summed down to acting less like a child. If a man acts like a child.. well again.. the gender specific term "manbaby" exists to shame them.. happily applied by social conservatives and feminists (they're not as different as some might think..) lol.

You also see this in the BDSM community. The [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]/submissive and the sadist/dominate is pretty much the same psychology and attractions as noted above albeit in a more extreme form. In that community more men are open to being the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]/submissive compared to women being open to being the sadist/dominate roles. It all goes back to women being more psychologically neotenous than men, while men are more of a blend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Whats important here is that you dont eat too many sweets because we all know that a moment on your lips is a lifetime on your hips and we need to be looking good in our swim suits.

No mater who and what we are we all need to be changing to be more Christ like. It dont matter if your John Rambo or Bruce Jenner, our goal is to be Christ like as defined in the Bible, not what your neighbots think you should be like.

AMAZING!!!

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mehguy just proved us wrong.:(
I'm not sure that what I had in mind contradicts him. I recall an interview I was reading with a member of some 80's hair band, I don't recall which. But he was talking about how he would go to the salon to get his hair done and get female attention that way, and also quite a bit of female attention in the form of debauchery when he was on the road (when he was even more dolled up). So that was an "in" for him, so to speak. He had a common interest with a lot of women - hair. This doesn't mean every woman was attracted to him, I'm sure there were still women who preferred men to be clean cut and wearing a suit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,435.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Isn't that mostly teenage women? Can't imagine many grown women want an effeminate man. Even the hyper neotenous east Asian race. Lol.

Not just teens but Asian women of all ages especially those who took care of their own financial future / stability ;)

Ironically, I read quote the other day from a beverage. It says "men should not be part of a woman's financial plan....Women should be their own boss!".

Why?? If a woman made her own financial stability, she can choose any man she wants, not just putting up with those who makes a lot of money!

That might be only true for Asian women outside of USA and Europe (without any strong Western cultural influence who doesn't like effeminate men).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not just teens but Asian women of all ages especially those who took care of their own financial future / stability ;)

Ironically, I read quote the other day from a beverage. It says "men should not be part of a woman's financial plan....Women should be their own boss!".

Why?? If a woman made her own financial stability, she can choose any man she wants, not just putting up with those who makes a lot of money!

That might be only true for Asian women outside of USA and Europe (without any strong Western cultural influence) who doesn't like effeminate men.
Japanese woman complain Japanese men are too wrapped up careers and technology to give them the attention they crave. Birth rates for Japan is at the lowest in history.

"Japan's shrinking birthrate has been blamed in part on a growing social trend known as 'herbivore men' -- those who shun carnal pleasures and machismo in favor of the quiet life."

http://news.abs-cbn.com/classified-odd/02/21/17/loveless-lonely-women-pay-to-date-in-japan

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0