Not open for further replies.

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by el44
I don't think the dog gets a choice here. You want him back,he's back ! I can't imagine Jesus sayin' no ,and if you've seen Jesus you've seen the Father.Anything that does not go against the attributes of the Spirit of God will not be held from those he loves.In the new testiment the attributes of a Godly man are listed very clearly.these attributes are God. Thats where they come from.thats who he is.These attributes are called love.God is Love.And not some human kind of love that we sometimes label him with,but his discription of love also well described in the N.T.
I believe" ya kan hav ala' dogs ya wan , jus keepm' outa' myard"
I agree!

Upvote 0

shastajade

May 5, 2004
Independence, MO
✟204.00
Faith
Christian
LouisBooth said:
Nope they don't. all creation is fallen so unless you can get your dog to repent hahaha...then nope..sorry to say. Animals will be in heaven because creation will be remade, but they will all be new ones..the ones that die are gone :)
Sorry that struck me as very funny. Um, yeah I dont believe that animals go to heaven. The reason you have a soul is it is your spiritual body. The holy body of yourself. That you decide if it goes to heaven or hell. Now to God, flesh is sinful, and of no worth to him. God doesn't want flesh. Not saying animals are sinful, but flesh is of no use to God. Therefore, if an animal dies (remember it has no soul-spiritual body) then it goes no where. its flesh just rots in the ground.

Upvote 0

Philip

Orthodoxy: Old School, Hard Core Christianity
Jun 23, 2003
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟7,106.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
shastajade said:
The reason you have a soul is it is your spiritual body. The holy body of yourself. That you decide if it goes to heaven or hell. Now to God, flesh is sinful, and of no worth to him. God doesn't want flesh. Not saying animals are sinful, but flesh is of no use to God. Therefore, if an animal dies (remember it has no soul-spiritual body) then it goes no where. its flesh just rots in the ground.

This is Gnosticism.

God created our flesh and proclaimed it good:

Genesis 1:31
And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.