✟19,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do dreams have an impact on our lives
I know in Biblical scriptures dreams have often been used warned Christians impending Danger it seems to me the dreams have been used in the Bible as symbolic in nature
As an easier way to tell people that God speak to them
But my question is this do you think that are dreams have any meaning
For the average person?

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do dreams have an impact on our lives
I know in Biblical scriptures dreams have often been used warned Christians impending Danger it seems to me the dreams have been used in the Bible as symbolic in nature
As an easier way to tell people that God speak to them
For the average person?

Interesting question. I used to have dreams all the time, even when I was a child. Only when I received the gift of interpretation did I realize that the Lord was trying to speak to me through those dreams the entire time, even when I was still an unbeliever.

That having been said, I'd say yes. They have meaning for everyone because they are a vehicle through which God can communicate directly into people's lives. Does that mean all dreams are from God? No. But I believe He is always trying to speak to all men, and dreams are one of the ways He tries to do so.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For the average person?

For the average Christian, NO.
Why should God send a special message via a dream to the average Christian. They have the bible, they have sermons, they have conversations with other Christians, all of which should be challenging them/us in our daily Christian life.

Upvote 0