Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
If all babies go to heaven then we should abort all babies to make sure that they get saved otherwise most of them windup in hell especially if Calvinism is true
There's a broad gate that leads to destruction (one that many have found), and there's a narrow gate that leads to eternal life, (one that few have found). That's what Calvin teaches anyway, though I believe that it was also taught by Someone else long before Calvin's time .. Matthew 7:13-14, so it's hardly an original teaching of his ;)

As for Calvin's belief concerning those who die in the womb, or as infants, please reread post #259 in this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If all about babies go to heaven then we should abort all babies to make sure that they get saved otherwise most of them windup in hell especially if Calvinism is true

If TULIP is true, it doesn't matter whether the babies are aborted or not--the same ones will go to heaven or hell regardless of when and how they died.

Even if all aborted babies go to heaven (and I believe they do, not because of innocence but because of ignorance (see Romans 1), Christians should still oppose abortion and infanticide because the goal of Christianity is not just heaven but life in the Body of Christ.

God has already designated who will go to heaven, and He will get them there all on His own. That's not the mission of the Body of Christ, and we have no power to sve the soul anyway.

An aborted baby is denied the opportunity for life in the Body of Christ, and life in the Body of Christ is actually the mission of the Body of Christ.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
you cannot trust a God like this, one who enjoys throwing most of his creation to hell, i hate this god, kind of sad that aborting all babies we get more people into heaven as opposed to all the efforts of God's impotent Church
So what version of God do you love?

Upvote 0