Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which is still superior to the Republican party's. :) According to your source, the Democrat party's favorable rating is 38.9%. According to the same source, the Republican party's favorable rating is 37.1%. You get that when it comes to favorable ratings, the higher % is better & for unfavorable that the lower is better, right? So you've repeatedly shown us that the Democratic party STILL has better favorability ratings than the Republican party, but you probably made this thread to try to make a point about how pathetic their favorability ratings are.

The Republican party's unfavorable rating was 63.1% in December 2013. It was higher than the Democrat party's unfavorable rating ever was in that time frame.

If you would like to speak of the Republican party and it's approval rating - you are welcome to start A THREAD ON IT.

This thread doesn't have anything to do with the Republican Party - nor Donald Trump. Please do not attempt to derail the thread.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Second time: if you want to start a thread on the RNC you are welcome to do so. This thread is speaking about the DNC
My reply to question.....can the DNC recover from such a low approval rating. My belief is that if the RNC can survive the DNC can as well. My answer is about the DNC.
Do you think the DNC can survive?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Second time: if you want to start a thread on the RNC you are welcome to do so. This thread is speaking about the DNC
You don't like the "What about...." defense? ^_^

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 191526
With all the atrump hatred even Elizabeth Warren is looking iffy.

According to this source 46% of Mass thinks it's time for someone else to have a shot at being a senator. According to your other source, the HuffPolls, his unfavorable rate is 50.5%. Fox News said that his approval rating continues to slip. Overall 51% disapprove of the job he's done.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to this source 46% of Mass thinks it's time for someone else to have a shot at being a senator. According to your other source, the HuffPolls, his unfavorable rate is 50.5%. Fox News said that his approval rating continues to slip. Overall 51% disapprove of the job he's done.

Third time. The op is about the DNC. Not Trump.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,296.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Political parties don't operate in a vacuum. The fact of the matter is that the Democratic Party, while suffering from abysmal approval ratings, still has a higher approval rating then the Republican Party. Part of a discussion forum is talking about what these things mean, yet all you seem to want to do is talk about how evil the Democratic party is.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

I understand. You only want to put the spotlight on how poorly you think Dems are doing so people don't look at how the approval ratings are lower for Trump & the Republican party.

• Agree
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
When the whole thing with Russia blows up in their face,cars it looks like it's happening, how low will their approval rate go.

You're right, the Republicans' favourable ratings will continue to tank as more & more is revealed about their shady ties to Russia.

• Agree
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I understand. You only want to put the spotlight on how poorly you think Dems are doing so people don't look at how the approval ratings are lower for Trump & the Republican party.

Fourth request

You're right, the Republicans' favourable ratings will continue to tank as more & more is revealed about their shady ties to Russia.

Fifth Request

• Haha
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not like this...it's like the Democrats don't want to learn. I promise, unless the Democrats get real they'll loose over and over. The liberal media is doing them no favors either. The biggest issue to them not surviving this loss is they have no message, they are negative as heck. And no, ignoring the problems of the country isn't positivity. Its denial. Case in point. Instead of rebuilding and listening to the people who voted them out, they're wasting time trying to impeach Trump. So they want to win by default. No message, no policies, no fixing this broken country. So one has to come to terms. This is about an agenda that goes very deep. And the news... To listen to the liberal news...they are truly crazy and I say thus in the nicest way possible. Unless they just stop the crazy (and hateful) reports the Democrats will not survive. Their biggest problem is they just don't want to listen.
Thank you for stating what you see is going on.

• Friendly
Reactions: Jo.jo
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Fourth request

Fifth Request

Welp, it was logical to assume you were talking about the tanking Republican ratings in the post I quoted, considering the facts. But if you want to throw away the facts & just be like nanny nanny boo boo about the Democrats, then OK!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought you didn't want to talk about the RNC?

I'm not. I believe the whole thing with Russia is in direct relation to how the DNC operates behind the scene. In eight months there's has been little more than talking points

It is going to blow up in their faces and people are going to see yet again how corrupt they really are.

Reactions: Jo.jo
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The real down fall of the DNC & why approval is low is the way they disrespect & insult the people who elected Trump. To connive to impeach him? This ridiculous "resistance". You know how disrespectful and insulting that is to his voters? They really think our vote doesn't count.

Right, because Republicans an d the Conservisphere were sooooo respectful to Obama voters. :doh:

Upvote 0