Can this party possibly recover?

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've seen many democrats say they are disgusted with how the DNC is. They said even though they don't like Trump at all, they way people are acting is ridiculous and makes the party look bad. Like constant negative news about Trump such as misspelling something or complaining about him putting ketchup on steak. I have to agree, at this point its childish behavior. I mean its fine if you don't like him and have a news story of value. But the attacks now are ludicrous. Even attacking Ivanka on her products. On Amazon they left thousands of 1 star reviews just to be mean. Thankfully a day after people supported her and actually not only bought her stuff but left 5 star ratings. It became the number one product on Amazon at that time.

Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It became the number one product on Amazon at that time.
Looks like she is doing very well if she can sell this much perfume at this high of a price. At one time this amount of money was almost equal to a week's pay for me. The Trump family is not hurting for money right now, that is for sure. They have one of the most popular brands in the world. I thought at first they would be a target for terrorism and that has not turned out to be the case at all. Business is very good for them right now.
ivanka-jpg.191527

Attachments

• ivanka.JPG
    ivanka.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I've seen many democrats say they are disgusted with how the DNC is. They said even though they don't like Trump at all, they way people are acting is ridiculous and makes the party look bad. Like constant negative news about Trump such as misspelling something or complaining about him putting ketchup on steak. I have to agree, at this point its childish behavior. I mean its fine if you don't like him and have a news story of value. But the attacks now are ludicrous. Even attacking Ivanka on her products. On Amazon they left thousands of 1 star reviews just to be mean. Thankfully a day after people supported her and actually not only bought her stuff but left 5 star ratings. It became the number one product on Amazon at that time.

The DNC needs to attack policy and not personality. The problem is that they don't want to put forward the policies that would attract people to them. Sanders is the one who energized the left but the DNC doesn't want to go that way. It was Democrats voting against it that defeated the proposal to let people import medicine in from Canada at a much lower cost than they can get the in the US. Yes, Republicans voted against it, but enough Republicans voted for it that it should have passed.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, that 1.9% edge is huge.

Welp, you thought it was so significant that the Democratic approval rating dropped to 48.2% you made a thread all about it. So a post pointing out that the Republican party's approval rating dropped even more, to 50.6% is completely appropriate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welp, you thought it was so significant that the Democratic approval rating dropped to 48.2% you made a thread all about it. So a post pointing out that the Republican party's approval rating dropped even more, to 50.6% is completely appropriate.

That would be 38.9%.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nancy Pelosi is even lower
DNC isn't the Democratic Party, it's the Democratic National Committee.

BTW, this isn't so different from the Republican Party ratings poll which has 50.6% unfavorable to 37.2% favorable, as Cimorene mentioned.
democratic-party-favorable-rating.png

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Which is sad because I would have maybe voted for him over Trump or Hillary.
I think a lot of people would have, to be honest. I've heard Trump supporters tell me otherwise, but I think Sanders would have beat Trump in a landslide victory. I don't see Michigan, Wisconsin, or Penn going for Trump with Sanders on the ticket for starters. Sadly, by the time Bernie was really gaining momentum, a lot of states had already picked Hillary and too many states were setup where even though Bernie won, Hillary got more total delegates.

I wish the DNC forbid superdelegates from even hinting who they were going to vote for too. I hate the system to start with, but then they are able to influence voters who don't want to "vote for a loser".

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bernie never had a chance because his own party leadership was purposely stacked against him. Hillary's newest employee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was doing everything she could to make sure of that.

Maybe that has something to do with their approval rating.

People in general don't like to be mislead.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
That would be 38.9%.

Which is still superior to the Republican party's. :) According to your source, the Democrat party's favorable rating is 38.9%. According to the same source, the Republican party's favorable rating is 37.1%. You get that when it comes to favorable ratings, the higher % is better & for unfavorable that the lower is better, right? So you've repeatedly shown us that the Democratic party STILL has better favorability ratings than the Republican party, but you probably made this thread to try to make a point about how pathetic their favorability ratings are.

The Republican party's unfavorable rating was 63.1% in December 2013. It was higher than the Democrat party's unfavorable rating ever was in that time frame.

Upvote 0