Disturbing Dream of a Giant Hitler and what seemed to be direct message from God

Apr 9, 2011
Oklahoma
✟7,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This was very disturbing indeed, but nevertheless something I wanted to share as it could contain direct revelation of the endtimes period. It was very short and clear to the point so here's what happened in my dream.

I appeared in a small room, inside this room was a computer station or console that one had to stand in front of to access. When I was drawn in closer to take a look at it I noticed it was very sophisticated technology, the highest quality of material. though there wasn't anything special about the function of this computer console system, it did seem a few years futuristic in nature, with hologram like displays where the keyboard was. I don't think thats too important but next I looked into monitor and this is the short vision I saw within it..

I was shown a clip of what appeared to be an army walking down the street, I could not see the entire army because I was viewing it from almost ground level it seemed like.

I saw several soldiers in the back marching towards but diagnol to me, and there in the front was a vehicle (probably for political figures), and right next to it stood a literal giant version of Hitler. at least 45 ft. tall. And this thing walked with immense stature, it looked so real.

As I saw this "parade" or march, a very distinct message was said unto me....

"Republics of the Earth, He controls the central banks of the world"

throughout the night I was also shown several flashes of the "great seal" the pyramid with the eye.

Yes I know all the conspiracy theories, but I think this image and its currency is somehow "connected" with the dream I had..

It seemed like a distinct message to me and others at the same time, has anyone else had this dream? What do these things mean...?

Did I see a robotic image of the beast ? it's so disturbing !

Miss79

Oct 26, 2010
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You looked at a "future" computer (glimpse of the future) soldiers follow orders from their leader. Let me think about this. Money has a great influence these days and people can do the strangest things for money (even sell their own soul). Hitler was a great deciever first the people trusted him and he made them believe he was the best person to rule Germany. Later on he did the most worst things to jewish people and skin coloured people. I think your dream is related to the antichrist who is also a great deciever but will be a world leader (perhaps that's why the Hitler-thing was so big)

You wrote "Republics of the Earth, He controls the central banks of the world"
I just needed to think about this verse in the Bible;
: Revelation. 13: 16-18: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Miss79 said:
Hitler was a great deciever first the people trusted him and he made them believe he was the best person to rule Germany. Later on he did the most worst things
throughout the night I was also shown several flashes of the "great seal" the pyramid with the eye.
After scholars studied Hitler, they found some mixed motivations. We were taught of a simplistic "take over world" mission with hatred and unbridled violence.

In the research, there was a mix of strong patriotic pride, unusual religious fervor, anthropology-related rationale, fascination with research without ethics, and some odd beliefs about supernatural/unearthly power. Different aspects of these seemingly-benign motivations built people's trust in him.

There was also an element of intimidation used to build affection -- we humans get gullible for domineering leaders, and lose our discernment in the parades.

While there might be some tie-in with Hitler's old regime, I suspect the symbolism might be a nudge to read what some of his tactics were.

You might enjoy Naomi Wolf's Ten (10) Steps to a Dictatorship. Naomi Wolf: Ten Steps To Close Down an Open Society
http://www.amazon.com/End-America-Letter-Warning-Patriot/dp/1933392797#reader_1933392797

...and other writings that reflect on past dictatorships.

Amazon.com: hitler's war: Books

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
This was very disturbing indeed, but nevertheless something I wanted to share as it could contain direct revelation of the endtimes period. It was very short and clear to the point so here's what happened in my dream.

I appeared in a small room, inside this room was a computer station or console that one had to stand in front of to access. When I was drawn in closer to take a look at it I noticed it was very sophisticated technology, the highest quality of material. though there wasn't anything special about the function of this computer console system, it did seem a few years futuristic in nature, with hologram like displays where the keyboard was. I don't think thats too important but next I looked into monitor and this is the short vision I saw within it..

I was shown a clip of what appeared to be an army walking down the street, I could not see the entire army because I was viewing it from almost ground level it seemed like.

I saw several soldiers in the back marching towards but diagnol to me, and there in the front was a vehicle (probably for political figures), and right next to it stood a literal giant version of Hitler. at least 45 ft. tall. And this thing walked with immense stature, it looked so real.

Yes I know all the conspiracy theories, but I think this image and its currency is somehow "connected" with the dream I had..

It seemed like a distinct message to me and others at the same time, has anyone else had this dream? What do these things mean...?

I don't really have any help ... but wanted to say this

it's hunting season here in montana ... Sunday before last my husband and I were standing out under the stars at our hunting spot about 6 in the am ... beautiful morning, but still night ... just waiting for daylight ... we were looking at the stars and he pointed out to me these clouds that formed an exact, with straight as can be lines, triangle ... in the center was a circle (hole in the clouds) ... it was the new moon and the moon was exactly n and right of the triangle ... it was just so blatant ... when we talked about it later he only remembers the triangle ... but his knowledge in these things is very limited to none ... he just thought it was cool to see straight lined clouds ...

it was weird ... I knew darn good and well I knew what the symbol was, but it just would not come to me ... completely surprises me after the fact ... anyway, I asked my sister, who was with us, and she immediately told me and said remember ... it's on the dollar ... and yep, right there it was ... been wondering about it ever since ... why I saw it and what it means ... but I remember thinking it had something to do with world finances or wallstreet or something along that lone ... there was something going on in the worlkd at the time ... I believe it was the morning of or after Turkey had their disastor ...

on the army ... almost exactly 7 yrs ago the Lord gave me a very specific dream and an instant understanding of it's meaning ... in the dream were black soldiers all in a row standing at the door and waiting for an opportunity to get in ... I related it to the locust army ... don't know if that applies to your case, but felt to mention it ...

as far as the part about the Hitler like ... I have no idea, but I've been very aware for a while of the similarities of what's gone down with thisadministration and the exact tactics Hitler used ... there are seemingly little thngs going on that I see are going to be huge and devestating to the freedom of eople in this nation very soon if something doesn't change ...

many may not know this, but after Obama did the car money in the beginning that was such a dismal failure ... well, it didn't end there ... when people didn't turn over their vehicles for money ... well, since that day on a daily basis, non-stop, in and out of the crushing yard vehicles are being crushed that have many, if not all good usable parts on them ... almost new cars are being crushed ... loaders, trailors, vans, dumptrucks, tractors ... steadily on a daily basis stripping the american people of the ability to own or repair a car ... it's devestating to me that one of the biggest lessons of Katrina went unnoticed ... and that was what happens when people have no way out ... those poor, poor souls down on the waters edge who were so poor and with no ability to drive away were trapped ... I remember after people commenting about how they didn't understand why those people didn't leave ... well, there was no way ...

at the same time this is going on ammunition in this country is decling in availability at an alarming rate ...

and on and on ... every avenue of our resources is being stripped ... leaving us more and moe vulnerable ...

I speak all this because it is the emotion your post arose in me ...

for a while I've had this sense of urgency to somehow get people to listen, but understand it won't happen ... peoples eyes and ears are closed ... and only the Lord can open them ... I have to wonder why He should ... how many even remember Him in a day ...

I'm so reminded of these words 'they want fools and babes for leaders ... I'll give them such' ... I don't know where these words come form, but I hear them in my head all the time

robotic image? I wouldn't sy that ... but in a sense I suppose it could make sense ... to me the beast to be the one world order having 7 heads (leaders) and ten horns (powers) ... and the ten crowns ... imho ... are fallen angels ... when I read the part you wrote about the computer I have that sense of void ... emptiness ... hollowness ... so, yes, in that sense ... void of the Holy Spirit is definetley a void space ...

anyway, I've said plenty ... hope you find the answers you seek ...

lilmiss

Upvote 0
Apr 9, 2011
Oklahoma
✟7,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you guys for the wonderful help, very insightful interpretations and it's good to know that at the end of the day He is watching over and protecting us during these days. Our faith is ultimately what matters the most, amen!

The army I saw is no doubt "of" the antichrist. I may of jumped to conclusions that the giant version of Hitler was a "robot" lol , but rather in some shape or form does represent either a head "king" or "spirit" of the kingdom that we know to be the 1st Beast that rises from the sea, (the 7-headed kingdom). In my opinion, I believe that this unification of 7 is the direct result from the coming financial collapse that is already clearly progressing through a carefully planned agenda that intentionally creates both monetary crisis and an improper spiritual balance of faith. This will lead to public revelation of the 2 Beasts, one needed to stabilize the physical realm while the other for the spiritual (though we know they both work together to serve the Dragon).

MissMontana, it's very interesting you mentioned that the 7 heads (kings) are fallen angels. We know that 1/3 of the fallen angels will be cast down during tribulation (after their failure to defeat Michael and God's angels) , yet over the years I have heard very little prophecy discussing the fallen angels once they are among us during that time. I'm sure we would all agree that they will be very eager to take control over all high human positions of power including government and entertainment when they realize their 1st defeat.

And as the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. During that time fallen angels were breeding with unfaithful women creating giants (nephilim). That Hitler giant I saw could quite possibly represent a future nephilim offspring taking the reigns as 1 of those heads of the Beast.

Anyway if I have any more interesting dreams I'll be sure to post, thanks for the help and may God bless you and your family.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I may of jumped to conclusions that the giant version of Hitler was a "robot" lol
If that crossed your mind during or quickly after the dream, there was probably reason to hang onto that. Mechanized, stereotyped, puppeteered, moving like a Macy's float (inflated)...
yet over the years I have heard very little prophecy discussing the fallen angels once they are among us during that time.
I may be off track, but since Satan was a fallen angel, wouldn't you think lesser demonic spirits would also be fallen angels? Maybe there is not a moment of distinction btw end times presence and ongoing, and that might be why you haven't seen much on it. Feel free to rip that apart, lol...

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,374,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is a quote from one of my dreams, 'Air Strikes':

The New Program

The G-20 has come up with a new monitoring system for the world’s economies, which will follow “key” increments, so this new monitoring system is really about a global security force to monitor the governments of the world, which is what moving Steven into John’s bedroom in a bunk bed over him is about, i.e. to monitor over him, i.e. over the US government, i.e. over the foot of John’s bed, not over his head. It will monitor how much I can get out of our “joint” credit account, i.e. the “joint” account between the US and its NATO allies, i.e. the World Bank. This sounds a whole lot like a lead up to the mark of the beast where we cannot buy or sell unless we have the mark and where everything, all the peoples and governments of the world will now fall under the rule of one entity.
For the whole dream and interpretation - http://www.christianforums.com/t7552723/

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,374,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going to give you links to several dreams I have had about a global banking system.

Bank of Gordon - http://www.christianforums.com/t7514003/

The Required Uniform - http://www.christianforums.com/t7509640/

A Wide Green Flip - http://www.christianforums.com/t7518123/

Check and Checkmate - http://www.christianforums.com/t7539514/

I have literally hundreds of dreams about Hitler and a remake of a Hitler-like regime with an S.S. squad and his army (like his army). If you are interested, you can go to Search and search for all the dreams I have shared on here since 2006, though mainly they seem to be since 2008 that I have had dreams of Hitler. I have had hundreds about banks and banking systems, too. And, I believe all of my dreams are ultimately pointing to the beast of Revelation and the time of tribulation that will come in due time, if we are not already in the first stages of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 9, 2011
Oklahoma
✟7,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Sue I'd love to read them, I've just recently begun to take a closer look at my own dreams and keeping a journal of any important things I see in them. It's really a wonderful thing that mankind can receive revelation from God through dreams and visions, it lets us know that He can shine light into darkness even when we aren't directly searching for it. Thanks alot for sharing!

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,374,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Sue I'd love to read them, I've just recently begun to take a closer look at my own dreams and keeping a journal of any important things I see in them. It's really a wonderful thing that mankind can receive revelation from God through dreams and visions, it lets us know that He can shine light into darkness even when we aren't directly searching for it. Thanks alot for sharing!

I agree!

A friend on here sent me this link today. I thought you might find it interesting in light of your dream: Homeland Security streetlights include surveillance cameras and loud speakers

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you guys for the wonderful help, very insightful interpretations and it's good to know that at the end of the day He is watching over and protecting us during these days. Our faith is ultimately what matters the most, amen!

The army I saw is no doubt "of" the antichrist. I may of jumped to conclusions that the giant version of Hitler was a "robot" lol , but rather in some shape or form does represent either a head "king" or "spirit" of the kingdom that we know to be the 1st Beast that rises from the sea, (the 7-headed kingdom). In my opinion, I believe that this unification of 7 is the direct result from the coming financial collapse that is already clearly progressing through a carefully planned agenda that intentionally creates both monetary crisis and an improper spiritual balance of faith. This will lead to public revelation of the 2 Beasts, one needed to stabilize the physical realm while the other for the spiritual (though we know they both work together to serve the Dragon).

MissMontana, it's very interesting you mentioned that the 7 heads (kings) are fallen angels. We know that 1/3 of the fallen angels will be cast down during tribulation (after their failure to defeat Michael and God's angels) , yet over the years I have heard very little prophecy discussing the fallen angels once they are among us during that time. I'm sure we would all agree that they will be very eager to take control over all high human positions of power including government and entertainment when they realize their 1st defeat.

And as the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. During that time fallen angels were breeding with unfaithful women creating giants (nephilim). That Hitler giant I saw could quite possibly represent a future nephilim offspring taking the reigns as 1 of those heads of the Beast.

Anyway if I have any more interesting dreams I'll be sure to post, thanks for the help and may God bless you and your family.

thank you for your gracious response :)

there certainly is very little information on them ... and a great amount of what is is very absurd ...

been thinking about the Hiltler part ... the only thing that comes to me is that perhaps ... and I mean perhaps ... the part in Revelation about the fallen angels I quoted continued on to the following 2 verses ...

ontinued ...

Revelation 2, 3

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of the heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I gave you the representations, as I 've been given understaing of the first verse ...

here's a few more ... as the understanding I've been given ...

leopard ... Kenites
bear ... red nations
mouth of a lion ... not sure ...
dragon ... Satan

my understanding in these verses ... remembering the beast is the one world system ... that the one world system ... almost ... ALMOST ... comes to completeness and it looks like it can't be stopped ... then it recieves a deadly wound ...

this part is my own obersavation, if you will ... it's possible under this view that the wounding is the loss of a major player in the one world order ... an example would be the president of a country that is taking the country down so fast it's incredible ... and no one seems to be able to stop that president ... he just continues on without blinkng an eye ...

a loss like this would be devestating to a one world order if that president came from the most powerful sountry in the world ... I AM NOT passing this on as fact or Truth ... I'm saying, it fits with the actual real understanidng I have ... so I'll be watching to see what happens ... if it goes down that way, then I will know ... if not, then it was just specualtion ...

if the one world order recovered from a wound like that, the people would indeed wonder at it ...

could the Hitler represent a very powerful man that no one seems to be able to stop ... falling ... as to say a deadly wound ... to the one world order ... afterall, the soldiers were marching in perfect 'order' ...

please, no one make this anything more than it is ...

ty :) may the Lord bless you and yours, as well ...

Upvote 0