Dinosaurs and Humans Coexisting! (My Thoughts on the Creation Museum)

sethrak

Aug 7, 2017
El Dorado County, California
✟49,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Greetings Speedwell, You're right about that, hard core~we/I for sure believe in truth of the Ark, that there was a flood, not sure if every smiggen of land on earth was under water or just our world~how much land if any would be above water if every bit of ice melted.

The creation of Man by God I believe, even the atheist ha, but is ADAM the single man, when reading the Bible I read there were others created but not in the garden, not just Adam, Eve and their offspring. Interested to know your thoughts as well. I believe God created all, that he watches but does not direct every action of nature or man~that He always answers~but does not always say Yes```

I know the there is can be communication between two people~like between you and your mother or child when apart~not by telephone`but by what ever you might call it~ I think we can communicate with Our God in the same way~That He does hear and will answer to our satisfaction if it is His Will~

I'd like to know what you think as well.

I also know my computer doesn't work well on this site~not sure why~it's very slow, only on this forum I have no way of explaining that , just found that to be the case, been working on the computer and found that out. Thanks for your interest and conversation.
seth

Upvote 0

sethrak

Aug 7, 2017
El Dorado County, California
✟49,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Speedwell, something I've never told a sole, is I once had communication with our Lord that was beyond what I can describe, so fast and complete. This was over 6o years ago~ I became angry with The Lord, blaming Him for the outcome of an action of my own~ as crazy as that sounds, and began to speak against him, against their being the Lord~ Speedwell I did it brilliantly unlike these atheist~I knew Our Lord and could put together arguments against him that were exquisite~I have asked Him to forgive, He knows I can be stupid~He has forgiven~ but I've never had that instant, perfect contact again.

It was good talking to you Speedwell, but my computer seem it will not work with ease on this forum.

seth

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Greetings Speedwell, You're right about that, hard core~we/I for sure believe in truth of the Ark, that there was a flood, not sure if every smiggen of land on earth was under water or just our world~how much land if any would be above water if every bit of ice melted.

The creation of Man by God I believe, even the atheist ha, but is ADAM the single man, when reading the Bible I read there were others created but not in the garden, not just Adam, Eve and their offspring. Interested to know your thoughts as well. I believe God created all, that he watches but does not direct every action of nature or man~that He always answers~but does not always say Yes```

I know the there is can be communication between two people~like between you and your mother or child when apart~not by telephone`but by what ever you might call it~ I think we can communicate with Our God in the same way~That He does hear and will answer to our satisfaction if it is His Will~

I'd like to know what you think as well.

I also know my computer doesn't work well on this site~not sure why~it's very slow, only on this forum I have no way of explaining that , just found that to be the case, been working on the computer and found that out. Thanks for your interest and conversation.
seth
Do a virus scan--this is a very dirty site, mostly due to the advertisements which aren't screened very well.

As to "hard core" I think you are not, from your posts. You would pretty much have to be an Evangelical Protestant, believing in Sola Scriptura and that the Bible is the literal, inerrant, perspicuous and self-interpreting product of Plenary Verbal Inspiration.

Upvote 0