Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • No. But all other space missions are real.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No. And other space missions are fake too.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
  • Did you read Bill Kaysing's book? What kind of technical stuff was he writing?
I was only correcting you on your assertion that he was a rocket engineer. He wasn't one. Asserting that he was is a blatant lie. Writing a technical document on the work other people did doesn't qualify as design. He was writing up what other people designed. He wasn't remotely qualified to design rockets.

• This is completely true. All animals that have gone beyond low earth orbit have died. Not just Russia. All nations know this.

You specifically said that all the animals that Russia sent into space died. That's not true.

Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What would be the motivation for such a conspiracy?

What would be the motivation for other countries to not expose it?

Money. LOTS of money. The old, old story.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe so. But at the same time I find it a bit odd that it seems it was only possible to do over 50 years ago, and no one has been able to do since then.
During the cold war, the space exploration was a competition between USA and the Soviet Union.

After the end of the cold war, there is actually no reason to make a very expensive mission to moon. Moon is not too interesting as such, without a space race. Its not livable, it does not have any exotic minerals. So people are able to get there, but they have no motivation to put so much tax money just to go there and back without a reason.

Mars is more perspective for colonization, so the human expedition to Mars will be the priority for the next near future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What would be the motivation for such a conspiracy?

What would be the motivation for other countries to not expose it?

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
During the cold war, the space exploration was a competition between USA and the Soviet Union.

After the end of the cold war, there is actually no reason to make a very expensive mission to moon. Moon is not interesting as such, without a space race. Its not livable, it does not have any exotic minerals. So people are able, but they have no motivation to put so much tax money just to go there and back without reason.

I've heard all of those excuses before.

Mars is more perspective for colonization, so the human expedition to Mars will be priority for the next near future.

When is that going to happen, 100 years after the moon landing?

Sorry, I like playing the skeptic when it comes to this, as part of me really is skeptical.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've heard all of those excuses before.

When is that going to happen, 100 years after the moon landing?

Sorry, I like playing the skeptic when it comes to this, as part of me really is skeptical.
Excuses? Money are not for free. If nobody wants to pay for it, nobody will do it. Its that simple.
The Apollo program cost 300 billion USD in todays' money.

There is no profit/benefit of moon landing these days. Its a dead object without any atmosphere, with a very low gravity and water is very difficult to get, there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Excuses? Money are not for free. If nobody wants to pay for it, nobody will do it. Its that simple.
The Apollo program cost 300 billion USD in todays' money.

There is no profit/benefit of moon landing these days. Its a dead object without any atmosphere, with a very low gravity and water is very difficult to get, there.

Yeah, yeah, they were able to pull it off 6 times in a row 50 years ago, but since then it's just been too expensive etc.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, yeah, they were able to pull it off 6 times in a row 50 years ago, but since then it's just been too expensive etc.
Exactly. The USA are in such financial problems that they do not have 300 billion USD to throw out just because you are a sceptic ;-)

Maybe China will fill your bill in the near future.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its not a conspiracy, because there is no huge world-wide reason for such huge world-wide conspiracy.

Do not forget, NASA is not the only space agency. Other countries are capable to see your stuff on the moon.

I am also still to see any bribe NASA gave to the Soviet Union to cover and confirm such event.
It does seem like it would be hard to get the Soviets to go along with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: KitKat1230
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Great passage! This one might apply, too

Proverbs 21 The king’s heart is in the Lord's hand like a river. He turns it wherever He desires.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. The USA are in such financial problems that they do not have 300 billion USD to throw out just because you are a sceptic ;-)

Maybe China will fill your bill in the near future.

It's been over 50 years and no one has even come close. In 50 years since the supposed moon landing, humans haven't even gone past Earth's atmosphere. How much money did all those Space Shuttle missions cost? Plus we now know that 70's technology was the equivalent of stone knives and bear skins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not just Soviets, the whole world today can verify there is the stuff you left on the moon. The only thing needed is to send a laser beam to a retroreflector left on the surface.

Lunar Laser Ranging experiment - Wikipedia
Thanks for the Wikipedia link.

I was thinking telescopes. But when I researched it, it turns out the Moon is way too far to see the things left there.

I didn't know about these laser gizmos. Seems pretty convincing.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0