Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • No. But all other space missions are real.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No. And other space missions are fake too.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Absolutely. My direct source is my sister, who is literally a rocket scientist and engineer. My supporting evidence is my own career, where my work in millimeter wave radio systems has had me consulting in several high tech industries, including space with both large contractors and NASA itself.

For those missions to be false, the level and depth of conspiracy would be astronomical. (But, given some of the other things people believe despite the overwhelming evidence, I'm not surprised that some would think the conspiracy is more likely).

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We have over 800 pounds of moon rocks. Some can be borrowed with permission from Nasa for examination. What we discovered is that the moon is pretty boring with minerals that are not very exotic. Which is why we haven't gone back.

apollo15lunarrover2.jpeg

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The poll is a little confusing. Are those "space missions" including human exploration or simply mechanical equipment?

The Apollo missions were the only time people have ever gone beyond low earth orbit. The other space missions would be Mars rovers, Voyager, etc.

I am not a flat-earther but I don't believe man has walked on the moon. Sure I grew up believing it. But I saw a documentary which got me curious. Bill Kaysing was a rocket engineer for Rocketdyne. He engineered the Saturn rockets for the moon missions. He explained the technical reasons why sending men to the moon in 1969 was impossible. Keep in mind this is the very guy who designed the Saturn rockets, the same "lost technology" as NASA claims. They don't have the tech because they never had it. Kaysing died and NASA claims no man alive today can remake the Saturn rockets. Kaysing said they never went to the moon. They crashed into the ocean. Any supposed signals from the Apollo crew from the moon, were really just beamed up to the moon from Earth, and bounced back to Earth. Hence the many amateur claims of "I got signals of Apollo coming from the moon!"

But Kaysing's book is the tip of the iceberg. Many other whistleblowers came forward. Bart Sibrel, a filmaker, has released some interesting videos, "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon", "Astronauts Gone Wild", and a book, "Moon Man". David Percy, a photographer, along with others, also made a documentary showing why the footage was fake. "Nasa Mooned America" is another book by Ralph Rene, an inventor of some of the technology used by NASA.

I've seen enough evidence by now to say with confidence no man can go above low earth orbit and survive. Russia learned this when all the animals they sent into space, died. I've seen Apollo photos with wires, overhead lights, framing of a building, shots cropped into photos, an astronaut with his glove off and bare hand exposed, foreground/background cut lines, repeated use of backdrops at supposedly different locations, reflections of stagehands in astronaut helmets, shadows at almost 90' angles a few feet apart (proof of stage lighting), and more. Thousands of photos were taken and it takes a long time to search them all. Sometimes, someone finds something NASA forgot to edit out.

NASA claims to have "accidently" taped over the original footage from the 1st lunar landing. Whoops. What a shame. All we have now are digitally altered "remasters". Hmm. Why is that? I encourage anyone to do their own research.

In my opinion, there are 3 possibilities:
  1. Man did not go to the moon.
  2. Man went to the moon.
  3. Nothing, man or machine, has been to the moon.
Take your pick. But I firmly believe #2 is not true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟84,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am not a flat-earther but I don't believe man has walked on the moon

Agreed, the Van Allen Belts are not only our God-given protection, they are a restriction for the human body to go beyond them in space exploration. Instruments, yes; the human body, no. I don't need to go any farther than Psalms 115:16. "The heaven, even the heavens are the Lord's; but the earth hath He given to the children of men."

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The moon and all the other outer space deceptions are just one big ole satanic lie against God's true creation heaven and earth.

The moon like the sun is a created light, that moves over the earth to given light on the earth. Theses lights are not 200,000 to millions of miles out in, an outer space.

Science and space programs have been able to successfully deceive people. By developing rockets that can be shot up into the raqia/heaven/sky several miles high 20-30 miles.

There is not one single video/recording of a rocket going up and into outer space showing the earth (going farther and farther away) as the rocket leaves earths environment.

It is always a rocket going up and showing part of the earth and a fake fish-eye curve. Then magically the next shot will be a a fake earth floating in the magical outer space.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,560.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The moon and all the other outer space deceptions are just one big ole satanic lie against God's true creation heaven and earth.

The moon like the sun is a created light, that moves over the earth to given light on the earth. Theses lights are not 200,000 to millions of miles out in, an outer space.

Science and space programs have been able to successfully deceive people. By developing rockets that can be shot up into the raqia/heaven/sky several miles high 20-30 miles.

There is not one single video/recording of a rocket going up and into outer space showing the earth (going farther and farther away) as the rocket leaves earths environment.

It is always a rocket going up and showing part of the earth and a fake fish-eye curve. The magically the next shot will be a a fake earth floating in the magical outer space.
The OP specifically said "no talk of flat earth".

Upvote 0

Acts2:38Apologetics

Jan 6, 2022
NSW
✟16,265.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
No I don't believe we ever did. We can't get through the van allen belts. even now they're still trying to figure it out.

Also I don't know if anyone else has reseached Operation Paperclip.
Why would America make a NAZI the head of the space program, knowing the crimes he committed?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,066.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its not a conspiracy, because there is no huge world-wide reason for such huge world-wide conspiracy.

Do not forget, NASA is not the only space agency. Other countries are capable to see your stuff on the moon.

I am also still to see any bribe NASA gave to the Soviet Union to cover and confirm such event.

Last edited:
Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟150,311.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Apollo missions were the only time people have ever gone beyond low earth orbit. The other space missions would be Mars rovers, Voyager, etc.

I am not a flat-earther but I don't believe man has walked on the moon. Sure I grew up believing it. But I saw a documentary which got me curious. Bill Kaysing was a rocket engineer for Rocketdyne. He engineered the Saturn rockets for the moon missions. He explained the technical reasons why sending men to the moon in 1969 was impossible. Keep in mind this is the very guy who designed the Saturn rockets, the same "lost technology" as NASA claims. They don't have the tech because they never had it. Kaysing died and NASA claims no man alive today can remake the Saturn rockets. Kaysing said they never went to the moon. They crashed into the ocean. Any supposed signals from the Apollo crew from the moon, were really just beamed up to the moon from Earth, and bounced back to Earth. Hence the many amateur claims of "I got signals of Apollo coming from the moon!"

But Kaysing's book is the tip of the iceberg. Many other whistleblowers came forward. Bart Sibrel, a filmaker, has released some interesting videos, "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon", "Astronauts Gone Wild", and a book, "Moon Man". David Percy, a photographer, along with others, also made a documentary showing why the footage was fake. "Nasa Mooned America" is another book by Ralph Rene, an inventor of some of the technology used by NASA.

I've seen enough evidence by now to say with confidence no man can go above low earth orbit and survive. Russia learned this when all the animals they sent into space, died. I've seen Apollo photos with wires, overhead lights, framing of a building, shots cropped into photos, an astronaut with his glove off and bare hand exposed, foreground/background cut lines, repeated use of backdrops at supposedly different locations, reflections of stagehands in astronaut helmets, shadows at almost 90' angles a few feet apart (proof of stage lighting), and more. Thousands of photos were taken and it takes a long time to search them all. Sometimes, someone finds something NASA forgot to edit out.

NASA claims to have "accidently" taped over the original footage from the 1st lunar landing. Whoops. What a shame. All we have now are digitally altered "remasters". Hmm. Why is that? I encourage anyone to do their own research.

In my opinion, there are 3 possibilities:
  1. Man did not go to the moon.
  2. Man went to the moon.
  3. Nothing, man or machine, has been to the moon.
Take your pick. But I firmly believe #2 is not true.

Do you also think evolution is fake?

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Bill Kaysing was a rocket engineer for Rocketdyne. He engineered the Saturn rockets for the moon missions.

No, he wasn't, and he didn't. He was a technical writer and a service engineer. Service engineers have nothing directly to do with design and manufacture of rockets. They maintain equipment.

Russia learned this when all the animals they sent into space, died.

This is completely false. How did you even come up with this idea?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,560.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, he wasn't, and he didn't. He was a technical writer and a service engineer. Service engineers have nothing directly to do with design and manufacture of rockets. They maintain equipment.
Since he quit his job at Rocketdyne in 1963, he wouldn't have had access to anything regarding the launch in 1969.
So, wasn't a rocket engineer, did not design the rockets, highest qualification was a BA in English Literature. Not exactly what I would consider a reliable source on the viability of the Saturn V rocket engines.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,560.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Russia learned this when all the animals they sent into space, died.
None of the animals Russia sent into space ever left low earth orbit. They killed the animals so they would not suffer during re-entry, since none of their craft were designed to safely re-enter the earth's atmosphere.

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

This is completely false. How did you even come up with this idea?

• Did you read Bill Kaysing's book? What kind of technical stuff was he writing?
  • This is completely true. All animals that have gone beyond low earth orbit have died. Not just Russia. All nations know this.

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Since he quit his job at Rocketdyne in 1963, he wouldn't have had access to anything regarding the launch in 1969.
So, wasn't a rocket engineer, did not design the rockets, highest qualification was a BA in English Literature. Not exactly what I would consider a reliable source on the viability of the Saturn V rocket engines.

He was part of a team of engineers. He didn't work alone. Yes he was an engineer that worked on the Saturn rockets during the design phase. Yes he was a rocket engineer. Yes he helped design the Saturn rockets. Not being present at the launch doesn't discredit the work he previously did. He quit NASA because he realized going to the moon was impossible, and he didn't want to be part of the scandal to fake it if they got caught. When he blew the whistle he was slandered and labeled as a conspiracy nut and a liar.

Reactions: Think...
Upvote 0