USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, so you are smart enough to not come right out and say that I am worshiping a false Christ... but you imply it in every way..
Most today hate God with a passion if Calvin was right about sin and grace.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Most today hate God with a passion if Calvin was right about sin and grace.
You ever watch the "Peanuts".. Ya... Charlie Brown and the gang? You know the cartoon, right?

Well, when you post and I read what you are saying... I hear the teacher... you know "Wah wah wah wah.. wah wah wah wah wah".....

I pity you with your skewed and tainted views of our Christ. You have others here trying to set you right.. but you defend, deflect and argue with solid doctrine..

You would be wise to take a step back and listen to these people here. They are solid in their doctrine.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You ever watch the "Peanuts".. Ya... Charlie Brown and the gang? You know the cartoon, right?

Well, when you post and I read what you are saying... I hear the teacher... you know "Wah wah wah wah.. wah wah wah wah wah".....

I pity you with your skewed and tainted views of our Christ. You have others here trying to set you right.. but you defend, deflect and argue with solid doctrine..

You would be wise to take a step back and listen to these people here. They are solid in their doctrine.
Insults in place of Scripture?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Insults in place of Scripture?
Pot....... Kettle.......

Here's a scripture:

Matthew 7:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pot....... Kettle.......

Here's a scripture:

Matthew 7:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
This is still an insult and judgment abusing God's sacred word in a moment of weakness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't understand Calvinism. Have you ever read the Institutes?
Parts of them. That's every Calvinist's claim, that we simply don't understand their theology, but I've listened to enough of you all to find it's you that don't understand it.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Parts of them. That's every Calvinist's claim, that we simply don't understand their theology, but I've listened to enough of you all to find it's you that don't understand it.
That's OK. We understand your position and know why you hold to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I know my position is biblical. Thanks for confirming that.
It's in the bible.
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 (KJV 1900)

Upvote 0