London, UK
✟823,956.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We know that there are angels and animals as well as humans. But do you believe and can you demonstrate that God created aliens in his enormous act of creation. If the universe is magnificent desolation except for earth, why all that wasted space and effort? Are we meant to fill it ourselves?

Love First

Houston We Have A Problem
May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Look at this photo I snapped.

Attachments

• 3E8B6506-EAEC-4C0A-9298-D35B37C26C62.jpeg
    3E8B6506-EAEC-4C0A-9298-D35B37C26C62.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0

Love First

May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Ancient Aliens: The Watchers Who Oversee Mankind (Season 9) | History

According to the Book of Enoch, "The Watchers" came down from heaven to impart knowledge on mankind, and Ancient Astronaut Theorists contend that these beings continue to monitor our daily lives in this clip from Season 9, Episode 3,

Upvote 0

SongOnTheWind

May 7, 2021
Croydon
✟26,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We know that there are angels and animals as well as humans. But do you believe and can you demonstrate that God created aliens in his enormous act of creation. If the universe is magnificent desolation except for earth, why all that wasted space and effort? Are we meant to fill it ourselves?
Can you imagine all the people that would still be alive right now if Adam and Eve had not fallen? And think how much we lost in the fall, we could be naming planets as well as animals if it were not for Adam and Eve's disobedience. Sin made the space a waste, not God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,956.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ancient Aliens: The Watchers Who Oversee Mankind (Season 9) | History

According to the Book of Enoch, "The Watchers" came down from heaven to impart knowledge on mankind, and Ancient Astronaut Theorists contend that these beings continue to monitor our daily lives in this clip from Season 9, Episode 3,

These watchers were fallen angels not aliens. Azaliel apparently did not aid mankind with his techno hints, as the world became a very violent place after that and God sent the flood shortly after destroying the Nephilim/ giants.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

Love First

May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
These watchers were fallen angels not aliens. Azaliel apparently did not aid mankind with his techno hints, as the world became a very violent place after that and God sent the flood shortly after destroying the Nephilim/ giants.

How do you distinguish between an alien and an angel? Is not an angel an extraterrestrial being? Also like the video says it’s possible that angels have spaceships. I’m not saying that it’s not possible that other beings exist besides angels because it is. I’m just trying to point out the fact to you that an angel is indeed an alien.

Upvote 0

Love First

May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I see a blue dot and a bright light. What is that saying?

I’m not saying for sure that the light under the moon in the picture is an alien. I don’t know what it is. But honestly I can tell you this I have studied aliens a lot and I do believe they exist. I have seen tons of evidence for their existence. Also I have heard tons and tons of rumors from people who claim aliens do exist. Also I have seen some strange craft at night.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
humans. But do you believe and can you demonstrate that God created aliens in his enormous act of creation.

No I do not believe in there being other life forms out there.

The universe is vast, beyond our ability to comprehend how bid it is. Yet God is faster than this thing he has made.
Is this wasted space? By whose standard, yours or Gods?
Look at how generous God is in creation, can you name ever type of tree there is in the world?

Why so many different types of trees? We would have been happy with only a couple of types yet there are hundreds of tree types.

The Bible is clear All of creation is fallen, every one is a sinner. So any it's the other side of the milky way are lost sinners with no knowledge of Jesus. How do you propose evangelising them?

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why so many different types of trees? We would have been happy with only a couple of types yet there are hundreds of tree types.

for different types of birds to make their home in, variety of fruits and nuts and all sorts of things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi God created the 1st heavens and the earth. Days later the sun moon and stars were created. The earth centered focus of the creation is seen in the beginning. Now we also see God notes that the other celestial bodies were created for signs, seasons, years and days. Also God notes that the universe is a witness to man. Rom 1 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Now life on earth has a prophetic end and it seems the rest of the universe is tied to the same end as we do not end isolated from all the other planets as it all goes up at once. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.[fn] 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

now here the word for heavens means the universe the heavens and all that is in them.

• Agree
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi God created the 1st heavens and the earth. Days later the sun moon and stars were created. The earth centered focus of the creation is seen in the beginning. Now we also see God notes that the other celestial bodies were created for signs, seasons, years and days. Also God notes that the universe is a witness to man. Rom 1 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Now life on earth has a prophetic end and it seems the rest of the universe is tied to the same end as we do not end isolated from all the other planets as it all goes up at once. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.[fn] 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

now here the word for heavens means the universe the heavens and all that is in them.

Now as for the aliens that is a big subject and some have certainly pointed that the demons are the aliens. This is something that we need to understand and share as one of the main prophecies of the end is not to be deceived. The world is being prepared for the unveiling of ET. The beast in Rev 13 is the same guy as the man of sin in 2 Thes 2. Lying signs and wonders will come and great deception too. We know the beast will blaspheme the LORD and exalt himself but will also cause all to worship the dragon. This is not a subtle lie but a blatant open Luciferian endorsement. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” Somewhere in here I suspect this issue will be part of the scenario.

Upvote 0

CatsRule2020

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think through objective study we may find these fying crafts and ancient writings along with the ancient drawings of these beings, will reveal a lot more about our true history than many will want to know.
I have come to believe that before these beings created us, they had much more power/capability
Something happened to them after our (or the world's) creation. These beings must still be around. It is amazing that we can visualize them (or their crafts?) in the sky sometimes. It would certainly be frightening if what the pilots recorded were not our Top Secret projects, but were these actual beings forms.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We know that there are angels and animals as well as humans.
Yes indeed.
mindlight said:
But do you believe and can you demonstrate that God created aliens in his enormous act of creation.
I don't believe He did.
mindlight said:
If the universe is magnificent desolation except for earth, why all that wasted space and effort?
If there are aliens, and if they have souls, then they are in need of the Saviour as well; since Adam threw the whole universe into sin and decay.
mindlight said:
Are we meant to fill it ourselves?
No. God is going to destroy it and make a new one.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I would suggest study the actual creation in The Bible and not the fantasy one created by science.

In God's true creation (Genesis 1) you will find no aliens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God created humans and he created spirit beings- angels.
I third of those angels fell.

Angels, both the non fallen and the fallen have the ability to change appearance.

They may appear as humans.
Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

They may eat

When three angels visited Abraham he prepared food for them.
Genesis 18:8
He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree.

They may be invisible

23 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, it turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat it to get it back on the road.

31 Then the Lord opened Balaam’s eyes, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn. So he bowed low and fell facedown.

Satan and fallen angles may appear as non fallen angels.

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

If angels have such abilities, fallen angels may also have the ability to masquerade as aliens. Since there are cults around based on alien worship, this points most strongly to them being spiritual in nature- demons.

• Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi mindlight,

As far as I am aware, and my only proof is that the Scriptures only seem to deal with humans on the earth, God didn't create other creatures on other planets. I know, it seems such a vast amount of space and surely there must be something else out there, according to some logical reasoning. But according to the Scriptures, the heavens were created for the sole purpose of showing to us the glory and majesty of our Creator God. Every time I look into the night sky I just marvel at how awesome is our God.

God bless,
Ted

Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,956.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I do not believe in there being other life forms out there.

The universe is vast, beyond our ability to comprehend how bid it is. Yet God is faster than this thing he has made.
Is this wasted space? By whose standard, yours or Gods?
Look at how generous God is in creation, can you name ever type of tree there is in the world?

The Bible is clear All of creation is fallen, every one is a sinner. So any it's the other side of the milky way are lost sinners with no knowledge of Jesus. How do you propose evangelising them?

Yes there is an extravagance to God's creation that shows how awesome He is.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,956.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now as for the aliens that is a big subject and some have certainly pointed that the demons are the aliens. This is something that we need to understand and share as one of the main prophecies of the end is not to be deceived. The world is being prepared for the unveiling of ET. The beast in Rev 13 is the same guy as the man of sin in 2 Thes 2. Lying signs and wonders will come and great deception too. We know the beast will blaspheme the LORD and exalt himself but will also cause all to worship the dragon. This is not a subtle lie but a blatant open Luciferian endorsement. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” Somewhere in here I suspect this issue will be part of the scenario.

I also suspect that "aliens" are in fact demons. Scientifically there is no evidence of any life out there. Biblically there is no mention of aliens.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,956.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think through objective study we may find these fying crafts and ancient writings along with the ancient drawings of these beings, will reveal a lot more about our true history than many will want to know.
I have come to believe that before these beings created us, they had much more power/capability
Something happened to them after our (or the world's) creation. These beings must still be around. It is amazing that we can visualize them (or their crafts?) in the sky sometimes. It would certainly be frightening if what the pilots recorded were not our Top Secret projects, but were these actual beings forms.

God created us and this is a creationist forum. The notion that we were created by aliens is unscientific and unbiblical.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0