✟821,661.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi mindlight,

As far as I am aware, and my only proof is that the Scriptures only seem to deal with humans on the earth, God didn't create other creatures on other planets. I know, it seems such a vast amount of space and surely there must be something else out there, according to some logical reasoning. But according to the Scriptures, the heavens were created for the sole purpose of showing to us the glory and majesty of our Creator God. Every time I look into the night sky I just marvel at how awesome is our God.

God bless,
Ted

We could also take a spaceship to admire God's creation but I tend to agree that scripture is silent and the actual science dismissive of the notion of aliens.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We could also take a spaceship to admire God's creation but I tend to agree that scripture is silent and the actual science dismissive of the notion of aliens.
Hi mindlight,

Well, maybe in today's world we can marvel at the awesomeness of all that our wonderful and loving God has created that we might know that He is, through space exploration, but...

I don't think, since God caused those words to be written a couple of thousand years ago, that He was intending it to mean that mankind could wait until space travel was available to stand in awe of His mighty creation.

As I said, as I understand the Scriptures, the limitless universe with all it's glory, the animals of various and uncountable variations and the plants, with a similar myriad of differences, were all created for the purpose of giving life to mankind on a singular planet within the vast array of all of His Creating. There are no other planets or solar systems or galaxies throughout the universe on which inhabit living creatures. Our earth is all that there is in this realm Angels are all that there are in the unseen realm for which God also made for them. That's my take.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We know that there are angels and animals as well as humans. But do you believe and can you demonstrate that God created aliens in his enormous act of creation. If the universe is magnificent desolation except for earth, why all that wasted space and effort? Are we meant to fill it ourselves?

In Spirit, we have no physical limitations. So yes, we are.

Upvote 0