Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do we need so many threads about Hunter Biden if the self-same post can be put in any and all of them?
I didn’t start any of them but there are multiple threads about many things not just Hunter

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The same person who drafted the plea deal and let the statute of limitations expire on two of the tax charges.
And? Look, we get it. The Conservisphere has convinced you guys that Hunter Biden is worse than Satan and burying him beneath the prison would still be a miscarriage of justice.

Ironically Donald being mollycoddled by judges after he's actually been indicted elicit shrieks from y'all that he's suffering from a miscarriage of justice.
And I thought special counsels were supposed to be outside the government
That is another lie being spread by the Conservisphere. See also John Durham.

"John Henry Durham (born March 16, 1950)[3][4][5] is an American lawyer who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut (D. Conn.) from 2018 to 2021. By April 2019, the Trump administration assigned him to investigate the origins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections, and in October 2020 he was appointed special counsel for the Department of Justice on that matter."

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And? Look, we get it. The Conservisphere has convinced you guys that Hunter Biden is worse than Satan and burying him beneath the prison would still be a miscarriage of justice.
It was an unprecedented deal for Hunter, there is more and more injustice under the Biden regime. Joe Biden has been caught in a major lie, and the evidence is piling up for bribery charges against Joe.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It was an unprecedented deal for Hunter, there is more and more injustice under the Biden regime. Joe Biden has been caught in a major lie, and the evidence is piling up for bribery charges against Joe.
Funny how this evidence piling up doesn't ever seem to show up anywhere. Sure, you got some hearsay here and there, and a lot of implications, inferences and wild guesses, but when it comes to actual evidence....nothing seems to appear.

Someone claims "the big guy" is Joe Biden, someone says it isn't. The money that Biden supposedly received doesn't appear to exist anywhere, and it all happened during a time when Biden wasn't actually holding any elective office.

So....what evidence is piling up?

-- A2SG, there does seem to be a pile, but it ain't evidence......

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I like how it turned from “he was in office for over forty years and didn’t accomplish much of anything!” to “He’s a doddering old fool who doesn’t know where he is and a corrupt, crime-family Kingpin!”, without missing a beat.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I like how it turned from “he was in office for over forty years and didn’t accomplish much of anything!” to “He’s a doddering old fool who doesn’t know where he is and a corrupt, crime-family Kingpin!”, without missing a beat.
There is incredible corruption within the Washington establishment and I have a lot of personal experience in dealing with it. But as to bribery and influence peddling that typically is shielded from view. We never would have known specifics if not for Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, and then the corrupt establishment did their best to promote a fake story that produced so many laptop deniers. The Biden regime is misusing the power of the government in an all out effort to deny, conceal, and divert attention. Like Watergate, it was a slow process to learn the truth.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Funny how this evidence piling up doesn't ever seem to show up anywhere. Sure, you got some hearsay here and there, and a lot of implications, inferences and wild guesses, but when it comes to actual evidence....nothing seems to appear.

Someone claims "the big guy" is Joe Biden, someone says it isn't. The money that Biden supposedly received doesn't appear to exist anywhere, and it all happened during a time when Biden wasn't actually holding any elective office.

So....what evidence is piling up?

-- A2SG, there does seem to be a pile, but it ain't evidence......
Devon Archer was Hunter's best friend and business partner. When Hunter was speaking with business partners he had Joe Biden on the phone over twenty times, this was first hand testimony from Archer. This proves that Joe lied, in fact, Joe kept with the lie he had told so many times right up until days before Archer was to testify. Then the White House changed their story. Which one of the Bidens is the "big guy" during the time Joe was vice president is not hard to figure out. We have a recorded admission from Joe Biden that he fired the prosecutor going after Burisma. If any of the Bidens received money because of the firing then Joe is guilty of bribery. The money received by the Bidens is in the millions of dollars distributed from foreign countries through shell corporations. The Bidens were clever, Burisma helped set up an account for Hunter in Malta. Malta is a very small island country, I've been there, and there is not much there.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Devon Archer was Hunter's best friend and business partner. When Hunter was speaking with business partners he had Joe Biden on the phone over twenty times, this was first hand testimony from Archer.
Q And did you ever have the impression that Joe Biden actually knew who these people were? Or was he just telling -- saying hello, kind of, at Hunter Biden's invitation?
A You know, sometimes yes, sometimes no, but generally no.
Q Generally he didn't know these people?
A Generally it was a very good political, you know, action.
Q So he said, "Say hello to Louis" --
A Yeah.
Q --
and Joe Biden would say, "Hello, Louis," without knowing who Louis was. Is that fair?
A Sometimes, yes.

Elsewhere, Archer testifies that "nothing of material was discussed"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It wouldn’t matter if you had a check that had been cashed for $20 million written to Joe some people would still make excuses
This is a smear campaign.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It wouldn’t matter if you had a check that had been cashed for $20 million written to Joe some people would still make excuses
We can test your theory about how people react as soon as some evidence is found.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This is something that would be investigated and strategically leaked to the media if it was a Republican.
The OP is about Comer issuing a press release after his investigation.

I'm sure he would have included any evidence if he had it.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We can test your theory about how people react as soon as some evidence is found.
Okay what we have so far is that Hunter got paid millions by pretending he could influence his father and Joe is so unaware of what’s going on he didn’t know why Hunter put him on speaker phone and had him speak to foreign agents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Okay what we have so far is that Hunter got paid millions by pretending he could influence his father and Joe is so unaware of what’s going on he didn’t know why Hunter put him on speaker phone and had him speak to foreign agents.
Sure, barring some exaggeration, that's the facts, Jack.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What news channel you are pushing is off topic.
I don't push any news channel. But I won't be brained washed and lied to, by a news station, that has already been proven to be liars, by the courts. The Fox News Channel has been proven to be liars. The Fox News Channel encourage these lies and knew they were lying. And everyone should know this. If you don't know this and refuse to except the truth. That's on them and you. Stop blaming people, because Fox News Channel lies. So did most right-wing sources lie. They are encouraging you to worship Trump and worldly crap. Devon Archer told the truth, that that made Biden look good. Who cares. Don't worship worldly crap. It's beneath us. And I say the same for the left. It's just worldly crap. You can do better, by staying out of politics and doing other Godly services.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't push any news channel. But I won't be brained washed and lied to, by a news station, that has already been proven to be liars, by the courts. The Fox News Channel has been proven to be liars. The Fox News Channel encourage these lies and knew they were lying. And everyone should know this. If you don't know this and refuse to except the truth. That's on them and you. Stop blaming people, because Fox News Channel lies. So did most right-wing sources lie. They are encouraging you to worship Trump and worldly crap. Devon Archer told the truth, that that made Biden look good. Who cares. Don't worship worldly crap. It's beneath us. And I say the same for the left. It's just worldly crap. You can do better, by staying out of politics and doing other Godly services.

You are off topic again. The fact is that Joe was demonstrative throughout his campaign that he never discussed Hunter's business with Hunter. And he maintained that position until days before Archer was to testify. Then the White House suddenly changed the story.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0