Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, they spoke on speakerphone approx. 20 times in the span of 10 yrs. Devin heard these conversations himself, both sides being on speaker.
They did not talk about business.

What is Joe's side of these quid pro quos? There must be more than one, different country, right?
I'm not inclined to find a parent guilty because his/her 30/40-something-year-old kid uses them to get ahead and gets them in a bind. Just like I don't blame Trump for the nonsense his kids may have done. They're old enough to be accountable for their own actions. So yea, I want some very solid evidence that Joe Biden has broken a law before I condemn him.
It’s odd how (aside from his plagiarism stuff from decades ago) Joe was a pretty solid, straight (non-sexual) mostly honest sort of guy, until…2018 when Dear Leader started casting aspersions upon him.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It’s odd how (aside from his plagiarism stuff from decades ago) Joe was a pretty solid, straight (non-sexual) mostly honest sort of guy, until…2018 when Dear Leader started casting aspersions upon him.
Joe was establishment, like John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and John Kerry. They made some horrible votes. And now we can see how Joe enriched his family back when he was vice-president. The press very much covered up for those guys.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Strongly Disagree

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe was establishment, like John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and John Kerry. They made some horrible votes. And now we can see how Joe enriched his family back when he was vice-president. The press very much covered up for those guys.
I Agree, Joe Biden has sold out America for decades, just like the others you mention

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Just the past 15 years

A Timeline of Joe Biden’s Corruption Allegations

Josh Ferme
Published 24th Jan, 2021 at 10:00 am
A nice retrospective of the last fifteen years yes.
But are there any contemporaneous news stories that even suggest that these events listed in this one retrospective article were at all unethical, illegal, or part of an influence peddling operation as alleged?

I’d bet not.
Not until Trump knew (circa 2018) that Biden would be running in 2020 and began bad-mouthing him…that’s when “crooked Joe” was born.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0