Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Something did happen, hundreds of cops were attacked and beaten defending the Capitol. You should be ashamed by what you just posted.
Shaming. . .a familiar tactic in some quartrers these day.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
America didn't learn that from the riots. It was the video that convinced everyone. And I'm glad it did. All the riots did was delegitimize the message, injure and thousands and cause the death of at least 25 people and cause billions in damage. A very poor representation of the message.
If their message is received this time perhaps the black community will not be forced to protest like they have since the 60s. I've noticed the rioting is nearly the sole method that helps with America's hearing difficulty. Y'all are outraged by property damage. How outraged do you suspect the minority community has been watching their family and neighbors killed without consequence? Folks keep hollering "All lives matter" but this is merely words. There is no action to improve their situation. If all lives truly mattered then justice would be applied evenly and fairly. Americans do not seem willing to put their money where their mouth is and stand up for ALL Americans. Actions are what matters, words mean nothing without action. Poor representation of the message? They know it's nearly the only way apathetic Americans will ever look at their plight....For long enough to lament the sadness of lost property and whine about crime it seems. If you are tired of seeing the protesters, stand up for them one time and maybe one day they won't need to protest anymore. Then we can all live in a bit of harmony and peace.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If their message is received this time perhaps the black community will not be forced to protest like they have since the 60s. I've noticed the rioting is nearly the sole method that helps with America's hearing difficulty. Y'all are outraged by property damage. How outraged do you suspect the minority community has been watching their family and neighbors killed without consequence?
Uh. . .and according to official statistics, what color is the vast majority of the people doing all that crime to those black people in those neighborhoods?

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The claim is there is an erosion of democracy. I said there isn't. And the reasoning is simple. The election took place and AFTER the riot Biden was still made president. The republicans made gains in the Senate and the Democrats remained in power of the House. Democracy or our Republic still stands and Biden is president. That's what the conversation is about. It's not that "nothing happened" on Jan 6. Of course something hing happened. There was a riot. I think we can all agree on that. And we can all agree on the fact the riot was a bad thing and all those involved should be prosecuted. Okay.

Please keep up.
I dont think we should view 1/6 as just one day in isolation.

Theres been a long process underway of Republicans being primed to reject the legitimacy of elections they dont like. This goes much deeper than any previous murmurings of disaffection from either party. 1/6 is evidence of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don think we should view 1/6 as just one day in isolation.

Theres been a long process underway of Republicans being primed to reject the legitimacy of elections they dont like. This goes much deeper than any previous murmurings of disaffection from either party. 1/6 is evidence of that.
It's evidence of a lot of things, including mal-practice in voting.

What documented proof do you have for your claim?

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's evidence of a lot of things.
What documented proof do you have for your claim?
"Proof" is the wrong standard for thing like this. Thats for math, etc.

What I do have is paying clear minded attention, applying sound judgement, and having a sense for when someone is trying to use me like a tool.

As for what thats taught me, no, I'm not going to hold anybodys hand though the entire process Ive been through. If that means you win the discussion.....oh well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Proof" is the wrong standard for thing like this. Thats for math, etc.
Yeah. . .that's also what criminals think about Court.

Remind me again. . .who is it that disrespects the Constitution?

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yeah. . .that's also what criminals think about Court.
Thats also what the court thinks about court. "beyond a reasonable doubt". I find it interesting that people "proven" guilty sometimes turn out innocent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Did anyone learn anything from the riots?
Some of Donald's supporters who ended up in court facing charges for their actions expressed regret that they let his rhetoric drive them to make bad decisions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, I thought Biden was president? And he was inaugurated when he was supposed to be. And all the elected officials were put into palace as well.
Just because the criminals failed in their attempts doesn't mean that what they did isn't a crime.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

Wow - snarky enough??

This thread is closed for review, possible clean up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.