Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who hurt you?
Watching my brothers and sisters fall away hurts me. Only Jesus can restore eden, and we will watch as he burns away this earth and we will watch as he rebuilds it for us. Our bodies will be burned away as well and restored to their intended glory.
You see brother Mav, satan knows each and every Word written in the Holy Scripture, in every language, translation, dialect, every which way but loose.
he will try to duplicate eden through the power of technology. Starting in the garden of eden, he has worked relentlessly at making mankind believe he can be self sufficient, changing the weather, building damns, rerouting water sources etc. And now, the greatest of all is world government. Once satan is on the scene, the starving in afrcia will no longer need God ALmighty to send rain, as the world will pool it's resources to ensure each man's equality. This is how he takes control. Look at him in that mural. First, the world is smashed by cataclysm, then we band together around this christ figure and then we have this utopia. It is coming. And it is RIGHT around the corner.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
ThatWhichIsnt said:
Man, I wonder if I sounded this crazy when I went through my Alex Jones phase.

I did, Jones and Quayle turned me into an utter whackjob. I've been liberated into orthodox theology though, thankfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We know Denver is to be the new capital of the American Empire once under martial law, once Washington, D.C., has suffered its 10 kiloton nuclear detonation courtesy of the NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS.

Upon flight arrival into the Denver Airport, all passengers will be reminded of the purpose of the New World Order. According to the video below, there is a huge death camp and extermination facility beneath the airport—a perfected engine of the Unified International Intelligence Community, i.e., the Holy Office of the Inquisition!

There shall be a New World Order to the exclusion of a once Constitutional United States of America, the last bastion of the Protestant Reformation having been forever destroyed. Part of that final destruction will be by the Order’s plotted Sino-Soviet-Muslim invasion. That tripartite coalition is portrayed in artwork depicting a soldier dressed in green (Chinese) wielding two weapons, one Russian (AK-47) and the other Islamic (Scimitar). The Scimitar is piercing a Dove, she symbolizing Bible-based Protestant and Baptist Christianity now apostate.

Weren't you the same poster who claimed that Pastor Terry Jones' Koran burning would begin an Unholy War on 9/11/10, that carnage would ensue within "days and months", and that the Obama administration would use it an excuse to institute martial law and open FEMA camps? Yeah, none of that happened....so why in the world should we believe you concerning your claims about the Denver Airport?

Upvote 0
M

MyImmanuel

We know Denver is to be the new capital of the American Empire once under martial law, once Washington, D.C., has suffered its 10 kiloton nuclear detonation courtesy of the NSA/CIA/FBI/DHS.

Upon flight arrival into the Denver Airport, all passengers will be reminded of the purpose of the New World Order. According to the video below, there is a huge death camp and extermination facility beneath the airport—a perfected engine of the Unified International Intelligence Community, i.e., the Holy Office of the Inquisition!

There shall be a New World Order to the exclusion of a once Constitutional United States of America, the last bastion of the Protestant Reformation having been forever destroyed. Part of that final destruction will be by the Order’s plotted Sino-Soviet-Muslim invasion. That tripartite coalition is portrayed in artwork depicting a soldier dressed in green (Chinese) wielding two weapons, one Russian (AK-47) and the other Islamic (Scimitar). The Scimitar is piercing a Dove, she symbolizing Bible-based Protestant and Baptist Christianity now apostate.

For as the Risen Son of God destroyed apostate Christianity in North Africa with Vatican-created Islam by 750 AD; as He destroyed apostate Orthodox Christianity of the Eastern Roman Empire with Vatican-created Islam in 1453 AD; as He destroyed apostate Orthodox Christianity of the Russian Empire with Jesuit Communism in 1917 AD; as He destroyed apostate Protestant Christianity of the Chinese Empire with Jesuit Communism in 1949 AD; even so the Risen Lord Jesus Christ is going to destroy apostate Protestant and Baptist Christianity of the American Empire (1868-Present).

Do not concern yourself with the plans of the wicked. It is all for naught.

Keep your eyes on the "Author and Finisher" of our faith.

Upvote 0