Deliverance in Georgia

LordSavedMe94

Apr 17, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Don't know if this is the right pave to ask this on but I'm a new born-Christian and before I accepted Christ as my Lord and savior I came into contact with unclean spirits. I had no idea unclean spirits existed at the time so I didn't had any type of guard up. Basically now I've accepted Christ but need deliverance from the spirits that were already present beforehand but it seems many churches nowadays are afraid to touch on real deliverance (casting out demons) for one reason or another. Does anyone know of a church in northern Georgia that actually practices real deliverance rather (close to Cobb county if possible but if not information is still appreciated). Thanks.

LordSavedMe94

Apr 17, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
They speak blasphemy, threats and lies constantly, accuse me of sin constantly and have even said ("You're like Judas"), seen them in the spirit several times as well as my dreams, felt strange touches on my body, had a picture get knocked off the wall that's been up for years, I could go on. It's obvious their there and have gained entry in one way or another and two have even been identified as lust and gluttony. They try to influence me but I resist and after much fasting and prayer their voices have faded significantly but their presence is still noticeable.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'll have to do some research. But one thing that will definitely help is keep your mind on God and His Word just as much as possible. Suggest doing a study of God's names, titles, and attributes. Locate a list that has Scripture listed so they can be checked out.

You may already know this - there's audiobibles at Biblegateway.com that enables us to listen to His Word even when we're doing mundane tasks in addition to reading, studying, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LordSavedMe94

Apr 17, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not recently but I'm fine mentally if that's the concern. And I've been reading the word a lot. And I knew about audiobibles but didn't know where to find one I'll look that up it would help
a lot. And if you could find any information on that please get back to me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
R

Receiver

Don't know if this is the right pave to ask this on but I'm a new born-Christian and before I accepted Christ as my Lord and savior I came into contact with unclean spirits. I had no idea unclean spirits existed at the time so I didn't had any type of guard up. Basically now I've accepted Christ but need deliverance from the spirits that were already present beforehand but it seems many churches nowadays are afraid to touch on real deliverance (casting out demons) for one reason or another. Does anyone know of a church in northern Georgia that actually practices real deliverance rather (close to Cobb county if possible but if not information is still appreciated). Thanks.

Yup, we know how the Son makes people "free indeed" - you can't get freer than that!

Satisfaction guaranteed!
We had a lady come along recently who had been told for 2 years she had "a blockage" because she prayed once to receive the Spirit and didn't. We told her "we don't do blockages", testified how we had all received the infilling of God's Spirit, "pressed in" and she received there and then.

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟52,720.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
When I first got saved I had several disturbing experiences. Prior to getting saved I'd had a lot of contact with "demons" - not of my own choice. After I got saved, one night, a demon had the nerve to actually talk in my ear. Now, I am not crazy and never have been crazy. And I knew what the voice was. I told my boyfriend at the time about it; he was a believer too. He told me to rebuke the spirits, and we prayed. It never happened again, not so bold anyway. Later on I would have more close encounters, but as I learned to rebuke these intruders they eventually gave up and stopped harrassing me. Often they will harrass people who have had powerful encounters with Christ, or people who have been abused too...they love hiding in abuse and brokenness, or harrass a new believer with taunting, as they seem to be in your case. They will also harrass people who don't know that they can call on Jesus to make them leave. They may try coming around again, but keep calling on Jesus. You can play worship music, call on the name of Jesus, ask for prayer. But know this...they are not IN you. They can only cling and pretend to be in you, try to convince you they are IN you. How lovely for them to have you to believe you're possessed, which you are not. Harrassed? yes, but that can be fixed.

Reactions: LilLamb219
Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟52,720.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
Use apps that play the bible. You can turn them on and have it playing in the background. But the important thing is to know that just having the bible playing won't keep them from attempting to taunt you. What will, however, is as you get to know the truth, and learn how to recognize these taunts as attempts to discredit God and steal your joy from you, they will have to stop. You can quote scripture back to their taunts and at first, like any enemy, they will attempt to laugh and mock and they will resort to unfair, often ridiculous tactics -- but eventually they must succomb to God's authority. They have no choice.
Not recently but I'm fine mentally if that's the concern. And I've been reading the word a lot. And I knew about audiobibles but didn't know where to find one I'll look that up it would help
a lot. And if you could find any information on that please get back to me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟52,720.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
It's against the rules to suggest these things, not to mention its not good advice. Finally, the op stated he's fine mentally. Demons can speak audibly. It's not the norm but they can and do.
LSM,

I am not trying to add to your troubles by being contrary, but if you are hearing these voices literally and there are telling you are a bad person, I assure you need to see a Dr. tomorrow. Post on the schizophrenia forum (just in case) and you will meet some very helpful Christians I am sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LordSavedMe94

Apr 17, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ha yea I'm definitely not schizophrenic, I see why you would think that. These things only came along when I began pursuing a relationship with God. And I go to church on a regular basis so there is plenty of prayer service I guess I'll keep looking and praying I know God will lead me to something.

Upvote 0

LordSavedMe94

Apr 17, 2014
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Use apps that play the bible. You can turn them on and have it playing in the background. But the important thing is to know that just having the bible playing won't keep them from attempting to taunt you. What will, however, is as you get to know the truth, and learn how to recognize these taunts as attempts to discredit God and steal your joy from you, they will have to stop. You can quote scripture back to their taunts and at first, like any enemy, they will attempt to laugh and mock and they will resort to unfair, often ridiculous tactics -- but eventually they must succomb to God's authority. They have no choice.

Thanks for the advice. I read the bible often and quote scriptures rather in my mind or out loud and my defense. I haven't yet tried a audio bible but that's something I'll definitely look into, thanks.

Upvote 0