✟56,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
joyshirley said:
Our eldest is unwell at the moment.....I was very worried about him this morning. I would really appreciate prayers for him right now. He is receiving treatment and I trust that he will recover fully very quickly. But others praying too would be such a comfort to me and a blessing for him.

Thank you, everyone :hug:
Sorry your child is unwell :prayer: Dear Lord I lift up joyshirley's child to you for healing and comfort. In Jesus name amen & :amen:

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
joyshirley said:
Our eldest is unwell at the moment.....I was very worried about him this morning. I would really appreciate prayers for him right now. He is receiving treatment and I trust that he will recover fully very quickly. But others praying too would be such a comfort to me and a blessing for him.

Heavenly Father, I lift up joyshirley's son to you this morning. Bless him Lord and grant him a swift healing. Bring comfort to joyshirley as I know this is a worry for her. Strenghthen the whole family in Your love and remind them of Your faithfulness. I thank You Lord for the testimony of Your grace and power that joyshirley's other son has been throughout his whole situation. I praise You Lord because You can use any situation for Your glory. Thank You for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

EarthMomma

Veteran
Oct 19, 2005
Florida
✟2,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I join you in prayer greenthumb, lifting JS's so to God for strength and healing.
Greenthumb said:
Heavenly Father, I lift up joyshirley's son to you this morning. Bless him Lord and grant him a swift healing. Bring comfort to joyshirley as I know this is a worry for her. Strenghthen the whole family in Your love and remind them of Your faithfulness. I thank You Lord for the testimony of Your grace and power that joyshirley's other son has been throughout his whole situation. I praise You Lord because You can use any situation for Your glory. Thank You for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. :prayer:

And I join you in the thanksgiving of praise for we serve an awesome and mighty God, who is SO GOOD!

Blessings to all who come here today, finding the joy of the Lord, in the trials and in the triumphs, for all trials are triumphs for those who love the Lord!

Yours in Christ,
EarthMomma

Upvote 0

EarthMomma

Veteran
Oct 19, 2005
Florida
✟2,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
joyshirley said:
:hug:

Here's a pic of a kauri tree.....isn't it beautiful? So strong and steady. May we all grow stronger in our faith and our love for God and others as commanded. Bless you all :)

attachment.php
This is a beautiful picture! Thanks so much. I've returned to look at it several times today. And this scripture came to mind:

Isaiah 61:3 (KJV) To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
This tree certainly glorifies God, may it inspire us to the righteousness that the Lord has planted in us, to His glory!

Can you just imagine that tree clapping?
Isaiah 55:11-12 (KJV) 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
DifferentlyFree said:
Praise the God who created Heaven and Earth for the faithfulness that I've seen in this thread! This whole site has already helped me grow closer to God, knowing that I'm not the only one fighting against the anti-Christ. Praise the Lord for it all, and thank you guys that are here to work along side me and the few other Christian believers! God bless and my prayers are with you all.
Welcome and hope you will enjoy your stay with us. God Bless all and have a lovely evening.

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
joyshirley said:
:clap: Sounds great, Marty!! I hope your weekend's going well and you have indeed found some space to spend with God. Have a wonderful time with your family!! :thumbsup:

JS, standing with you in prayer for your son. Praise and Worship to you Father of Lights, let Heaven rain down blessings on JS's laddie! May he be comforted and full of your peace. Bless him with wisdom and understanding, may the angels camp round about him and keep him. May your Glory come down and minister to him as he loves you and worships you in Spirit and in Truth. Peace for this Lad that has suffered persecution as has Your Son. God Bless and minister to the family also. Peace!

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
EarthMomma said:
This is a beautiful picture! Thanks so much. I've returned to look at it several times today. And this scripture came to mind:

This tree certainly glorifies God, may it inspire us to the righteousness that the Lord has planted in us, to His glory!

Oh! How awesome...I always love the idea of trees clapping. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
wheel said:
thankyou jesus for your never ending love we have and awesome god have a great night

Hi wheel

Welcome and hope you come back often. May you enjoy posting with us.

[pong]:wave: Welcome :wave: [/pong]

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
joyshirley said:

:prayer: Merciful God, I pray for joyshirley's son. May he feel your healing touch and give to his mum and family your strength at this time. May the treatment be effective and may his recovery be swift. I ask this through your most holy name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
EarthMomma said:

Makes me think of a song which we sometimes use to sing at church -

The trees of the field

You shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace,
The mountains and the hills will break forth before you.
There'll be shouts of joy and all the trees of the field will clap, will clap their hands.

And all the trees of the field will clap their hands,
The trees of the field will clap their hands,
While you go out with joy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

EarthMomma

Veteran
Oct 19, 2005
Florida
✟2,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thanks Shadowcat. I've not heard that one, could you humm a few bars for me so I can pick up the tune?

Shadowcat said:
Makes me think of a song which we sometimes use to sing at church -

The trees of the field

You shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace,
The mountains and the hills will break forth before you.
There'll be shouts of joy and all the trees of the field will clap, will clap their hands.

And all the trees of the field will clap their hands,
While you go out with joy.

:clap: :clap:

What a great song! Have a blessed day!

[pong]:clap: :clap: :clap: [/pong]

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
EarthMomma said:
Thanks Shadowcat. I've not heard that one, could you humm a few bars for me so I can pick up the tune?

What a great song! Have a blessed day!

[pong]:clap: :clap: :clap: [/pong]

You're welcome EarthMomma. I'm sure there's somewhere on the internet where you can listen to it online - hope this helps :) .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
joyshirley said:
That was fast! :) Thank you so much, bill....I appreciate it. :hug:

Here's a pic of a kauri tree.....isn't it beautiful? So strong and steady. May we all grow stronger in our faith and our love for God and others as commanded. Bless you all :)

attachment.php

wowwww.... what a cool tree... .................its one of those that kinda leaves ya speechless!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey hey, everyone!! :D

Great to be back here with you all and I come with not one, but two praise reports of wonderfully answered prayers!! :clap:

First.....our laddie who was punched badly last week is fine in body and mind and spirit. He agreed with me that we were called to forgive and that's what we've done and he has been greatly blessed with much peace in his heart and spirit. :) Thank you Lord, and thank you, everyone who prayed for him. Perhaps I already told you guys this :D I've lost track of where we were at here. :D And he has begun his new part time job and is going great! The kids he works with seem to love him already as he came home on the very first day with loads of pics they'd drawn for him. :D Praise God!!

And thank you all so much for praying for our eldest lad, who was very ill at the weekend. He was staying with friends and didn't let on to me, when I rang him, that he felt so dreadful. Thank God he rang me the next day as he was badly dehydrated, but a short stint in hospital dealt with that and the infection and now he is practically better again. Thank you, Lord!!

So praise the Lord for watching over them both and blessing them so richly. :bow:

Here's a song we love.....

Hear these praises from a grateful heart
Each time I think of You, the praises start
Love You so much Jesus

Love You so much

Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence, carried on Your wings
Love You so much Jesus

Love You so much

How my soul longs for You
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands, lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield

attachment.php

Reactions: Shadowcat
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.