Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Right; Jesus does not use fire at His Return.
He kills the attacking army at Armageddon, by the Sword of His Word and the carrion animals feast on them. Revelation 19:21
The fire at the Sixth Seal is far from being 'glorious'. It will totally devastate and depopulate the entire Middle East region, Zephaniah 1:14-18, and will destroy the worlds modern infrastructure.
Yet Jesus will stand on the mount of Olives at the 6th Seal.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yet Jesus will stand on the mount of Olives at the 6th Seal.
The Sixth Seal is not and cannot be the glorious Return.
It will be the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the forthcoming reset of our civilization. Jesus will not be seen on that Day. Psalms 18:11, Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:3-13

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Sixth Seal is not and cannot be the glorious Return.
It will be the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the forthcoming reset of our civilization. Jesus will not be seen on that Day. Psalms 18:11, Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:3-13

All on earth see the Lamb and all the angels on earth when the 6th Seal is opened.

You did not quote Revelation 6 nor Matthew 24:29-31.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
Why do some believe Christ will rule on this earth at the second coming ? The second coming is the event that the Lord will stand on the mount of olives as Jesus did ascend there and said He will come down the same way. Some believe this means He will come down to dwell on earth but could just mean He will appear to save those who were waiting for Him as Paul says those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time apart from sin for salvation.

Jesus said if people say He is in the desert do not believe it but some say He will reign on this earth when He comes down from heaven. It seems it would only be for the saved who remain on earth for it seems if not it will take away from free will to believe and the others are destroyed but why then rule on this earth if it is for saved if they go to new earth. I thought perhaps the parable of the wise and foolish virgins may refer to second coming because I thought if there is warning it may take from free will if people knew the truth but I suppose it could happen as it seems the gospel will be preached by an Angel in the tribulation which God allows that it does not take away from freedom that God is willing to do signs but people can choose not to believe just as they have enough signs now the scripture which they can not prove wrong but others choose not to believe but it may be parable of the wise and foolish virgins still refers to second coming but there is still a rapture before which makes people prepare. But I thought why rule on this earth if it is only for the saved why not take them to new earth unless God intends millennium to be here because in new earth there is no more free will and some people will have children here in millennium who will be taught about Christ and then there will be war to deceive those born later who never saw Christ come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
All on earth see the Lamb and all the angels on earth when the 6th Seal is opened.
Revelation 6:12-17 does not say anyone will actually see the Lord when He sends His fiery wrath.
You just cannot say the Sixth Seal happens at the Return. That idea is gross messing around with the Book of Revelation.
Why do some believe Christ will rule on this earth at the second coming
Because that is what the Bible tells us. Jesus will Return as King of Kings and Lord of Lords and will rule over the world for the next thousand years. Revelation 19:11-21 & 20:1-6

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Why do some believe Christ will rule on this earth at the second coming ? The second coming is the event that the Lord will stand on the mount of olives as Jesus did ascend there and said He will come down the same way. Some believe this means He will come down to dwell on earth but could just mean He will appear to save those who were waiting for Him as Paul says those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time apart from sin for salvation.

Jesus said if people say He is in the desert do not believe it but some say He will reign on this earth when He comes down from heaven. It seems it would only be for the saved who remain on earth for it seems if not it will take away from free will to believe and the others are destroyed but why then rule on this earth if it is for saved if they go to new earth. I thought perhaps the parable of the wise and foolish virgins may refer to second coming because I thought if there is warning it may take from free will if people knew the truth but I suppose it could happen as it seems the gospel will be preached by an Angel in the tribulation which God allows that it does not take away from freedom that God is willing to do signs but people can choose not to believe just as they have enough signs now the scripture which they can not prove wrong but others choose not to believe but it may be parable of the wise and foolish virgins still refers to second coming but there is still a rapture before which makes people prepare. But I thought why rule on this earth if it is only for the saved why not take them to new earth unless God intends millennium to be here because in new earth there is no more free will and some people will have children here in millennium who will be taught about Christ and then there will be war to deceive those born later who never saw Christ come.
If you cannot recognize the real Jesus, I am not sure what to say.

The reason is that Jesus will reign until all things are subjected. Then hand back all of creation to God. John is the one claiming it will last 1,000 years in Revelation 20.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:12-17 does not say anyone will actually see the Lord when He sends His fiery wrath.
You just cannot say the Sixth Seal happens at the Return. That idea is gross messing around with the Book of Revelation.
"Hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

"And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God."

"And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."

"And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen."

Why are these people trying to hide from something you claim they are not seeing?

Do you accept the Word of God, or think these humans are delusional?

If you fail to see that in the 5th Seal putting on the robe of white is the church being glorified, then how do you known you will be glorified into the restored image of God as a son of God? At the 6th Seal, spiritual blindness will be removed. No one will have an excuse, they are agnostic or atheists. All will know that God is ready to deal with sin, and remove it from creation.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
The people simply ask to be kept hidden from God.
Only someone with an agenda to support, would think the Lord will be seen on His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath.
Many verses say He will not be seen; Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4 and Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1, proves He stays in heaven.

Your other scriptures have nothing to do with the Day the Lord punishes His enemies.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
If you cannot recognize the real Jesus, I am not sure what to say.

The reason is that Jesus will reign until all things are subjected. Then hand back all of creation to God. John is the one claiming it will last 1,000 years in Revelation 20.

What have I said that makes you accuse that I do not recognise to accept the real Jesus. Jesus is God so stop making it seem it is separate bible just says the Son will be subject to the Father that is He will no longer be seen alone separate from the Father. All things in Christ shall be raised the last enemy destroyed is death that is that is that for the redeemed they will no longer die but enemies before are destroyed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
I wanted to see why others think Christ will reign on earth which was given below which I marked as informative because I know that can be used to support one view but I believe it means because gospel will be preached and judgements will be manifest from then to rule them from then but He will not come down to them but only to save those who are redeemed when He ends the world at His second coming. And the thousand year reign to deceive nations no more can be interpreted to mean satan has been allowed to deceive for long time but when gospel is preached he can no longer deceive that others will see and it would be their choice to choose to believe or be unbelieving even with clear evidence.

Revelation 19:14–16 (NKJV): And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Revelations 20:1-3
1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The people simply ask to be kept hidden from God.
Only someone with an agenda to support, would think the Lord will be seen on His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath.
Many verses say He will not be seen; Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4 and Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1, proves He stays in heaven.

Your other scriptures have nothing to do with the Day the Lord punishes His enemies.
I am not talking about the hour or months people are punished. I am talking about the appearance to those on earth at the 6th Seal of God on the GWT, and Jesus as King come to set up His throne in Jerusalem.

The Lord does not come down. The Lord removes all spiritual blindness to those on earth. The firmament is dissolved. Those on earth can see all of the Lord's glory. There is no hiding. They all attempt to hide. No where in the 5th and 6th Seal is it mentioned people are punished or even killed. That all happens after the Trumpets start to sound. Zechariah 14 is the 6th Seal, when Jesus comes and the earth is forever changed at that point.

Isaiah 65 is after the 7th Trumpet stops sounding.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What have I said that makes you accuse that I do not recognise to accept the real Jesus. Jesus is God so stop making it seem it is separate bible just says the Son will be subject to the Father that is He will no longer be seen alone separate from the Father. All things in Christ shall be raised the last enemy destroyed is death that is that is that for the redeemed they will no longer die but enemies before are destoyed.
Your point is that Jesus cannot come to earth, because there will be too many other fake Jesus. Why are you changing your point to God, away from all the fake Jesus?

The point is, Jesus will come to earth. If you cannot recognize who Jesus is from the other fake Jesus, then that verse is for you. It is not for you to make the claim Jesus is not coming to earth.

There are fake Jesus, because many will be deceived. There were fake Jesus in the first century as well, and many were not deceived and they knew the real Jesus. It was not that Jesus was remote from heaven in the first century, and never even came to earth, because of all the fake Jesus on earth in the first century. Why do you claim the Second Coming is now different, and Jesus is not allowed to come to earth?

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
Because I do not know if I am convinced for sure it is from those verses I have not studied it enough I have been taught before that the bible does not teach that which they convinced me that when Jesus comes back in second coming that that is when end will happen. I know Jesus said His kingdom is not of this world so He will never seek to enforce His rule on people on earth.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
On the day the Lord saves His people....
Isaiah 30:26 .....the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun, like seven days on one.

Isaiah 63:4 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, the year for redeeming My own had come.

These verses, along with many others, tell us that His people – righteous Christian Israelites, all the faithful Christian peoples, will be protected and redeemed on the same Day that the Lord takes vengeance on His enemies.

A graphic description of Day of vengeance is in Psalms 18:7-15 ....He parted the heavens and came down....He flew on the back of a cherub.....He made darkness His covering. Thick clouds came from the radiance before Him... He hurled forth lightning shafts.

Verses 10-11 describe the Lords mode of transport and that He won’t actually be seen then- “dense vapour His canopy”. Whereas, at His glorious Return, on a white horse and accompanied by the armies of heaven, all the world will see.

Although this Day of the Lord’s wrath is described in Isaiah as Day of bright sunshine, the reason for this is a Coronal Mass Ejection, the flash of an explosion of the suns surface, the Electro-Magnetic Pulse of which will actually microwave the earth’s crust. Deuteronomy 32<22 What will happen then is; earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, resulting in plenty of smoke and ash clouds. Isaiah 30:25-30

It is perfectly obvious that what is prophesied at this Day of vengeance is not the same as at His Return, when He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ with the Sword of His Word.

We know that the Return of Jesus comes at the end of the Tribulation and the last “week”- the final seven years, of this age. Therefore that great event is still some time away, years after the Day of vengeance, when His people, righteous Christian Israelites will gather and settle in the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16

The wonderful promises that the Lord has made to His people – gathered, redeemed and settled in the Land of Greater Israel must be fulfilled; Zechariah 9:16-17

Hosea 14:5-7 I shall be as dew to Israel, that they may flower like the lily... put out fresh shoots...fair and fragrant as the olive tree. Israel will again live in My shadow, [not His presence, as yet] they will grow and flourish.

2 Esdras 1:35-36 I will give your [Mid East peoples] houses to a people yet to come, a people who will trust Me, though they had not known Me, who will do My bidding. I gave them no signs, they have seen no prophets, yet will keep in mind what the prophets taught of old.

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, mountains of Israel – put forth your branches and bear fruit, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle in you many people- the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.
Ref: REB some verses abridged.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Lords fiery judgement on the Middle East:

Isaiah 29:1-2 Woe to you Ariel! Ariel, the city where David settled. The years roll on and you carry out your festivals. Yet, I shall reduce Ariel to dire straits. There will be suffering and sorrow, when I make her My fire altar.
Ariel – is a pun on the Hebrew word, ‘har’el’ = the Temple burnt offering altar. In this prophecy, it refers to Jerusalem and all the State of Israel. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 29:3-4 I will encompass you and besiege you with the visitation of My fiery judgement. You will be brought low, you will hide underground, your voice will whisper out of the earth. The survivors in Jerusalem will shelter in underground bunkers. Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 37:31-32

The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:22,34-35,41-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm! For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect, it is the Day that will ‘come as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17 It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog or of Armageddon, both to come later, respectively.
Psalm 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18,

The regeneration of the Middle East: Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 29:17-21 In a very short time, the Land will be made prosperous again. On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see and the lowly and poor will exult in the Holy One of Israel. The ruthless and evil peoples will be gone, all who practice falsehood will be cut down. Isaiah 66:12-17, Psalms 107:1-43, Jeremiah 33:12-13

Isaiah 29:22-23 Therefore, these are the words of the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, about the House of Jacob: [now: every true Christian believer] This is no time for you to be ashamed, no time to be frightened, for his descendants will praise My Name, when they see what I have done for them. They will stand in awe of the Holy God of Israel. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Christian Israelites, all those whose names are written in the Book, Malachi 3:16-18, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be gathered into the Land, ”in a very short time” after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations Ezekiel 20: 34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 30:18-24, Rev 7:9

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,566.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 John 3:10-12:-
10 The Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
i
n the which the heavens (the first and second heavens) shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,
the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up- 1 Corinthians 3:v.13- . (Even the two Covenants-the Old and New Testaments- both will be finished for ever, both will not work for salvation of souls no more).

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God-the LORD's Day-, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

Revelation 16:13-15 - (The battle against three unclean spirits like frogs. - Why frogs?)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon(the red Dragon), and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
2 Esdras 16:35-52 But you, servants of the Lord, listen and learn. Do not doubt what the Lord says.

Calamities are close at hand.....Disaster will not defer it’s coming and the world will groan in pain. My people, get ready for battle and when calamities surround you, behave as though you were strangers on the earth.
Those who buy, sell, build or plant must not expect to benefit from it.
Those who marry must not expect children. For all who labour, labour in vain.

The indignation of justice toward wickedness, will accuse them to their faces, when the Lord arrives to expose every sin on the earth. Therefore, do not imitate wickedness or her deeds. A very short time she will be swept away and the reign of justice over us will begin.

2 Esdras 16:53-67 Sinners cannot deny their wrongdoing. Everything that people do is known to the Lord, He knows their inmost thoughts.

God made the heavens and the earth. By His word He created all things. He created man, gave him breath, understanding and the Spirit of God. He knows your plans. Woe to the sinners who try to hide their sins!

The Lord will call all to account. Your wicked deeds will accuse you on the Day of Judgement. God is the Judge – fear Him. Have done with wickedness. Then God will set you free from all distress.

2 Esdras 16:68-73 A fire is being kindled and a great mass will descend upon you, you will be seized and compelled to eat food sacrificed to idols. Those who give in to them will be derided and humiliated.

In every place there will be violent attacks on those who fear the Lord. Your enemies will be like maniacs, destroying without mercy all who still fear the Lord. Plundering and ejecting them from their homes.

2 Esdras 16:74-78 Listen, you whom I have chosen; the Days of harsh suffering are close at hand, but I shall protect and help you.

Have done with fears and doubts, God is your guide. As followers of My commandments, do not let any sin weigh you down.

Woe to those who are entangled in their wicked deeds. They are like a field covered in brambles, to be separated off in readiness for destruction by fire.
Reference: Revised English Bible Apocrypha, verses abridged.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,566.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GET READY. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON - Daniel 2:v.41-45
INTERPRETING PROPHECIES - DANIEL 2:41-45 - COMMENTS

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes (10 toes), part of potters' clay(Isaiah 64:8), and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided (Gentiles and Jewish); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes (10 toes) of the feet(2) were part of iron(Gentile), and part of clay(Jewish), so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom
, which shall never be destroyed(Revelation 11:15-18): and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Indeed there are billions of years behind us, an Eternity, and now another year is going into Eternity, gone forever, never to be, bye bye 2022. Let 2023 come and let us prepare to enter and face the final environment of the last week of the Devil's world, and the establishment of the fifth universal Devil's kingdom, the Antichrist's kingdom, and also in the middle of this last week the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 9:27-, this satanic Kingdom is represented and described allegorically in the feet and ten toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, part of iron and part of clay, according to Daniel 2v.41-45. Take a look.

In that fifth universal empire of the Devil, the universal empire of Antichrist, two satanic Beasts will be reigning on Earth, a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast, both represented literally in Revelation 13, first as the Beast that rose out of the sea, rose from among the nations, from among the peoples, it rose precisely in Italy more or less 2000 years ago still in the Roman Empire, and the second Beast, the Beast that will still rise from the Earth in this current time, precisely in Israel -Jerusalem- the holy city- this Beast will sit on his own throne as if he was God, claiming to be the messiah, actually an IMPOSTER, a false Christ, -Matthew 24:23-, as JESUS warned us, and will exalt himself as if he were God, but he is man and not God.

And at the same time, the last week of the Devil's world will LITERALLY be fulfilled, i.e. at the 70th week Daniel 9:27, knowing that in the first half of the week Jerusalem will be trodden under feet by the Gentiles -Revelation 11:v.2- because the false messiah will give to the Gentile MAN Beast of the sea his throne, his power and also great authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

That said, in short, two terrible and satanic Beasts will dominate the Earth and will impose by extreme violence a world government after both establish the satanic Kingdom of Antichrist in the last week of the Devil's world, in fact a satanic religious MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Isaiah 9:14-16-combined with Revelation 12:3-4 and Revelation 13:v.1-10. Take a look.

Our Lord JESUS Christ warned, saying: Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not-Matthew 24:21-23. Yeah, all believers in Christ JESUS can not and must no believe in the false messiah of the Jews, in fact a powerful false Christ able to make great signs and wonders of lie, he is an IMPOSTER, actually he is the Dragon-Revelation 13:11-, actually the red Dragon-Revelation 12:9-12.

Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon
~~~~~~~~ - PUT THIS IN YOUR MIND ~~~~~~ - THE RED SEA AND THE RED DRAGON
I believe you know that the Hebrews had to cross the Red Sea, and walk through a desert, walk until they got to the Promised Land after 40 years of...
purebibleforum.com

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?
THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? Revelation 16:v.13 to 16 1 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which...
purebibleforum.com

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and Lord of lords

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 28:21 The Lord will arise as He did on Mt Perazim, [1 Chron. 14:11] and storm with rage as He did in the valley of Gibeon, [Joshua 10:9-15] to do what He must do, to perform a strange and alien task.

Isaiah 29:5 Suddenly, in an instant the horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, punishment will come from the Lord, with thunder, earthquakes, with storm and tempest and flames of devouring fire.

Isaiah 13:6-13 Cry out: for the Day of the Lord is at hand, it will come in a mighty destruction. Fear will grip everyone, men will lose courage at the coming disaster. That cruel Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is coming to reduce all the earth to a desolation and to destroy the evil and godless people on it. It will be a Day of darkness, on the day that the Lord brings disaster onto the world and due punishment to the wicked. He will put an end to arrogance and will humble the pride of the ruthless. Humans will become as scarce as fine gold, on the Day that the heavens will be moved and the earth shaken from its place, at the wrath of the Lord, in the Day of His blazing anger.
Ref. REB, some verses abridged.

As Isaiah tells us: The Lord has in the past acted to destroy His enemies and now: once again, He will take action and instigate His fiery punishment.
Isaiah 42:14 Long have I restrained Myselfnow I groan like a woman in labour. I shall lay to waste the earth and cause the streams and lakes to dry up. Isaiah 59:18, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 64:1-2, Psalms 68:1-2, Jer. 12:14, Deuteronomy 32:26-43

The Lord will arise, to perform a strange task – to punish His enemies, the attackers of Israel and to humble the godless. Micah 4:11-12

Punishment will come from the Lord – not a nuclear war or anything instigated by man, but God controlled, triggered by an Islamic attack onto Israel. Psalms 83, Isaiah 21:2 & 22:6

Suddenly, in an instant – This is the event that ‘will come like a thief’, unexpectedly.

earthquakes – Earthquakes will be caused by the microwave effect of the electromagnetic pulse in a huge Coronal Mass Ejection. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

devouring fire – The fireball of the high temperature cosmic plasma ejected from the sun.

the Day of the Lord is at hand – This is the logical result of most of mankind’s rejection of God and His Laws. Hebrews 10:27

Fear will grip everyone – This sudden and shocking event will terrify all those people unaware of God’s plans. Ezekiel 7:15-19

a mighty destruction, to reduce the earth to desolation – A worldwide disaster. Luke 21:34-35

a day of darkness – The approaching mass from the sun will obscure it, also smoke from city and forest fires and ash from volcanoes.

Humans will become scarce – Millions will die from the initial strike and millions more from famine afterwards. Jeremiah 9:22

the heavens move – the magnetosphere and the atmosphere will be pushed aside at the impact area; the Middle East. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 34:4, Rev. 6:14

the earth will shake from its place – the hit from this CME may cause the earth’s orbit to speed up, thereby giving us a 360 day year, which is the prophetic year. Isaiah 24:1

His blazing anger – It is appropriate that the Lord will use the sun, our life sustainer, to judge mankind. Deut. 32:34-35 A CME solar flare perfectly and literally fulfils all the prophesied effects, but it will quickly pass by, leaving the world to recover. A world that will never be the same again and the stage will be set for all the other prophesied things to happen before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,767.00
Faith
Christian
I didn’t believe second coming to be time for Christ to rule on earth but I know but an appearance for all to see to end the world but I know many christians believe that but don’t know how if Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world unless He just means the only ones who will be part of His kingdom are those who are already part those who are saved might have children on this earth when He comes where He will reign 1000 years and Christ will reign over all people then but there will be testing for people on earth when He comes who were never tested those born so that destruction happens not immediately after second coming but I don’t know.

Upvote 0