Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Texas Governor Rick Perry is planning a Day of Prayer on Saturday 8/6/11, at 10am central time, at Reliant Stadium in Houston, to pray for this country. Please pray for him, and all who are involved, to be encouraged, stand strong, and fight the good fight (through prayer) for this country.

Pray pray pray!!

God bless each of you!!

Father bless, encourage, and strengthen Rick Perry and all who are involved and those who will be joining in to pray for this country. Grant us grace. Forgive us. Raise up Your righteous ones to fight the good fight, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
let's continue praying, crying out to our God, Who is a very PRESENT help in our times of trouble, and our country is in DIRE trouble....let's worship, praise, sing to, and lift up our voices to Him, our God, Who is a very present help in our times of trouble. Father hear us, in Jesus name, amen.

‪Hear Us From Heaven with lyrics‬‏ - YouTube

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sits on the brink of what? What are we talking about?

I just prayed for my country, but I don't know what exactly I should be praying for. So, I prayed by asking God to do with our country as He sees fit.

If we are on the brink of something, hopefully He won't push us over it. But, I'll try to remember to pray tomorrow.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here's something that I want to say, however.

If you people are praying for our economy, then I'm with you for the most part. It bothers me to hear about people other losing their jobs or for people on this forum who are asking other people to pray that they find work again.

However, if God does choose to wreck our economy it might not necessarily be a bad thing. I really do think that there is something wrong with our society for the most part, because it really does seem like most people are concerned with mostly themselves and what material things that they can have in their life. And, aren't at all phased by the rising unemployment rate.

I really don't know if anyone here would understand what I'm saying. I feel like I could just say this all day long, and no one would get what I was saying. But, this is something that I've been considering. I don't know if anyone else understands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father i lift us, this country up to You with all my brothers and sisters. Bless and strengthen Governor Rick Perry and all who are lifting their voices to You. Hear us from heaven, hear our cry, have mercy on us, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.