Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I was praying this morning and I felt like I should pray for the Hollywood movie industry, I think we need to agree in prayer about this! I have heard stories from people who have been out to Hollywood and apparently there is an extremely evil presence in town, the movie industry has a strong influence on our culture and society.

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in the city of Hollywood, Los Angeles and that You would deliver the town and movie industry there from all of the works of the enemy. We take authority over any evil spirit operating in the town and we command it to go right now in the name of Jesus and we also loose angels in the town now in the name of Jesus! We pray for deliverance for the movie industry and that they would stop making evil movies, we also pray for a complete end to horror movies and that they would stop making them! We pray for the salvation of everyone involved in the Hollywood movie industry and also for salvation for all celebrity actors! We claim the town of Hollywood and the movie industry there for the kingdom of God, we speak life over the town and movie industry now and we also speak peace over the town and movie industry in the name of Jesus!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, I was praying this morning and I felt like I should pray for the Hollywood movie industry, I think we need to agree in prayer about this! I have heard stories from people who have been out to Hollywood and apparently there is an extremely evil presence in town, the movie industry has a strong influence on our culture and society.

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in the city of Hollywood, Los Angeles and that You would deliver the town and movie industry there from all of the works of the enemy. We take authority over any evil spirit operating in the town and we command it to go right now in the name of Jesus and we also loose angels in the town now in the name of Jesus! We pray for deliverance for the movie industry and that they would stop making evil movies, we also pray for a complete end to horror movies and that they would stop making them! We pray for the salvation of everyone involved in the Hollywood movie industry and also for salvation for all celebrity actors! We claim the town of Hollywood and the movie industry there for the kingdom of God, we speak life over the town and movie industry now and we also speak peace over the town and movie industry in the name of Jesus!
Frankly, my biggest prayer is that people will not partake of anything that Hollywood offers. Or secular entertainment as a rule in general. It is frequently unholy, unclean, even blasphemous.

If people would stop supporting Hollywood, which of course is not going to happen except for some righteous people, then all those evils wouldn’t be perpetuated there.

I pray that young people will not be mesmerized by the glamor and money of Hollywood, but will turn from it entirely and turn to the Lord instead.

Upvote 0