East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was so precious. Loved it. He's a little fighter, trying to get that egg off him and it wouldn't budge, but he was determined. Happy you got to see every bit of it.
Me too, i was a cryin (duh) lol

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too, i was a cryin (duh) lol

Bless you Solomon, I'm happy for you sister, the Lord is good. I can't see the video yet, it says "video unavailable", but I'll try again later. How many have hatched....are there still more starting to peck?

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bless you Solomon, I'm happy for you sister, the Lord is good. I can't see the video yet, it says "video unavailable", but I'll try again later. How many have hatched....are there still more starting to peck?
Bless you too sister and Im sorry about the video I think I had check it private and hopefully ive fixed the problem now, try again if you'd like and hopefully its working now. Still only got one baby, the others eggs have small cracks in them, wish they would hurry up cause "Slayer" is getting lonely, YEP thats what he named the first baby, Slayer lol

• Winner
Reactions: SpiritofaDove
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A
Bless you too sister and Im sorry about the video I think I had check it private and hopefully ive fixed the problem now, try again if you'd like and hopefully its working now. Still only got one baby, the others eggs have small cracks in them, wish they would hurry up cause "Slayer" is getting lonely, YEP thats what he named the first baby, Slayer lol

:) Awwww......how about a little stuffed toy from the dollar store for little Slayer while he's waiting. As long as it doesn't mess up his baby bird psychology, bonding or I think its called imprinting.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A

:) Awwww......how about a little stuffed toy from the dollar store for little Slayer while he's waiting. As long as it doesn't mess up his baby bird psychology, bonding or I think its called imprinting.
Yeah I was thinking about that cause he is lonely, last night I put him in my shirt while watching a movie, he was happy lol

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your PRAYERS worked yaw, yippie !!!

:) :) :) SO cute! It was talking to you! What a miracle........how did it know to peck around so perfectly and make a lid for the egg?? Life is a miracle, so delicate and vulnerable and yet so hardy at the same time, held up by the power of God. A blessing to see this, thank you Solomon.

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I was thinking about that cause he is lonely, last night I put him in my shirt while watching a movie, he was happy lol

Mama's keeping him warm and cozy. :oldthumbsup: Many are called, few are chosen.....the head of the spear, coming so long ahead of his brethren. The breaker is come up before them. Mic. 2:13

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mama's keeping him warm and cozy. :oldthumbsup: Many are called, few are chosen.....the head of the spear, coming so long ahead of his brethren. The breaker is come up before them. Mic. 2:13
I think I know what you're talking about :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: HeLeadethMe
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your PRAYERS worked yaw, yippie !!!

Awwww!!! He was like "hey, anybody? A little help here?" LOL He totally responded to you! Sweeet! :D Hopefully the others hatch soon! You done good! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awwww!!! He was like "hey, anybody? A little help here?" LOL He totally responded to you! Sweeet! :D Hopefully the others hatch soon! You done good! :oldthumbsup:
52aeedaf98b2334a882e3b091e6b186c.jpg

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Babies first time outside

View attachment 200887

Oh so THAT's what a dragon slayer looks like! :) That way we know victory is never of our own, but we will lay all crowns at the feet of Jesus, all praise be to His blessed name.

2Thessalonians 2:8 (NASB)

Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will SLAY with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I sure am :) and still waiting for the others :swoon:

Keep pushing and praying, mama! It's a long hard labour but God is in this and with Him all things are possible! First the natural, then the spiritual. Keep pushing, patiently and persevering, keep trusting Him and do not give up! Holding your hand, mopping your brow......rooting for you! It will take as long as it takes, heaven is never in a hurry, God knows exactly when. :)

Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You did very well sister........you had one perfect successful hatch from your little homemade incubator. It might look like a fail from our perspective and we will miss little Slayer, but I believe he is still the head of the spear, the first born of brethren to come......just not brethren after the flesh so to speak. If the devil had known......I don't want to make it sound like a pronouncement as such, but doesn't that seem like our God....I think so. Bless you Solomon and we will keep pressing on to what lies ahead. I enjoy visiting your farm, it's funny how a farm takes a lot of very hard work and yet is so restful at the same time, or maybe that's just my perspective as a visitor.....easy for me to say!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lookey what I found YAY

5 Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
By Jack Hogan

See all Articles by Jack HoganGet Updates on NutritionGet Updates on Jack Hogan

Your rating: None
Many people do not realize it, but quail eggs offer significant health benefits. In fact, there are 5 main ones to be exact. It might sound pretty weird to eat one of these eggs, but once you learn what types of health benefits they offer, you might not feel quite so skeptical.

As you are reading this, you are probably wondering, "Where in the world would I find a quail egg and who thought to eat something like this in the first place?"

Well, chicken eggs have always been consumed for food, and in recent decades, scientists have discovered how nutritious these are. It was only a matter of time before people started to become curious about other eggs as well.

Many people that are eating quail eggs are actually growing their own in their backyard. It is not hard to do, and you can find plenty of DIY tutorials on the web that will teach you how to build your own quail pen. Many quail keepers state that once you have built the pen, it takes only 10 - 30 minutes a day to maintain it and gather the eggs you are going to eat for that day.

What are the 5 Main Benefits of Quail Eggs?
1. They Have Measurable Nutritional Value

These little eggs are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals. Quail eggs provide significant all around health benefits by supplementing your calcium. They are also chock full of HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol) instead of LDL (the bad kind.).

They are made up of approximately 13% protein, about 2% more than chicken eggs. They also contain significant amounts of Vitamin A and B2. In fact, it is recommended that you do not consume excess vitamin A if you consume more than 10 quail eggs each day because you can overdose on vitamin A.

2. Consuming Quail Eggs Can Affect a Variety of Body Systems in a Positive Way!

There are many things that quail eggs can do for your body. Some of these things include, providing your body with easily assimilated calcium, boosting your immunity and your calcium, and increasing your hemoglobin levels.

Patients that suffer from asthma and tuberculosis have also found relief from quail eggs. They naturally contain ovomucoid protein which is the kind of protein that you find in antiallery medications. They also contain more calcium and phosphorous than regular eggs as well.

In addition, they help to stimulate sexual prowess by feeding the prostate gland with the substances it needs like proteins, phosphorus, and vitamins. They can help to restore the sexual potency of your youth. Many people are taking questionable drugs and strange herbs from other countries that they know nothing about in order to achieve this, with quail eggs, you can grow your own nutritious medication, and know exactly where ingredients are coming from.

3. They Cleanse and Restore Your Body

Quail eggs are good at removing heavy metals from your body, and taking toxins out of your blood. They also rid your body of liver stones, bladder stones and kidney stones.

4. Quail Eggs Will Not Cause Allergic Reactions

In addition to being basically hypoallergenic, these eggs also do not cause diatheses. In fact, most people use them to fight allergy symptoms. The ovomucoid protein is what does this. Ovomucoid protein is the main ingredient that you will find in many anti-allergy drugs, so you can get it straight from nature with quail eggs. Consistent quail egg consumption can help you to have a strong immune system, make your skin look much better and you will have better overall health. Because your body is cleansed from the inside, you will look radiant on the outside.

5. They Help Your Body to Heal After Trauma

Experts believe that quail eggs can help to speed up recuperation after you have suffered a blood stroke and they can also help to keep your heart muscles strong.
Some patients experienced the healing of ulcers and gastritis after taking quail eggs and some experts believe that the eggs can help to prevent cancer growth and treat diabetes.

The interesting thing about these eggs is that you can eat them raw. There is no risk of salmonella because the quail's body temperature is much higher than that of a chicken. In addition, they cannot become contaminated and infected because they contain a substance called lysozyme. Lysozyme kills bacteria. Many experts recommend that you consume the eggs raw, or boil them briefly for less than 30 seconds so that the yolk remains raw. Sometimes heat from cooking can destroy valuable nutrition.

Since they are so little, you will eat many more of these than regular eggs. You should not eat more than 20 a day, however. Also, if you are eating over 5 quail eggs per day, then you need to cut back on other vitamin A rich foods like carrots and fish oil. Most people eat 3-5 eggs with breakfast daily.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So a few of you already know that my one baby that hatched passed away and is now chirping in the trees of heaven. So in an attempt to figure out what I did right or wrong I decided to open up the unhatched eggs and take a look inside, SO use caution on the next video its a little graphic. AND forgive the southern-draw I gots a bad bad case of it or so Ive been told. But I videoed this as a learning experience and am gonna seek to find out what went wrong and the next time around with Gods help Im gonna get it right :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Many of you already know I have a mini farm here at my house and some of their pics are posted earlier in this thread, duck, turkey, quail, chickens. And I very much respect life and use them for the reason God gave them to us, they make wonderful egg and meat, and I do my best to cause the circle of life to continue.

**sorry about the blue scratches, my cellphone fell off the tractor one too many times **
Graphic and for learning experiences ONLY !!!!!!

Upvote 0