Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tired, tired. It makes one wonder how they fit in that crapped little space and still manage to peck their way free.

Thanks for the pic. Will love to see more.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tired, tired. It makes one wonder how they fit in that crapped little space and still manage to peck their way free.

Thanks for the pic. Will love to see more.
Thats the first time I watched a quail hatch, and yes I have NO idea how they fit in there and manage to fight their way out, its amazing. I will try n post more :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Solomons Porch you may be sitting on a gold mine , this guy lived about 10 miles from me and my wife before we moved out . He made a fortune selling quail dropping jewelry .. He became a low level celebrity and good friends with Burt Reynolds , even played in Stroker Ace .. He made some hilarious videos fishing with Bill Dance ..
I've chatted with him at the bank where his wife worked but didn't know who he was until later , very humble and Christian man . Frank O Hill ''manure man of SC'' ^_^ .. That makes two counting me ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: HeLeadethMe
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psa 105:40
They asked, and he brought them quail; he fed them well with the bread of heaven.

Interesting that yesterday morning, the Lord clearly instructed me to fast from meat, don't know for how long. Thinking of the children of Israel craving meat and the Lord sent them quail. Meat can have to do with the meat of the word, but in another way speaking of the flesh. Fasting from the flesh, dying to it.......I'm thinking first the natural then the spiritual. Who can fathom our wonderful God and His mysterious ways....speaking through the quail. Watching over His word to perform it too....where there's eggs, there's quail a-coming.......means His word will not come back void, but accomplishes that for which it is sent........even though it seems to tarry..........! Late bloomer! Oh you have no idea how that is speaking to me sister, maybe to others too.....such a loooooonnnnggg trek through the wilderness. Thank you Lord for eggs.....eggs that hatch.....and bring forth meat!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bless you Solomon........rejoicing with you sister! :)

Good morning little quail! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap::clap::clap: You've waited long and hard for this day to come!

It's SO cute!! How is the baby today? How are the other eggs?

Solomons Porch you may be sitting on a gold mine , this guy lived about 10 miles from me and my wife before we moved out . He made a fortune selling quail dropping jewelry .. He became a low level celebrity and good friends with Burt Reynolds , even played in Stroker Ace .. He made some hilarious videos fishing with Bill Dance ..
I've chatted with him at the bank where his wife worked but didn't know who he was until later , very humble and Christian man . Frank O Hill ''manure man of SC'' ^_^ .. That makes two counting me ^_^
Hey guys!!! So far the baby is doing good and he's lonely, keeps looking up at me squeaking wanting me to hold him. Im hoping the others are gonna hatch today, got lots of eggs starting with little cracks in them. Its awesome to watch this, especially after you turned the eggs by hand 4 times a day, kept watch on temp and humidity etc., and to be this late whew I was beginning to wonder. My homemade incubator actually worked PRAISE GOD !!! Wish friendinthalord was here, if you'll send him the message for me and tell him I miss him hope he's back soon.

4x4 Actually Ima looking to hopefully do that, Im self training so much prayers, everything I do is self taught or by error, but so far the good Lord's been with me through all Im doing. I would love to make a living doing this and droppings aint no issue for me, I farmed for 2 years, managed 4 farms so yeah I'd love it, wish I could talk to the guy myself.

Thanks everybody and Im trying to upload the video of the baby hatching but it keeps saying file too big, its only about 6 minutes long, so not sure why I cant but I will keep trying. Love you guys!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psa 105:40
They asked, and he brought them quail; he fed them well with the bread of heaven.

Interesting that yesterday morning, the Lord clearly instructed me to fast from meat, don't know for how long. Thinking of the children of Israel craving meat and the Lord sent them quail. Meat can have to do with the meat of the word, but in another way speaking of the flesh. Fasting from the flesh, dying to it.......I'm thinking first the natural then the spiritual. Who can fathom our wonderful God and His mysterious ways....speaking through the quail. Watching over His word to perform it too....where there's eggs, there's quail a-coming.......means His word will not come back void, but accomplishes that for which it is sent........even though it seems to tarry..........! Late bloomer! Oh you have no idea how that is speaking to me sister, maybe to others too.....such a loooooonnnnggg trek through the wilderness. Thank you Lord for eggs.....eggs that hatch.....and bring forth meat!
Listen another thing I learned while watching this sweet baby hatching. As a mother, you always wanna help your babies when they struggling, right? So I watched this lil fellow, tired and wore out fighting trying to get outta that shell and everytime I almost reached in to help him outta that egg, God would say no no let that baby do it, cause in the struggle of coming out, thats when it learns and gets stronger, that baby looks weak and it is, but the battle of coming out, is going to be the foundation for its strength and willpower. I will admit, at the end cause his lil butt got stuck, i did slightly pull the egg off, I think that was ok, or at least I didnt feel a big no no from the Lord. Anywho, watching that baby struggle taught me something great. Thanks for sharing that and Amen sista !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys!!! So far the baby is doing good and he's lonely, keeps looking up at me squeaking wanting me to hold him. Im hoping the others are gonna hatch today, got lots of eggs starting with little cracks in them. Its awesome to watch this, especially after you turned the eggs by hand 4 times a day, kept watch on temp and humidity etc., and to be this late whew I was beginning to wonder. My homemade incubator actually worked PRAISE GOD !!! Wish friendinthalord was here, if you'll send him the message for me and tell him I miss him hope he's back soon.

4x4 Actually Ima looking to hopefully do that, Im self training so much prayers, everything I do is self taught or by error, but so far the good Lord's been with me through all Im doing. I would love to make a living doing this and droppings aint no issue for me, I farmed for 2 years, managed 4 farms so yeah I'd love it, wish I could talk to the guy myself.

Thanks everybody and Im trying to upload the video of the baby hatching but it keeps saying file too big, its only about 6 minutes long, so not sure why I cant but I will keep trying. Love you guys!!!:wave:

Bless you Solomon.......I already sent him the photo and also tried to paste a link direct to this thread.....hopefully they will both work. :wave: right backatcha......and praise the Lord! :clap:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bless you Solomon.......I already sent him the photo and also tried to paste a link direct to this thread.....hopefully they will both work. :wave: right backatcha......and praise the Lord! :clap:
Thank you tell him Im waiting on that "name" :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: HeLeadethMe
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listen another thing I learned while watching this sweet baby hatching. As a mother, you always wanna help your babies when they struggling, right? So I watched this lil fellow, tired and wore out fighting trying to get outta that shell and everytime I almost reached in to help him outta that egg, God would say no no let that baby do it, cause in the struggle of coming out, thats when it learns and gets stronger, that baby looks weak and it is, but the battle of coming out, is going to be the foundation for its strength and willpower. I will admit, at the end cause his lil butt got stuck, i did slightly pull the egg off, I think that was ok, or at least I didnt feel a big no no from the Lord. Anywho, watching that baby struggle taught me something great. Thanks for sharing that and Amen sista !

Amen sister, His power alone, amen!

Upvote 0