California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey Emosoundlogic there is a forum on here for singles to talk to each other about whatever is on their minds. Feel free to post there too. I don’t know if you plan to spend a lot of time here on this website since you look like a fairly new member but you could post there if you just want to talk to other singles

Upvote 0

YJM

MARRIED! 20th December 2013
Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your post is cruel.

So anyone who was abused at an early age and raised by negligent parents is just garbage, and would never be considered as a good match?

Men who are diligently trying to contain their lustful eye while they are longing for the companionship of a wife should be excluded from consideration because they're real enough to admit it?

My husband is one of the most tenderhearted, Godly, beautiful men I've ever met. He is every woman's dream husband. He is quite open about how much of a struggle this was for him until he was married at 27. His physiology was escalating its demand for sexual satisfaction and when he talks about the initial days of marriage, the main thing he can remember is how his virility finally received some relief. He's just honest enough to admit it. Although the drum of his sexual drive was beating louder by the year, it did not incapacitate him from looking for a treasured and beloved marital companion that he longed to love, protect and serve. And he selflessly and doggedly offered all of those things, in my opinion, to a heroic level.

I'm a layperson who's ministry is to abused spouses and unhappy marriages. I've seen quite a bit of bad, worse and ugly behaviors in marriages. Nothing in Emosoundlogic's posts are telling me he is a high risk to be an abuser or has tendencies that would make him a bad husband. If that were the case I wouldn't have spent my time helping him.

A lot of what he wrote sounds like my husband, who has been the best husband I never dared to dream of having.

No - if you read my post again you'll actually see that I've said none of the things that you accuse me of.

Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And there's our daily dose of judgement. Thank you sir, I needed to hear I was repulsive. ;)

Again no I didn't use the words you've used.

I'd suggest maybe reading your original post again and seeing how you're behaving towards women in general whilst complaining that none of them want to spend time with you. I'm not apologising for giving you tough love.

Unless you want everyone to agree with you? Surely not?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Endeavourer
Upvote 0

Emosoundlogic

May 2, 2019
Dallas
✟9,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again no I didn't use the words you've used.

I'd suggest maybe reading your original post again and seeing how you're behaving towards women in general whilst complaining that none of them want to spend time with you. I'm not apologising for giving you tough love.

Unless you want everyone to agree with you? Surely not?

Thanks

I'm sure you got plenty of tough love from your dad, it's all good, I'm not worried about your opinion, judging from your photo, you're not the type of guy I want to be anyway.

Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure you got plenty of tough love from your dad, it's all good, I'm not worried about your opinion, judging from your photo, you're not the type of guy I want to be anyway.

What a great reply! Priceless :) You're the first person I've ever met with a gift in "photo judging". Normally it takes time for me to get to know someone personally before I make up my mind, boy I'd have saved years of wasted time if I'd had the same useful gift.

I'd love for you to explain how you judge a complete stranger by a picture? What is it specifically about me that makes you think you don't want to be like me? The shaved head? Ears the wrong size perhaps? If it's a physical imperfection I'll make sure and remind Christ that although HE thinks I'm fearfully and wonderfully made, He's pretty much on the wrong track and needs to listen to you for some obvious guidance ;) Maybe HE should learn to judge on outward appearances as well? I'll tell Him that tonight before bed time - hopefully He'll listen.

I'm actually thinking your original and follow up posts are just trolling for attention and not a genuine ask for help and guidance at all.

o/

Upvote 0

Emosoundlogic

May 2, 2019
Dallas
✟9,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What a great reply! Priceless :) You're the first person I've ever met with a gift in "photo judging". Normally it takes time for me to get to know someone personally before I make up my mind, boy I'd have saved years of wasted time if I'd had the same useful gift.

I'd love for you to explain how you judge a complete stranger by a picture? What is it specifically about me that makes you think you don't want to be like me? The shaved head? Ears the wrong size perhaps? If it's a physical imperfection I'll make sure and remind Christ that although HE thinks I'm fearfully and wonderfully made, He's pretty much on the wrong track and needs to listen to you for some obvious guidance ;) Maybe HE should learn to judge on outward appearances as well? I'll tell Him that tonight before bed time - hopefully He'll listen.

I'm actually thinking your original and follow up posts are just trolling for attention and not a genuine ask for help and guidance at all.

o/

HAHAHA someones insecurities came screaming out on that one! Hello pot, I'm kettle, you told women to run from someone who Christ said the same things about, now isn't that funny. Oh, and just because I not only called you out as a bully, I embarrassed you for it, now you're going to call me a troll? THAT is priceless.

Also, none of that was what I meant by my comment about your photo.

Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HAHAHA someones insecurities came screaming out on that one! Hello pot, I'm kettle, you told women to run from someone who Christ said the same things about, now isn't that funny. Oh, and just because I not only called you out as a bully, I embarrassed you for it, now you're going to call me a troll? THAT is priceless.

Also, none of that was what I meant by my comment about your photo.

Reported.

And Blocked.

Good day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.