• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Daniel 12:1 and Luke 21 same event?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by LittleLambofJesus, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

26.7%
  3. Maybe

13.3%
  4. Never thought about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know but am willing to learn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other [please explain]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+27,747
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Not according to John 10:33.............

What about John 10:34..."gods ye are"?

John 10:33

The Judeans answered Him--
    "About an ideal work not we are stoning Thee; but about blasphemy,--and that Thou a man being, art making thyself a god.
    34 Jesus Answered them-
    "Is not is having been Written in the law of ye that 'I said gods ye are'?
    35 If those He said gods toward whom the Word of the God became and not is able to be broken/annulled the Writing
    36 whom the Father hallows and commissions into the World, ye are saying that 'Thou are blaspheming' that I said 'Son of the God I am'"

Romans 2:23

Who in law are boasting through the transgression of the Law, the God thou are dishonoring
    24 'For the name of the God is being blasphemed in the nations because of ye,' according as it has been written.'

[Psalm 74:10]
    Revelation 16
    9 And the men are scorched greatly and they blaspheme the Name of the God the One having the authority upon these blows and not the repent to give glory to Him.
    11 And they blaspheme the God of the heaven out of their miseries and out of their sores and not they repent/reform out of their works.

2. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,754
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Thank you LLJ. Your response was more helpful than you know.

3. mark kennedy

mark kennedy Natura non facit saltum Supporter

+7,097
    Calvinist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Yea, it's the midtrib. drama following the abomination that causes desolation.