Daniel 11 & 12 historically explained step by step.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The common ground is the ten kings.

The little horn in Daniel 7 is associated with the 4th kingdom in the text, as are the ten kings. The ten kings give the power and strength of their kingdom to the beast, the eighth king in the text of Revelation 17:11.

Daniel 7:
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Of the 7 kings, the sixth was ruling at the time of John, first century, the seventh is future, and that king must continue a short space. The short space is the 42 months that he rules as the beast.

Revelation 17:10
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; [king 7] and when he cometh, he must continue a short space [the 42 months].

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven[one of the seven - king #7], and goeth into perdition.

As the beast, the ten kings of the fourth kingdom (in Daniel 7:23-24) rule with him, not as equals of course but in support of (Revelation 17:12-13).

So it is the ten kings that is the common ground. And that's is what to expect developing out of Europe. I know that some people theorize a global one world ten region fulfillment, but one of the big problems with that view is in Daniel 11:40-44 the beast is attacked from the other quadrants.

I do agree however, that there has to be some global currency system either in place or put in place when the beast enacts the 666, mark, name requirement to buy and sale.

For that reason, I am suspicious that the person has a banking background. Also because of what it says in Ezekiel 28:4-5, which speaks about the person when he commits the transgression of desolation act in 2thessalonians2:3-4, God is going to have the person killed.

Ezekiel 28:
4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
Thank you. Very well explained.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sure who is the antichrist. And what countrys are the king of the north and the king of the south.

I don't say who I think the Anti-Christ is, but if you read my blog you should be able to read between the lines on who it probably is by where hes from.

The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian.The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings ?
This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia ( the Ram ) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.
Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: ( Greek Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation 16).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. ( The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus. )

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats Stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him poower) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many {Through a Peace/Security treaty he deceives many} he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand ( with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !!

Now, so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from.

That is an OLD BLOG of mine, so this Anti-Christ will be the King of the North. Look at where he travels to and thus from in Daniel 8 as the Little Horn, he travels to the South, East and towards Israel. Meaning he comes from the Northwest. Now look at the map, the E.U. and Greece is Northwest of the Middle East/Israel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the King of the South, its going to be all of North Africa, Saudi Arabia, Syria and probably Turkey all led by one person I guess. There is no way of knowing who it would be, but they will be soundly defeated.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't say who I think the Anti-Christ is, but if you read my blog you should be able to read between the lines on who it probably is by where hes from.

The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian.The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings ?
This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia ( the Ram ) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.
Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: ( Greek Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation 16).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. ( The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus. )

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats Stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him poower) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many {Through a Peace/Security treaty he deceives many} he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand ( with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !!

Now, so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from.

That is an OLD BLOG of mine, so this Anti-Christ will be the King of the North. Look at where he travels to and thus from in Daniel 8 as the Little Horn, he travels to the South, East and towards Israel. Meaning he comes from the Northwest. Now look at the map, the E.U. and Greece is Northwest of the Middle East/Israel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the King of the South, its going to be all of North Africa, Saudi Arabia, Syria and probably Turkey all led by one person I guess. There is no way of knowing who it would be, but they will be soundly defeated.
You covered a lot of ground and you seem very logical. Some things you should consider. There are two kings to come. The seventh king will be the King of the North. It is he that goes forth conquering and to conquer.
The eighth king will be the antichrist. He suffered the deadly wound of the sword and yet lives. He is known as the Assyrian and also the King of Babylon.

The thing that hath been is that which shall be, and that which is done is that which shall be done and there is no new thing under the sun. The antichrist will be the return of Nimrod. The world wonders after the beast that suffered the deadly wound of the sword and yet lives.

The king of the south cannot be North Africa, Saudi Arabia, Syria etc. because the king of the south goes against the king of the North twice and is defeated. These countries have never gone against the King of the North twice and been defeated as a king of the south. I think it might be wise to take your king of the North and make it the King of the South instead. If you do that you ought to be able to figure out who the King of the North is.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You covered a lot of ground and you seem very logical. Some things you should consider. There are two kings to come. The seventh king will be the King of the North. It is he that goes forth conquering and to conquer.
The eighth king will be the antichrist. He suffered the deadly wound of the sword and yet lives. He is known as the Assyrian and also the King of Babylon.
We can track down the 8th King by following him through time. There are clues as to who he is. I am going to put some scriptures in ONE PLACE or bunch the scriptures to show God wants us to THINK IN THIS MANNER IMHO: I call it bunching scriptures. It actually helps !!

Ephes. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition(hell): and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rev. 11:7 And when they(two-witnesses) shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rev. 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star(Angel) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. {Demons Released}

11 And they (Demons)had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as we see, if we follow from bottom to top, Apollyon, which means The Destroyer is a Demon Spirit that is at this moment in time locked in the BOTTOMLESS PIT. We must remember, even in the spiritual world there is an order, in all Armies there is a chain of command. This Demon spirit or entity was placed over Israel and given the job it seems of Destroying Israel by Satan. His whole regional base may have been the Mediterranean Sea Region since every Beast was over this Region. (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Coming Anti-Christ will Conquer Israel and I assume the whole Region.

In Rev. 17:11 we are told he is THE 8th King but is OF THE SEVEN. How can he be OF ALL SEVEN? Well He is a Demon Spirit who WAS over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Rome and he is now locked in the BOTTOMLESS PIT thus he IS NOT [currently wielding power] but he will be RELEASED as Rev. chapter 9 clearly shows, thus Rev. 17 makes that point very clearly and concisely, if we just know what the Angel is speaking about contextually. The Demon Spirit WAS.....IS NOT.....YET IS.

Apollyon will be released in Rev. ch. 9 from the Bottomless Pit where God placed him after Rome suffered the Mortal Wound. When its time for the Last Beast (Anti-Christ) to come on the scene he will be RELEASED so he can go back to doing what Satan appointed him to do, Destroy Israel, but we know it will not succeed. He then kills the Two-witnesses in Rev. 11:7, so we can follow him through the scriptures if w know what to look for.

A Beast is a POWER over Israel, one that lords over Israel or BEASTS over Israel. We shouldn't only look at the Beasts as physical Nations and ONE MAN. We should also recognize that there are PRINCIPALITIES & POWERS in high places and rulers of darkness in this world. This Demon named Apollyon is the 8th King and thus is/will be OVER ALL SEVEN of the Beasts which are over Israel. Since there has been no Beast for 2000 years Gd locked him into the pit for 2000 some odd years and took away his effort to Destroy Israel, thus God could turn His back on Israel without a Demonic entity out there trying to destroy them, because God wanted to forsake them, but wanted a SEED PRESERVED. So he locked Apollyon in the pit for 2000 some odd years.

So the 8th Beasts are THUS: Apollyon, appointed by Satan to Destroy Israel, he tries and fails by using Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. When Rome dispersed Israel the world over it suffered the "FIGURATIVE MORTAL WOUND" since there is NO ISRAEL to BEAST OVER thus there can be NO BEAST. When the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth via the First Seal being broken he will Conquer Israel and thus the MORTAL WOUND will be HEALED, because he will become the Seventh Beast Head.....thus the LAST BEAST. We know he is the last Beast because in Daniel 7:11 and in Revelation 19:20 both say he (THIS MAN) is cast straight into hell.

Only a DEMON SPIRIT can be of the Seven, because he is over all Seven of them, of course, he is a principality in high places. His name is Apollyon and he is the 8th King !! There are only Seven Beast Heads remember, not eight.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This Demon named Apollyon is the 8th King and thus is/will be OVER ALL SEVEN of the Beasts which are over Israel.
The sixth king was ruling at the time of John in Revelation 17:10. The beast was in the bottomless pit at that time in Revelation 17:8. So how could Apollyon be over the sixth king while he is in the bottomless pit?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The sixth king was ruling at the time of John in Revelation 17:10. The beast was in the bottomless pit at that time in Revelation 17:8. So how could Apollyon be over the sixth king while he is in the bottomless pit?
John was shown things in the HEREAFTER....

The 6th King WAS at the time John got the Prophecy, the 5 had FALLEN, that makes six. The Coming Anti-Christ is the 7th.

Apollyon is the 8th.

You will never be right on this brother Douggg because Gods word is not going to change. Get off of old self ideas and thoughts from men.

The 8th King is Apollyon, and it always has been.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
John was show things in the HEREAFTER....

The 6th King WAS at the time John got the Prophecy, the 5 had FALLEN, that makes six. The Coming Anti-Christ is the 7th.

Apollyon is the 8th.

You will never be right on this because Gods word is not going to change. Get off of old self ideas ad thoughts from men.

The 8th King is Apollyon, and it always has been.
The seventh king is not the antichrist, the eighth king is......and yes it is Apollyon. He has been the antichrist from the time the false religion of Babylon was set up. He is the false savior.

Rev 17
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

He is the beast that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS. He is the eighth and is of the seven. Apollyon is the antichist. He is Apollo to the Greeks.........Horus to the Egyptians.........Tammuz to the Babylonians. Apollo/Horus/Tammuz is the reincarnated Nimrod. Nimrod is the 1st King.....The Assyrian.....The king of Babylon. Apollo/Horus/Tammuz was also a king of Babylon. Nimrod is also known as Zeus to the Greeks and Osiris to the Egyptians........And there are many more names.

Nimrod at his death is claimed to have become the sun in the false religion. It is claimed that a ray of the son impregnated Ishtar (Semiramis who was both the wife and mother of Nimrod). A son, Tammuz was born....the son of Satan........the reincarnation of Nimrod. This is the false savior which you can see in all the religions around the world. This is the eye of Horus that you see on the back of the U.S 1 dollar bill.........as they await their savior. Order out of chaos.

The thing that has been, is that which shall be, and that which is done is that which shall be done and there is no new thing under the sun.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The seventh king is not the antichrist, the eighth king is......and yes it is Apollyon. He has been the antichrist from the time the false religion of Babylon was set up. He is the false savior.

Rev 17
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
I am sorry brother, you have confused a Spiritual Kingdom(s) with the physical earthly kingdoms. The Anti-Christ is the LAST BEAST, I can prove it via the scriptures, which is always m fall back.

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Dan. 7:11 says THE HORN (Anti-Christ) is THE BEAST and his BODY will be destroyed and then he will be cast STRAIGHT INTO HELL. There will be no grave for this Beast or no sleeping in the grave until judgment, he will be judged and delivered unto hell as soon as hes killed. Rev. 19 also calls him the Beast. Demon spirits do not have bodies brother.

You have taken the MORTAL WOUND (IMHO) and perceived that to be about the Anti-Christ dying and being revived. Its not that at all. The Mortal Wound is of a FIGURATIVE BEAST which has Seven Heads not a real man, they stand for the Seven Beasts over Israel.

We know who the Seven Beasts are (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Beast or Anti-Christ/MAN) The Seven Mountains stand for the same thing, they were just used to transfer the Kingdoms to Kings so God could tell us the last Beast would be a Man. The Mortal Wound is of a figurative Beast. Its not a real entity, I mean it spans like over 3000 years. John in Rev. 13 points out this Seven Headed Beast has the Beasts of Daniel but never mentions the other 2 which we all know have to be Egypt and Assyria. So we hear about the Leopard(Greece), Bear(Persia) and Lion(Babylon), then we are told that ONE OF THE HEADS has a Mortal Wound !! Why do people assume now this Figurative Beast that spans over 3000 years turns into a REAL TIME MAN who dies? I don't get that thought process at all. The Mortal Wound is seen by me as a wound to one of the Seven Heads. Since the other three are mentioned and Rome or the Fierce Iron Beast is not mentioned, I am going to assume this is the Head that receives the Mortal Wound.

So a Beast that was over Israel suddenly disperses all of the Jews all around the world, Israel is thus Dead unto God for might near 2000 years. we know this because Ezekiel says God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones, so Israel was as DEAD, thus there was no one ruling over them, thus there was NO BEAST over them, thus I give you the MORTAL WOUND of the Figurative Beast. (Rome)

In 1948 God raised up those Bones and they came alive again. Only at this point in time can we have this last Beast come forth, remember there can be NO BEAST without Israel in the land. All Six of the previous Beasts lorded over Israel. Thus once this man makes his agreements with Israel and the MANY (Dan. 8:25 and Dan. 9:27) he then breaks the agreements and Conquers Jerusalem At that time he will then become the FINAL BEAST. He will have no successors thus he will be the 7th King to FALL via Rev. ch. 17 and Rev. ch 19 when he is defeated and placed into hell.

The Mortal Wound is Healed. Its a wounding of a figurative Beast not a wounding of a person. The 6th Head is next in line after the three mentioned in Rev. 13, so why would anyone skip to the Seventh Head? The 6th Head is Rome and it suffered the Mortal Wound. The 7th Head will be the Anti-Christ, there is no other Beast Head after him. You might say the 8th King is the FIRST KING since he was the first Beast. We could call Satan the 9th King since hes over Apollyon, but there will still only be Seven Beasts Kingdoms over Israel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Apollyon is the 8th.
RT, you had wrote that Apollyon is over all 7 kings.

How can Apollyon be over the 7th, if Apollyon is in the bottomless pit before emerging out of the bottomless pit to become the 8th?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Rev 17

He is the beast that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS. He is the eighth and is of the seven. Apollyon is the antichist. He is Apollo to the Greeks.........Horus to the Egyptians.........Tammuz to the Babylonians. Apollo/Horus/Tammuz is the reincarnated Nimrod. Nimrod is the 1st King.....The Assyrian.....The king of Babylon. Apollo/Horus/Tammuz was also a king of Babylon. Nimrod is also known as Zeus to the Greeks and Osiris to the Egyptians........And there are many more names.

Nimrod at his death is claimed to have become the sun in the false religion. It is claimed that a ray of the son impregnated Ishtar (Semiramis who was both the wife and mother of Nimrod). A son, Tammuz was born....the son of Satan........the reincarnation of Nimrod. This is the false savior which you can see in all the religions around the world. This is the eye of Horus that you see on the back of the U.S 1 dollar bill.........as they await their savior. Order out of chaos.

The thing that has been, is that which shall be, and that which is done is that which shall be done and there is no new thing under the sun.
Angel means messenger. The message of the bottomless pit is death, destruction - which the name Apollyon means destroyer, death, destruction. It probably isn't even an actual individual person, but a concept represented as a person. Like saying death rules supreme in the bottomless pit. The message of the bottomless pit is death.

The locust torment them not having the seal of God.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

1Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Nimrod is likely the one who is in the bottomless pit called the beast, a disembodied spirit, not an angel being.

Was alive, and is no longer alive. Applies to humans, nephillim, rephillim. Nimrod probably has some nephillim gene in him that became dominant as he grew older.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry brother, you have confused a Spiritual Kingdom(s) with the physical earthly kingdoms. The Anti-Christ is the LAST BEAST, I can prove it via the scriptures, which is always m fall back.
What number is "Last" mean?

The Anti-Christ is King number ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are only Seven Beast Heads remember, not eight.
There are 7 heads on the one beast.

The 7 heads are 7 sequential kings, until one day the beast itself becomes the 8th king -by being associated with one of the 7 sequential kings, king 7, after he is killed and brought back to life.

The 7 heads are not 7 individual beasts themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dan. 7:11 says THE HORN (Anti-Christ) is THE BEAST and his BODY will be destroyed and then he will be cast STRAIGHT INTO HELL.
No it doesn't. It says because of the great words which the (little) horn spoke. Not that the little horn is the fourth beast. The little horn person will become the beast (a different beast) of Revelation 13. But it is not proven by this passage.

The fourth kingdom will be destroyed and never be allowed to re-emerge.

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
RT, you had wrote that Apollyon is over all 7 kings.

How can Apollyon be over the 7th, if Apollyon is in the bottomless pit before emerging out of the bottomless pit to become the 8th?
Because he is RELEASED of course, how do you think brother? God has His own timing and plans, the facts are the facts however, he is the 8th only as an AFTERTHOUGHT....He of course was really the FIRST, all John is saying in reality is OH BY THE WAY....This is an addendum: then he says Apollyon is the 8th King, since everyone has already heard of the SEVEN you make an addendum and say that the Beast out of the pit (Apollyon) is the 8th and by saying that he is OF THE SEVEN you make a matter of fact statement that he has to be the FIRST.

So hes was a BEAST 3000 Years ago brother. Before Egypt, Assyria or Babylon. He is OF THE SEVEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What number is "Last" mean?

The Anti-Christ is King number ?
LAST means number 7 the Anti-Christ is number 7 or the Seventh Beast Head and thus the 7th King, the Demon Apollyon being OF ALL SEVEN had to be the First right? Of course.

The problem with many people is they do not think analytical, I am not bragging, only trying to get others to think in like manner, I play chess and have won tournies a while back, not into it as much now..........ANYWAY..........the point is we need to take time to think things through.

Something can be an 8th and still be the first, would you agree with that?

I can tell you about Seven Corvettes that I have and they are showroom ready and I am shoeing them to you, and they are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 on this showroom floor, I have them numbered in the order I got them and the dates say it all etc. etc. I could even nickname them the Suzzy, Bettsy, Queeny, etc. (Lion, Bear, Leopard) of you catch my drift. Then as an addendum I can tell you there is an 8TH that was before all SEVEN of these here, and I have it in another room. And proceed to show it to you. Its the 8th that I told you about or informed you about AND its still the FIRST of them all !!

Get it brother? That is just how my mind works, I can see these things in a different light than most people because I start out looking for 5 or 6 different angles to start with.

So the 8th can be the FIRST Brother.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There are 7 heads on the one beast.

The 7 heads are 7 sequential kings, until one day the beast itself becomes the 8th king -by being associated with one of the 7 sequential kings, king 7, after he is killed and brought back to life.

The 7 heads are not 7 individual beasts themselves.
What in the WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS !! I think I have told you all three of the Seven Headed Beasts in Rev. 12, Rev. 13 and Rev. 17 are the EXACT SAME BEAST. Not understanding this I am afraid leads you astray elsewhere. The SEVEN HEADS are Seven Beast Kingdoms....Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome with MANY KINGS between them all. However each Kingdom has a KING THAT FALLS at the time that Kingdom lost power or Dominion.

The LAST BEAST is different, he is the only one of the SEVEN HEADS who is at the head for the whole duration of his BEAST KINGDOM. Thus he is THE BEAST HIMSELF !! Thus it shows that in Daniel 7:11 and Revelation 19:20.

There is NO Seven Sequential Kings.............PERIOD. The 8th King is as I have explained above.

It is Apollyon.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No it doesn't. It says because of the great words which the (little) horn spoke. Not that the little horn is the fourth beast. The little horn person will become the beast (a different beast) of Revelation 13. But it is not proven by this passage.
You really need to read my posts and you would learn my POV on everything, its hard debating when I say things and you ask WHY again and again when I have explained these things in detail.

The LITTLE HORN and the 10 HORNS Arise out of the Fourth Beast, they are not the Fourth Beast. The Fourth Beast DIES via the MORTAL WOUND. The Little Horn Conquers Jerusalem and becomes the LAST BEAST HEAD........The Mortal Wound is HEALED !!

We have SEVEN BEAST HEADS...........We have FIVE Beasts in Daniel. One comes 2000 years after the Roman Empire has ceased being a BEAST.

There can be NO BEAST with NO ISRAEL to BEAST OVER !! Thus when Israel was dispersed there was NO BEAST and will be NO BEAST until the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem.

The fourth kingdom will be destroyed and never be allowed to re-emerge.

You don't get it I see.

The Fourth Beast WAS the MORTAL WOUND. It was the 6th Head of the Beast.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As the Antichrist, the person is the King of Israel.
As the little horn, the person is the 7th king of the fourth empire.
As the beast, the person is the 8th king of the fourth empire.
I got sleepy last night but I always intended to read and REPLY......ON-WARDS.

1.) The Anti-Christ IS NEVER ACCEPTED as the King of Israel..................

2.) Hes not of the Fourth Beast, that Beast suffers the MORTAL WOUND. He is the SEVENTH HEAD thus he is the FIFTH BEAST of Daniel, in spite of the fact its called the Little Horn its a BEAST as it states in Daniel 7:11, Rome IS NOT THROWN INTO HELL....The LAST BEAST is thrown into hell. God gives us deep riddles all of the time, we have to understand them through prayer and research.

3.) The 8th King is Apollyon.

You do not understand that in Judaism, the messiah is not viewed as Savior like in Christianity. The person becomes the King of Israel, illegitimate, instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel. That's what makes the person the Antichrist.

Wrong and wrong. David calls him Yeshua which means Savior/Salavation in Hebrew.

WHAT DOES YESHUA MEAN?

Yeshua is a name which means ‘Salvation’ in Hebrew.

Who is Yeshua? Yeshua is the same as Jesus Christ of the New Testament Bible, and the same as the Messiah which was prophesied to come through the Jewish people over and again in the Old Testament Bible which is known as the Tanakh to the Jews.

Why do people call Yeshua ‘Jesus’?

The name “Jesus” comes from the Latin Iesus, which comes from an Anglicized form of the Greek name Yesous. What this means is that the Greek name Yesous was altered as it was adopted by the English language. In the 1st century the Greek name Yesous represented the Hebrew name Yeshua, which was a shortened form of the Hebrew name Yehoshua. Despite claims to the contrary, there is no historical or linguistic basis in any biblical texts for other modern forms of the name Yeshua, such as Yahshua, Yahushua, Yeshu, or Y’shua. The name ‘Jesus’ did not yet exist during the the time that Jesus Christ was on Earth, approximately 4 BC to 29 or 34 AD. It did not come into existence until it was configured by the Council of Nicea of the Roman Catholic Church in the 4th century.

If any Jewish men ever says to me, well if Jesus is our Messiah why is Jesus name not mentioned even once in the Old Testament. I can tell them this: I learned from Arthur E. Glass (Full Credit) he says this: (As per showing his Jewish friends Jesus in the Old Testament.)

I could never answer it satisfactorily to their way of thinking, and I admit I often wondered why His name was not actually written in the Old Bible. Oh, yes, I could show them His divine titles in Isaiah 7:14, 9:6 and Jeremiah 23:5,6, and even the word MESSIAH in several places; but the Hebrew name that would be equal to Jesus, that I could not show. Then one day the Holy Spirit opened my eyes, and I just shouted. There was the very NAME, Jesus, found in the Old Testament about 100 times all the way from GENESIS to HABAKKUK! Yes, the very word - the very NAME - that the angel Gabriel used in Luke 1:31 when he told Mary about the Son she was to have. "Where do we find that NAME?" you ask. Here it is, friend: Every time the Old Testament uses the word SALVATION (especially with the Hebrew suffix meaning "my," thy," or "his"), with very few exceptions (when the word is impersonal), it is the very same word, YESHUA (Jesus), used in Matthew 1:21. Let us remember that the angel who spoke to Mary and the angel who spoke to Joseph in his dream did not speak in English, Latin, or Greek, but in Hebrew; and neither were Mary or Joseph slow to grasp the meaning and significance of the NAME of this divine Son and its relation to His character and His work of salvation. For in the Old Testament all great characters were given names with a specific and significant meaning.

For example, in Genesis 5:29, Lamech called his son Noah [Comfort], saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and tell of our hands. In Genesis 10:25, Eber calls his firstborn son, Peleg [Division]; for in his days was the earth divided. The same is true of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob (changed to Israel-God's Prince), and all of Jacob's sons (see Genesis, chapters 29-32). In Exodus 2:10, Pharaoh's daughter called the baby rescued from the Nile, Moses [Drawn-Forth]: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water. And so we can go on and on to show the deep significance of Hebrew names.

Now then, when the angel spoke to Joseph, husband of Mary, the mother of our Lord, this is what he really said and what Joseph actually understood: And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus [YESHUA (SALVATION)]: for he shall save [or salvage] his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21). This text was so forcibly brought home to my soul soon after I was converted over 24 years ago, that I saw the whole plan of the Old Testament in that one ineffable and blessed NAME.

So let us proceed to show clearly the Hebrew name YESHUA
(Greek = Iesus English = Jesus) in the Old Testament.

When the great Patriarch Jacob was ready to depart from this world, he by the Holy Spirit was blessing his sons and prophetically foretelling their future experiences in those blessings. In verse 18 of Genesis 49 he exclaims, I have waited for thy salvation, 0 Lord! What he really did say and mean was, "To thy YESHUA (Jesus) I am looking, 0 Lord"; or, "In thy YESHUA (Jesus) I am hoping (trusting), Lord!" That makes much better sense.

Of course YESHUA (Jesus) was the One in Whom Jacob was trusting to carry him safely over the chilly waters of the river of death. Jacob was a saved man, and did not wait until his dying moments to start trusting in the Lord. He just reminded God that he was at the same time comforting his own soul.

In Psalms 9:14, David bursts forth, I will rejoice in thy salvation.
What he actually did say and mean was, "I will rejoice in (with) thy YESHUA (Jesus)."

In Psalm 91:14-16 God says, Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high [raise him above circumstances], because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life [eternal life] will I satisfy him, and show him my [YESHUA (Jesus)] salvation. Of course. That promise is realized in Revelation 22:3, 4: And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it: and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see HIS face.

In Isaiah 12:2, 3 we have something wonderful. Here SALVATION is mentioned three times. The reader will be much blessed by reading these glorious verses in his Bible, but let me give them as they actually read in the original Hebrew with Jesus as the embodiment and personification of the word SALVATION: Behold, might (or, God the mighty One) is my YESHUA (Jesus-in His pre-incarnation and eternal existence); I will trust and not be afraid:, for JAH-JAHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my YESHUA (Jesus).... And the WORD (Jesus incarnate) became flesh, and dwelt among us. (John 1: 14). ... Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of YESHUA [Jesus - waters of salvation flowing forth from Golgotha]."

Something very interesting occurred one spring in St. Louis: I was visiting in the home of our friends, Brother and Mrs. Charles Siegelman, and another Jew was present there. He claimed Jewish orthodoxy for his creed. Of course the conversation centered around Him Who is the Center of all things -- Jesus. This good Jewish brother opposed the claims of Yeshua in the Old Testament verbally, and in a friendly fashion, most violently. His best offensive weapon, he thought, was to fling at me and at all of us there the well-known challenge: "You can't find the name of 'Jesus' in the Old Testament;" and this he did.

I did not answer him directly, but asked him to translate for us from my Hebrew Bible, Isaiah 62:11. Being a Hebrew scholar, he did so with utmost ease, rapidly, and correctly; and here is what and how he translated that text verbatim: Behold, Jehovah has proclaimed unto the end of the world. Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold thy YESHUA[ Jesus] cometh; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him. Just then he crimsoned as he realized what he had done and how he had played into my hands, and he just fairly screamed out, "No! no! You made me read it 'thy YESHUA' Jesus], Mr. Glass! You tricked me!" I said, "No, I did not trick you, I just had you read the Word of God for yourself. Can't you see that here SALVATION is a Person and not a thing or an event? HE Comes, 'HIS reward is with HIM, and His work before him.' Then he rushed at his own Old Testament, talking away frantically saying, "I'm sure mine is different from yours." And when he found the passage, he just dropped like a deflated balloon. His Old Testament was, of course, identical. All he could use as an escape from admitting defeat was to deny the divine inspiration of the book of Isaiah.

Then skipping on to Habakkuk, we have the greatest demonstration of the NAME "Jesus" in the Old Testament; for here we have both the name as well as the title of the Savior. In Habakkuk 3:13 we read literally from the original Hebrew: Thou wentest forth with the YESHA [variant of ESHUA-Jesus] of [or for] thy people; with YESHUA thy MESSIAH [thine Anointed One: i.e., with Jesus thy Anointed] thou woundest the head of the house of the wicked one [Satan]. Here you have it! The very NAME given to our Lord in the New Testament - JESUS CHRIST! So don't let anyone - Jew or Gentile - tell you that the Name JESUS is not found in the Old Testament. And so when the aged Simeon came to the Temple, led there by the Holy Spirit, and took the baby Yeshua in his arms, he said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation [YESHUA (Jesus)] (Luke 2:29-30). Certainly! Not only did his eyes see God's Salvation - God's YESHUA (Jesus) - but he felt Him and touched Him. His believing heart beat with joy and assurance as he felt the loving heart of God throbbing in the heart of the holy infant YESHUA.

And thou shalt call his name Jesus (SALVATION = YESHUA);
for he shall save [salvage] his people from their sins!

Yesha’yahu – Isaiah 53:1-12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This above is pretty cool....Actually WAY COOL !!

And as we can see, Jesus or Yeshua means SALVATION !!

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The 7 year peace treaty idea has been popularized as being the go-to basis for most person's eschatology - imo. But it is not right. I have yet to find anyone in Christianity even aware of Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

And also the blanket use of the term "the Antichrist" is almost universally misused.
That's what the Bible speaks of, and it says VIA PEACE he destroys MANY.

We can use CONCRETE instead of Anti-Christ I don't care, as long as we know who were are speaking of. You seem to be hing up on it and the King of Israel title. I never understood that, the Bible NOWHERE says that.

Upvote 0