Dan Bongino on backlash to tweet by slain cop's daughter: 'We live in the dumbest of times'

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article-
The daughter of a slain cop incurred backlash when she used the hashtag #bluelivesmatter in a tribute to her dad

“We live in the dumbest of times,” former NYPD officer and Secret Service agent Dan Bongino told “Fox & Friends” on Monday.

Bongino reacted to the daughter of one of two officers killed in a weekend ambush in Texas facing criticism on Twitter for using the hashtag #bluelivesmatter in a tribute to her father. The daughter of Ismael Chavez, 39, used the hashtag in a tweet Saturday, which has since been deleted, Heavy.com reported.

“Words cannot describe the pain I’m in, but I’m glad my dad is at peace,” the media outlet reported she wrote on the same day her father and McAllen Officer Edelmiro Garza, 45, were shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance.

“You were an amazing man and anyone who ever came across you knew that,” she reportedly added in the tweet.

Continued below.
Dan Bongino on backlash to tweet by slain cop's daughter: 'We live in the dumbest of times'

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the article-
The daughter of a slain cop incurred backlash when she used the hashtag #bluelivesmatter in a tribute to her dad

“We live in the dumbest of times,” former NYPD officer and Secret Service agent Dan Bongino told “Fox & Friends” on Monday.

Bongino reacted to the daughter of one of two officers killed in a weekend ambush in Texas facing criticism on Twitter for using the hashtag #bluelivesmatter in a tribute to her father. The daughter of Ismael Chavez, 39, used the hashtag in a tweet Saturday, which has since been deleted, Heavy.com reported.

“Words cannot describe the pain I’m in, but I’m glad my dad is at peace,” the media outlet reported she wrote on the same day her father and McAllen Officer Edelmiro Garza, 45, were shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance.

“You were an amazing man and anyone who ever came across you knew that,” she reportedly added in the tweet.

Continued below.
I have no idea how all this hate the police garbage that is going on is expected to benefit anyone. Do people truly think that they can survive if the police stop doing the job? Do people truly want to live in an area where they are at the mercy of criminals? Time to think this over because if things keep going the way they are going you are not going to be safe in your own home or anywhere else.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0