The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed...

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have read about so many of these cases....the cops get their reports wrong, go barging into some innocent citizen's house in the middle of the night, and a blameless, law-abiding person ends up riddled with bullets from trigger-happy SWAT teams who think they're storming Omaha Beach. :(

article said:
It isn’t clear if police in Elyria, Ohio, knew there was a 1-year-old boy with a heart defect and a breathing disorder in the Parmely Avenue residence where they shattered a window, deployed a flash grenade and smashed the door open with a battering ram. What is clear is that they terrified the boy’s mother, who says the smoke and fumes from the flash grenade put her son in the intensive care unit. “There were 20+ officers in the house,” she wrote on Facebook. “Not one had the decency to check on my baby, get the glass off him or get him out of the house that had smoke in it.”

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know how they get it so wrong. My son turned me on to some videos on YouTube about cops who make illegal stops in cars and on public property. These videos have enlightened me on my rights.
Oh, there's a lot of those videos on YouTube. One of the most amusing ones I've seen was this one:

Last edited:
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm as conservative as they come, but right wing police worship is a joke. Those of us who are awake detest the police force as much as the leftists do, but for vastly different reasons.

FB_IMG_1706551715923.jpg

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic