✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-American-flag.gif

:heart: Father, in the name of Jesus, protect and defend us from any evil from outside and/or inside our borders, and from the highest ranks of our government, including all those surrounding our President, and beyond. Thwart any plans to do us harm. Bring all plans for our demise to naught. May all such plans dry up and blow away with the wind. Cause all who devise such plans to be in confusion. Surround us with Your angels and protect us from all evil plans and harm, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God HEARS us!!!

God HEARS us! He is faithful. He is just. He has NOT forgotten those who love Him. He HEARS our heart cries, and interprets our loss of words, praise His name! Father HEAR us. Protect and defend us, Your people. Let not evil reign, but thwart all evil plans and oust those with such plans, in Jesus name, amen.

(This piece below was posted by Ms. Wilkerson several years ago, before election day)

The power of prayer to move God to restore a nation
by Johnnye Wilkerson

During this most important election in a generation, problems have been exposed for all to see. Ones so serious they can no longer be ignored.

The facts reveal the national debt exceeds that of all America’s combined history; its moral decline reveals a departure from the country’s foundational strengths; and political division in the U.S. reveals leadership’s diversion from founding truths.

These expose America as broken and captives of the deceitfulness of evil. But the division above all of these problems, the crisis that could destroy the United States – is the battle of opposing worldviews.

By God’s providence, America was founded and established by godly men and women who courageously determined to follow biblical principles at great cost. These principles have been challenged throughout history and have called leaders and the people to stand up and fight to hold on to God-given freedoms that have provided great blessings as a testimony to the world.

Over recent years Satan has deceptively taken the United States captive in many different arenas in order to create chaos and crisis in an attempt to destroy. Yet this also gives opportunity for God’s mighty power to bring about His plan for America!

Nehemiah was confronted by the brokenness in his country and the captivity of his people. “And they said to me, ‘The remnant there in the province who had survived the exile is in great trouble and shame. The wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates are destroyed by fire.’ As soon as I heard these words I sat down and wept and mourned for days.” (Nehemiah 1:3-4)

Does the state of America cause you to weep and mourn like Nehemiah? The nation’s severe deterioration begs the attention and the commitment for godly representatives of Congress to lead the country by depending on God the Father through prayer – and for Christian Americans to intercede on behalf of God’s chosen leaders of the Congress of the United States to be convicted by the Holy Spirit and to be given:

Discernment
Wisdom
Courage
Boldness
Truth
Determination
Strength
Perseverance
Nehemiah’s prayer continued:

“And I continued fasting and praying before the God of heaven. And I said, ‘O Lord God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open, to hear the prayer of your servant that I now pray before you day and night for the people of Israel your servants, confessing the sins of the people of Israel, which we have sinned against you. Even I and my father’s house have sinned’.” (Nehemiah 1:4-6)

In studying Nehemiah you learn that God worked through Nehemiah and placed him a position of governmental leadership. There, he engaged the people to join him in a rebuilding process that was astoundingly accomplished in 53 days despite opposition and challenges. In the end, God’s redemptive purposes for Israel were accomplished.

By God’s sovereign power – prayer helps to rebuild.
By God’s sovereignty – prayer defeats opponents.
By God’s sovereignty – prayer touches the minds of even those against His plans…and moves them favorably toward His plans.
It is time that Americans mourn, fast, confess and humble themselves before God and seek forgiveness.

“Prayer helps mightily in all matters concerning God’s cause and wonderfully aids and encourages the hearts of those who have his work in hand in this world.” E. M. Bounds

Note: Johnnye Wilkerson is a poet, minister and caregiver to young women as well as a single mother, teacher, leader and speaker. She lives in southwestern Colorado.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Father, just as You placed a hedge of protection around Job and his household, place a hedge of protection around our President, Donald John Trump, and all around our country. May all that is not of you and the accompanying vitriol and incessant lies and attacks fall flat, one-after-the-other, like dominoes, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the glorious God of the living, amen.

"And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD." ~Ps 27:6

source.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for these countries today.

3328.gif

(Will be adding to the list. For now, praying for these countries, and our country.)

Pray for Haiti.
Moving-picture-Haiti-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Pray for Somalia.

Pray for Zambia.Pray for Israel.

Pray for Kinshasa, Congo.

Pray for Japan.

Pray for Egyptian believers.

Pray for the lost tribes of Israel.
Moving-picture-Israel-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Pray for India.

Pray for Syria.

Pray for Greece.
Moving-picture-Greece-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Pray for Nigeria. Pray for Kuwait.

Pray for Ethiopia.

Pray for Russia.

russian-flag-animated.gif

Pray for Mexico.
Moving-picture-Mexico-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
President Trump is meeting with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker at the White House today, . Praying that our President is granted extraordinary favor, and wisdom, and discernment and clarity, and that God guides his every thought, word, and deed. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Father hear our cry. We NEED Your mercy and Your grace and Your forgiveness desperately, right now, in this moment. Lifting up my prayer in sync with Ronnie Floyd and all who prayed in this video right there in DC, in the "heart" of this nation. Father You DO reign. We declare Your supreme authority over this nation, and ALL the nations of the world. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

President Trump meets with faith leaders.
:heart: Thank You Father for this blessed meeting of these leaders of faith meeting with President Trump, and for their many prayers for this country and for our President, and for the many prayers of their congregations. Thank You for the unity of coming together, under You and blessing our nation, and developing programs that offer Your Hope to the hopeless, etc. Moooove as only You can in more and more hearts, minds, and souls, to be gravitating to what Your will is and for Your glory, in the name of Jesus, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0