✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Praying for Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un and President Donald John Trump today, and in the minutes and hours leading up to the summit tonight @9pm EST here in the states (which will be 9am Tuesday Singapore time). Praying that God's presence is evident and that He guides the thoughts, words, and deeds of each leader and that His will is done and that His grace supersedes ALL things preceding this time and during and after this time. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-American-flag.gif
North-Korea.gif
animated-south-korea-flag.gif

:heart: Thank You father for Your grace and Your favor in what could have been a very critical and disastrous dilemma. May You guide each thought, word, and deed for our President Donald John Trump, and Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un of North Korea and President Moon Jae-in of South Korea. Father moooove as only You can in each heart, mind, and soul, and may Your will be done, and Your inexplicable grace supersede ALL things, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-American-flag.gif

Flag Day.

:heart: Father, thank You for bringing us through soooooo many trials, and that You raised up this country to, through our liberties and freedoms, share Your Good News with the entire world, and to shine Your LIGHT and Your TRUTH, like a lighthouse. Thank You for sustaining us, and as this is "Flag Day", grant us an understanding and appreciation for what our flag represents and to honor it and our country that You have blessed us with, for that reason. May we as a nation honor You today and our flag, that honors You as well, and as it is our President's birthday today, we lift up Donald John Trump to You as well, and ask that You bless him and grant him wisdom, discernment, and clarity, and guide his every thought, word, and deed, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father there are many that seek this country's demise. They hate this country, and us. May Your sovereignty and Your will prevail. We, Your people lift it all up to You, for You to mooooove as You see fit, and for what You ordained, to come to fruition. In the meantime, thank You for the many many ways that You protect us, and bless us, still, against such a tsunami of odds, aimed at us. The enemy is raging. He must've forgotten that to get to us, he'd have to go through You first. You ARE our Shield, our High Tower, our very PRESENT HELP in our times of trouble. Thank You that You are. Help us to keep our eyes staid on You and to TRUST in You, and to seek Your face, and to NEVER EVER forget Who You are, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Father, have mercy on this country. We soooooooo need You. BADLY. Oh God, help us in this tsunami after tsunami of the enemy's un-leashings against us and our President. Have mercy, and draw our hearts, minds, and souls to You, against all odds. May YOU be glorified. Oh grant us thankful, reverent hearts for You, and all of Your inexplicable grace and mercy that You poured out on us, again and again. Shine Your Truth and Your Light gloriously, across this land, from sea to shining sea, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
UN Watch's Mosab Hassan Youssef:
smash the Palestinians and expose them.

Amen. Praying that it is so. Also praying for this courageous man, Mosab Hassan Youssef, for his protection and that God uses him mightily. Father may Your TRUTH and LIGHT pierce the darkness and scatter all that hide in that darkness, sending the enemy and his minions and agents to scattering. May it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Debunking the Palestine Lie.

Praying that Your TRUTH and Your LIGHT shines into this darkness, piercing it, sending the enemy and his minions and agents to scattering. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Charles Krauthammer.

:heart: Just saw on the news that Charles Krauthammer has only a few weeks to live because the cancer has returned and it's a very aggressive form of cancer.

Praying for him, that God intervenes in any and all ways needed at this time, and for God to secure his heart, mind, and soul in the saving grace of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. praying also for his wife Robyn and his son Daniel. Father, moooove against all odds and win the hearts of Charles, his wife Robyn, and his son Daniel at this most urgent time, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

iu

Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner, dead at 68
Thursday 6/21/18 @7:36pm

Remembering the legendary Charles Krauthammer: March 13, 1950-June 21, 2018.

Charles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to be known as the dean of conservative commentators, died Thursday. He was 68.

Link --> Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner, dead at 68

:heart: Praying for Mr. Krauthammer's family and all who knew and loved him at this most painful time of loss and grief. (((hug)))

iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm worn.

That's all i have to say. The lyrics to this song is my prayer. Only You can help this country. I just lift it all up to You. These tsunamis and the whirlwinds of deceptions and blatant lies and hypocrisy leaves me just like the lyrics describe. Intervene as only You can, in this country and all the factions that slam, non-stop, at our very sovereignty, freedoms, and liberties. I'm worn. Intervene in the name of Jesus, amen.

I'm tired
I'm worn
My heart is heavy
From the work it takes to keep on breathing

I've made mistakes
I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed
By the weight of this world
And I know that you can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn

I want to know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
'Cause I'm worn

I know I need
To lift my eyes up
But I'm too weak
Life just won't let up
And I know that You can give me rest
So I cry out with all that I have left

Cause I'm worn

And my prayers are wearing thin
I'm worn even before the day begins
I'm worn I've lost my will to fight
I'm worn so heaven so come and flood my eyes

Yes all that's dead inside will be reborn
Though I'm worn
Yeah I'm worn

Upvote 0