✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Moving-picture-USA-flag-waving-on-pole-animated.gif

:heart: As the elections draw closer, i'm praying for our nation, and all of the American people, that we wake up and take a stand for our nation while we still can, so that our liberties and freedoms and our sovereignty (what's left of them) do not get smothered out even further than they already are. Praying for Donald Trump, that our nation's people's ears open to what his message is, that has not changed for over 30 years. May God intervene at this most treacherous and dire time, when we are on the precipice of total destruction. May God protect and defend Donald Trump, and grant him extraordinary favor, against all odds. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: charleeb
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
animated-American-flag.gif

:heart: Praying that God breaks every chain, breaks every chain, breaks every chain of what is imprisoning the minds and hearts of sooooooo many in our nation, that God breaks the hold on each one. Break-every-chain. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Father, rain down on us Your Light and Your Truth and grant us the eyes to see it and the ears to hear it and the voice to speak it, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Let it rain.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Just as in this clip, the shout that was made, with his dying last breath, so do the voices cry out for the same, here, in this nation. May freedom ring, loud and clear, and prevail, against everything that would obliterate our liberty and freedoms that were so hard fought for, and so many lost their lives over. May more and more people in this nation join in the cry and may it grow louder and louder, stronger and stronger, in spite of and against all odds. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: This (below) doesn't just apply to the time of the Civil War. It applies now. It applies to this nation and all who we elected to be in power, and us, the people, and what we have allowed to fester and grow. I came across this (below) when i was doing a study on King Uzziah of Judah, who became king at 16 years old, and began his reign in a humbleness and a reliance on and acknowledgment of God as the One Who gives favor and victory and blessings and wisdom. However, due to his pride and his not recognizing God Who granted all of this to him, he was struck with leprosy till the day he died. It is the same for this nation. Our nation mocks, ridicules, and not only shuns God, but more and more prohibits even the mention of His name, and glorifies sin, even to the making laws to uphold it and to persecute and attempt to criminalize those who speak out against it, and the laws that uphold those sins.

God help us. Praying that God intervenes at this most dire time of our nation self-destructing from the inside, out. Father have mercy on us and help us, and revive us, and protect and defend us, as only You can, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

'We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth, and power as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand, which preserved us in peace and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us, and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.' ~Abraham Lincoln, Proclamation of a day of National Humiliation, Fasting and Prayer, 1863.

http://www.sermoncentral.com/sermon...rtin-sermon-on-ot-characters-71031.asp?Page=3

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Well now that the UK has voted to "exit" the EU, in favor of maintaining their sovereignty, they will be faced with much pressure, criticism, and attacks, not only within their own borders, but throughout the world. Praying for the UK, that God protects and defends her and that any that have plans for her demise and/or to come against her for this very courageous decision, to be thwarted and stymied. Praying for ALL in the UK, and that God's blessings and favor are upon her. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Ukingdom-1.gif

Prayer threads for the UK:

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/pray-for-england.7853658/page-2

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/eu-referendum-leave-campaign-wins-please-pray.7951575/

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: This sister in Christ, Va'Shona Dixon, speaks the truth about the state of our nation and who we, the American people have elected to put in office, etc. I'm praying ALONG with this righteous, speakin'-the-truth, sister in Christ for our nation. We are in a big ol' mess, and THEN some.

Amen, and God BLESS you sister. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for my nation and contemplating the words of Trey Gowdy:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for my nation along with the many who are praying along with me. God bless Rudy Guiliani and all who love this country and are praying and seeking God to help us at this most dire time. May Donald Trump be granted extraordinary favor from God. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Make America Safe Again.
Trump, 2016

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for my nation at this most devastatingly dire and dangerous time when all that powers that be that are attempting to swoosh Hillary Clinton into the office of the Presidency of the United States. God help us!!! Praying that God Himself intervenes and protects and defends us from such a horror that would surely be the sure demise of our nation. Father, intervene as only You can, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Chris Christie speaks the truth.

God protect us from Hillary Clinton and ALL the powers behind her that are bound and determined, by any means necessary, to place her as the President of the United States of America.

God help us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God help us!!! In this dire and pivotal time, Father I lift this nation up to You and I ask You to strengthen and sustain ALL who are seeking this nation's good against ALL odds. Father I pray for Donald Trump at this most dire and pivotal time. Protect and defend him, and strengthen and defend him, and grant him extraordinary wisdom, discernment, clarity, and favor at this most difficult and harrowing time when it seems that all the forces of the political machine (a Goliath against David, if you will) of our nation rises against him. Father, just as You won the victory for David against what seemed insurmountable odds, may You do the same for Donald Trump. Bless and prosper ALL who stand behind and endorse Donald Trump. Father help! May it be so at this most dire and stormy time for our nation, especially as the terrorist attacks increase throughout the world, while our current President expresses minimal concerns for our nation and is oblivious to the danger of terrorism. God help us! in Jesus name, help us! Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
10/06/16 9:01 AM
PLEASE pray for the United States, and "us", the American people. There are so many who are blind or oblivious to the evil done to the people of Haiti by Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. And he Haiti people have not had a voice till recently about the horrors done to them. And the very one who perpetrated this egregious evil (amongst other things) is a candidate for the presidency of this country. The election is less than 5 weeks away. PLEASE pray that Hillary Clinton is not elected president of the United States. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Oh God, thank You for the grace and mercy that You have extended to us, the American people, that we did not deserve. Thank You for the absolute miracle of Donald John Trump being placed in the White House against ALL odds, even as it seemed that the entire country and the world was raging against him. Thank You for placing him there, to use for Your purposes. And thank YOu for guiding him and bringing him safely through the storm on that raging sea. Strengthen and sustain our President and his staff that intend good for this country and oust those who do not, but are akin to "moles" in the Administration. Shut the jaws of the enemy and his agents and minions and remove his choke hold off of this nation and the American people. Remove the "blinders" and wake us up. Protect and defend us from all harm, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

189683_6f050e3333e9a9c45fda9326ca826904.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dinesh DSouza is pardoned by President Trump.

5/31/18

It is believed that all hell was let loose on Dinesh, including possible entrapment, because of his political affiliation and thus the imprisonment.

Amen that President TRump pardoned Dinesh.

Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Father, in the name of Jesus, break every chain and stronghold and stranglehold on our nation, our people and our government, as only YOU can. Break every chain break every chain break every chain that binds us and remove the blinders, in the name of our powerful Savior and Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Your GREAT Name, Father, is powerful. Each time i hear of the despairing and the deliberate wickedness pouring out from the "news", each and every day, Ad nauseam, i just will turn to YOU more and more, and SPEAK Your great name, and lift it all up to You, for it is tooooo oppressive and overwhelming and despairing for me. I can only bring it all to You, in the Great Name of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Father, as evening approaches, i just lift ALL of the tsunami sized contrived drama and deliberately twisted and bad news, and despairing pounding of one horror after another, via news and media, to You. It is toxic and sick and of the enemy and his minions and agents. And we are inundated with it non-stop. Who ARE these people? The powers that are driving them to be relentlessly toxic and attacking, i ask You to cease and desist and oust it. Enough is enough. Only You can do so, and i ask that You intervene mightily. We, Your people, need Your intervention desperately. Father do so, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
North-Korea.gif

:heart: Praying for President Trump and the second in command of North Korea, Kim Yong-chol (known as Kim Jong-un's right hand man), as they communicate and meet together on 6/1/18 regarding the expected summit on 6/12/19 in Singapore between President Trump and Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un. Father i pray that everything proceeds according to YOUR plan. I also pray that you give both wisdom, discernment, and clarity, and that You guide their every thought, word, and deed. May all un-fold for Your glory, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A Historic meeting at the White House.
(That most of the news media didn't cover.)

God help us.

North-Korea.gif

President Trump and the second in command of North Korea, Kim Yong-chol met in the White House on yesterday, 6/1/18. The outcome of the meeting is that the summit is back on for 6/12/18.

:heart: Praying for President Trump and all our leaders, and for the leaders in North Korea, that God guides each and every one of them and that His will and sovereignty supersedes ALL things. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0