Da best and worst game in the world!

Sleepyd

Jun 24, 2003
London
✟1,101.00
Faith
Protestant
OKKay, this game is simple:

Sum up in a few words the best event/thing/occurance thats EVER happened to you upto now.

Then say what's the worst event/thing thats ever happened in your life.

Then optionally say what would be the best thing in the future that could happen to you.

My Entry:

Best thing upto now: Doing a bible study with a mate alongside the River Exe in glourious summer sunshine this year. I fealt extremely close to God and hopeful for the future; I fealt a great deal of love for Him too. I was also very happy because of the great friend I had and the surroundings and summer were brilliant.

Worst thing: Getting lost in a supermarket as a child

Best thing that could happen for future: I hope to parachute one day.

Go with your things!

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Best Thing : Having my pretty little girls. I couldn't possibly pick which one was more special.

The Worst Thing : My Gram dying. I was so close to her and even now, 4 years later, I still sometimes get the urge to call her on the phone before thinking, "Oh, wait, I can't."

The Best Thing in the Future : My kids growing up into wonderful, happy, adults and giving me little grandbabies to spoil rotten.

Love, Heather

Upvote 0

sr. scholls

The dimmest of lights
May 4, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟1,934.00
Faith
Protestant
The best: It changes on a fairly good basis. Hiking up the Twin Peaks' trail this summer and finding a glacial stream at the very top. The crevass was so breathtaking. I felt as if I were climbing to heaven. Few have encountered such beauty. :)

The worst: Ooh, there are a few! The worst I would say is when I started getting migraines after getting into a nasty bike accident when I was 8.

Best outcome for the future: To travel the world, and do God's will as He intended me to do. Parasailing would be nice too. :D

Upvote 0