• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Cystic area on left ovary and endometrial thickness

vigilantsoul

Mar 4, 2007
✟16,529.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know my question does not pertain specifically to PCOS, but I do have two cystic areas on my left ovary. I also have an endometrial lining of 12 mm. I have heightened my anxiety by reading about other people on forums who are scared of a lining that is 12mm.
Do I have this endometrial lining because of this cystic ovary. Are they in relation with each other? or separate? I have had times where I have a period every 20 days of about 3 rounds then they go every 28 days again and 6 months later or so I have periods every 20 days again. Some clotting and moderate to heavy.

I do hope I can get this help here, if the cystic ovary and the lining are connected I wont assume cancer so readily.

Thankyou and sorry if my question is too unrelated.

\