ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
I've got news for you, reverend:* evolution ≠ Truth.
where did i say anything about evolution being the truth, i was talking about your asinine insistence that a bronze/iron age understanding of animals in the bible is an issue for science.

This means Darwin's Disciples can preach to me all day, and I'm not listening.
i wonder who those are? never heard anyone claim to be darwin's disciples, must be another one of your delusions.

* I'm surprised my buddy here hasn't called you out on being 'narcissistic'.
... what? could you make sense please? where am i being "narcissistic"?
stop jumping to false conclusions and projecting them on to me, my point stands.
you deny the truth when it is given to you, that issues in the bible do not have affect on science because science doesn't need to explain ignorant understandings of a people from thousands of years ago,

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
Steady on there, junior. What has evolution to do with this? I pointed out that no-one is required to believe you if you aren't even going to provide a shred of evidence - which is completely correct.

If I were to then I'm sure you'd be upset that someone else was getting the attention.
i wasn't even talking about whether evolution is true or not, but the truth about his claim that evolution is "pwned" somehow because of something in the bible and when told that science is not wrong because it can't magically answer stuff it doesn't accept anyway.

i don't know where he gets the narcissism claim, is it just a way to evade what i'm saying? i don't know lol.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i don't know where he gets the narcissism claim, is it just a way to evade what i'm saying? i don't know lol.
That's an issue a member of the peanut gallery here has with me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding -- you're no more narcissistic than I am.

Upvote 0

Skavau

Ode to the Forgotten Few
Sep 6, 2007
England
✟41,497.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
This is the same thing all over again AV that I've said to you before. By saying things without evidence and by saying them with knowledge proudly in the fact that they have no evidence you give no-one any reason whatsoever to take anything you say seriously.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is the same thing all over again AV that I've said to you before. By saying things without evidence and by saying them with knowledge proudly in the fact that they have no evidence you give no-one any reason whatsoever to take anything you say seriously.
We don't all run on evidence, Skavau; and to ask it from someone who has it posted in his profile to "please don't ask for any", is just trying to canoe through the desert.

Unlike some people, I live up to my lack of standards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, whatever you call him them. Those dead babies are his fault. He can have all the credit for that.
He already took your sins; the rest you'll have to fend for, yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReverendDG

Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
where the heck did you get yaho from? it doesn't even sound germanic. i've read tons of norse mythology, and i've looked at lists of norse gods before none are named 'yaho'
yahweh is a close approximation of YHWH given the lack of vowels, that is generally how linguists think it was pronounced.
how you could have issue with it, much less make up a god, a german one at that, when it is hebrew is beyond me.

you really make an effort to hide from stuff you don't like don't you.

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,655.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Keep looking -- diddums.

There's probably stuff down there your best computers haven't classified yet.

No, but when AYBABTU gets here, it's curtains for evolution.
Why don't you start looking? It would give a great boost to your Great Commission. I'm sure that if you found all those animals, a lot of atheists - me included - would start reading the Bible with peculiar attention.

Mark 16:14-18 (King James Version)

14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Upvote 0