Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.

'Because the Democrats decided this is just another tool in the partisan war chest, I think there is a real risk that this turnabout will be fair play.'

WASHINGTON (LifeSiteNews) — Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) suggested Friday that Congressional Republicans could attempt to impeach President Joe Biden on “multiple grounds” if they retake the U.S. House of Representatives in the fall midterm elections.

“If we take the House, which I said is overwhelmingly likely, then I think we will see serious investigations of the Biden administration,” Cruz said on the most recent episode of his podcast “Verdict,” during a conversation with The Daily Wire’s Michael Knowles. Democrats “used it for partisan purposes to go after [former President Donald] Trump because they disagreed with him. One of the real disadvantages of doing that is the more you weaponize it and turn it into a partisan cudgel, you know, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”

Continued below.
Cruz teases Biden impeachment if GOP takes back House of Representatives - LifeSite