Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Do you know this author, or is he your son? There is nothing that tells us of his expertise. Just because someone was fascinated by something in his childhood doesn't make one an expert. I was fascinated by baseball, but couldn't swing a bat.
There is no way that you are even making a reasonable argument bringing info that makes your ideas correct

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no way that you are even making a reasonable argument bringing info that makes your ideas correct
See above. The Freemason movement postdated the Knights Templar by 300 years or so.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I would be very interested to see any evidence of that. Got any--or is the above just a repetition of something that was read somewhere?
I have a great way you can find the evidence. Go to meetings of the church of Satan like I did and actually talk about it. They would love to talk about and get a new member for their church at the same time.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And that linked source is just another nutty 'conspiracy theory' blog, claiming, among other things that the Illuminati (!) are still going strong.
I would like you to give me a source that clearly states that what is on that site is undeniably false. Give me a source that specifically mentions that site and how the words written on it is false.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure the artist was there in person.
Maybe he was. Without looking it up tell me who painted this and in what year if you are such an expert. Maybe I will believe you then. At least I actually know of this picture from many books and articles relating to those events and this picture was in just about anything I have ever saw on the subject. It is also one of the most popular pictures depicting the Orders worship of the Baphomet deity.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have a great way you can find the evidence. Go to meetings of the church of Satan like I did and actually talk about it. They would love to talk about and get a new member for their church at the same time.
I asked you about the claim concerning the Freemasons.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I asked you about the claim concerning the Freemasons.
The basis of the Freemasons existed since the crusades. The people are saying that the Freemasons has a 300 year lapse from the Crusades. The only truth to that was that was when the first, for lack of a better phrase, mass grouping lodge was built. But the fundamentals of Freemasonry had existed for a long time even before then.
The earliest masonic texts each contain some sort of a history of the craft of masonry. The oldest known work of this type, The Halliwell Manuscript, or Regius Poem, dates from between 1390 and 1425. This document has a brief history in its introduction, stating that the "craft of masonry" began with Euclid in Egypt, and came to England in the reign of King Athelstan (born about 894, died 27 October 939).[1] Shortly afterwards, the Cooke Manuscript traces masonry to Jabal son of Lamech (Genesis 4: 20–22), and tells how this knowledge came to Euclid, from him to the Children of Israel (while they were in Egypt), and so on through an elaborate path to Athelstan.[2] This formed the basis for subsequent manuscript constitutions, all tracing masonry back to biblical times, and fixing its institutional establishment in England during the reign of Athelstan (927–939).[3]

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You should have had some evidence before making the grotesque claim that you did.
And also at least i keep on getting more info towards the situation when you guys still gave nothing. Give me your primary sources as well. You cant keep asking me for mine if no one else gives anything from themselves that says other wise. I am the only one that is even treating this seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The basis of the Freemasons existed since the crusades.
Well, the basis may have existed since ancient times, but "Jesse" was right that the Freemasons as we know them are not latter-day Templars. The question, however, was where is the basis for claiming some Baphomet connection and for saying that today's Freemasons lecture on it like the Church of Satan allegedly does and "admit the truth to their actions?"

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And also at least i keep on getting more info towards the situation when you guys still gave nothing.
If you have something--enough to make the charge that you did--you should be able to divulge the sources. AT THE LEAST you should be able to give your readers a complete accounting of the story you only made reference to. You gave us an accusation and nothing more than that, no specifics, no reason to think it true, nothing except a website put up by someone whose credentials are nothing but a claimed interest in such things.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
If you have something--enough to make the charge that you did--you should be able to divulge the sources. AT THE LEAST you should be able to give your readers a complete accounting of the story you only made reference to. You gave us an accusation and nothing more than that, no specifics, no reason to think it true, nothing except a website put up by someone whose credentials are nothing but a claimed interest in such things.
My point remains you still give nothing. Your accusations of me giving false material have no merit if you are not giving anything yourself to back your vision up with. And the point remains I am finding info right in plain sight on webpages and books that state my accusations and you are still giving me nothing. Either give me your actual physical evidence without the questions or [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
My point remains you still give nothing. Your accusations of me giving false material have no merit if you are not giving anything yourself to back your vision up with. And the point remains I am finding info right in plain sight on webpages and books that state my accusations and you are still giving me nothing. Either give me your actual physical evidence without the questions or [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off.
Also, MEDIEVAL HISTORIAN CONCLUSIVELY SHOWS THAT FREEMASONRY CAME FROM KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, NOT FROM CHRISTIANITY!- Christian Updates - New World Order.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You are the one who raised the issue and made the charge. I just asked for any evidence you might think you have.
That doesn't sound like a primary source or anything that counteracts my evidence. Why don't you try again?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

That article speaks of John J. Robinson as though he were a living historian. He has been dead for several centuries and was a proud Freemason himself. Indeed, there is not a single mention of Baphomet that I could find in the whole article, most of which had nothing whatsoever to do with Robinson or anything that he wrote.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
That article speaks of John J. Robinson as though he were a living historian. He has been dead for several centuries and was a proud Freemason himself. Indeed, there is not a single mention of Baphomet that I could find in the whole article, most of which had nothing whatsoever to do with Robinson or anything that he wrote.
Hey you wanted me also to find a connection to the Freemasons and the Knights Templar. Which I just did. The Freemasons worship Baphomet and Baphomet worship and knowledge had been around since the Crusades and even a little before. Baphomet worship as condoned by them during the Crusades and would call on the name as fighting and killing. I gave you the info. You are just too blind and liberal-headed to see the truth. I gave you plenty. I don't have to prove myself to you, because the info is there. The whole world will know the truth and see when the NWO rises out of the ocean and rapes the world. Let he who has ears hear and has eyes see. Hardly anybody does anymore. I guess that makes since why 3/4 of the world burns in hellfire. At least the fact that the Templar Knights are being burned alive and feasted upon the the dark lord of hell is comfort to complete nations and peoples that still suffer because of their Anti-Christian brutality. I do not blame Isis for what they are doing now. For a group that labels themselves Christian Knights but do that kind of butchery and Anti-Christian actions is sick. Isis is just doing what these CHRISTIANS did to them. An eye for an eye. Oh yeah. That is something Christians are always saying. So the crutch of blindness that covers today's so called Christians is really gaining power and momentum. The burning of the Templar was an act of God because he hated the way they bastardized his holy name. Saying they are Christians are worshiping a demon, a manifestation of Satan.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
The Templar Knights chose demon worship. Not Jesus/God worship. Not a christian order.

Deuteronomy 13:1-3
“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
The Knights left Jesus and God for Baphomet/demon worship. Not a Christian order.

Romans 3:20
For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.
The Knights were told to go out and murder these people in the name of a dark deity, but claiming it is through God. They followed the non-natural law given to tehm and henceforth their actions were not justified. Crazy that God didn't justify it since the Knights were all for God as all these blind people say.

John 4:48
So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”
People who are blind and liberal-headed cannot truly see.

Upvote 0

Angel dude

Feb 6, 2018
Clio
✟8,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You are the one who raised the issue and made the charge. I just asked for any evidence you might think you have.
Knights-templar-burned.jpg

Goodbye Templar Knights. It was nice knowing you. Well, actually, it wasn't. But at least your'e souls are keeping Hell full and Satan well fed.
Depiction of the Knights Templar being burned (Image: Bibliothque Municipale)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hey you wanted me also to find a connection to the Freemasons and the Knights Templar. Which I just did.
I asked you for any evidence that the Freemasons teach about Baphomet and the truth of it (post 42) and the claim that the Freemasons worship Baphomet (made in post 27). I don't expect to get any since there is none, but that's the issue in case there is any doubt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0