London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then Covid 19 is the one that's being racist. Maybe you guys should try "cancelling" the virus, or maybe riot in the street against it, or write a blog about how you hate Covid 19. But quit using it as a way to justify calling the entire country "systematically racist".

This is a prime example of why you are being ignorant and thus the joke becomes at their expense.

Are you on the right forum, do you think?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a prime example of why you are being ignorant and thus the joke becomes at their expense.

Are you on the right forum, do you think?

What is your definition of "joke"? Go ahead and look it up in the dictionary rather than giving me your re-imagined definition.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What is your definition of "joke"? Go ahead and look it up in the dictionary rather than giving me your re-imagined definition.

I'll get right on that, once you show me a Bible verse that backs up your rather pathetic behaviour here.

I'll be waiting a long time, no doubt.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'll get right on that, once you show me a Bible verse that backs up your rather pathetic behaviour here.

I'll be waiting a long time, no doubt.

Now you can look up the word "pathetic" as well.
Still waiting for what you found for the definition of "joke".

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Confirmed you don't have one. Interesting. Something for you to reflect on.

I didn't see that you looked up the definition of either word. Further proof that you don't have a valid argument against what I originally posted.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And yet they still aren't being denied the medical care, thus the 3x hospitalizations.
The old story was that systematic racism denies those people the same healthcare.

You can be uninsured, denied preventative or early care yet still wind up in the hospital if your situation gets bad and you go to the ER.

Now the facts prove otherwise.

The facts, huh? When did you suddenly discover facts? Everything you've been writing in here is garbage. But that's okay - despite your posts' diversions from reality, you're still doing a pretty good job of communicating certain other truths to the rest of us.

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And yet they still aren't being denied the medical care, thus the 3x hospitalizations.
The old story was that systematic racism denies those people the same healthcare. Now the facts prove otherwise.
again they are being hospitalized at that rate because they don't have insurance and little or no access to testing, and early treatment which, again, reduces the chance of being hospitalized by 80%.

What those without insurance do end up with is a staggering debt from hospitalization

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Then Covid 19 is the one that's being racist.
upload_2020-10-26_15-47-29.jpeg

Really? That is your response?

At least I'm not using the deaths of 220,000+ people as political fodder each night.
1) This is hilarious. Your country is in CRISIS, and when people raise that point you call it "political fodder". I'm curious: What DO you call the death of 220,000 Americans from a single cause? I'm hoping someone would use a word stronger than "inconvinience", "annoyance" or "political fodder".

2) I feel the same way about how 9/11 was trotted out for like, two decades as something to care about.
Hey, come on. It's UNDER 3000 people; honestly, why would anyone care about that? I mean, here you have over 70x that number and it's just "political fodder".

I take comfort in the thought that you CERTAINLY were hypercritical of hte wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and the war on terror on it's whole. I mean, that the ONLY rational understanding one can glean from this.

Maybe you guys should try "cancelling" the virus, or maybe riot in the street against it, or write a blog about how you hate Covid 19. But quit using it as a way to justify calling the entire country "systematically racist".
We don't need to cancel the virus. We just need someone who has the ability to handle a crisis without creating more and more crisis to cover up the fact that he can't control any crisis and that his crisis management style is just make everything go into crisis.

Of course it would help if the people who voted for him recognized that. But they won't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then Covid 19 is the one that's being racist. Maybe you guys should try "cancelling" the virus, or maybe riot in the street against it, or write a blog about how you hate Covid 19. But quit using it as a way to justify calling the entire country "systematically racist".
systemic racism in the form of limited access to health insurance and the services that reduce the chance of hospitalization is why minorities are being hardest hit by Covid 19

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you think pointing out that black people (the sick, in your post) are getting 3x as much treatment as whites is "making fun" of them, then your reading comprehension needs some work.
At least I'm not using the deaths of 220,000+ people as political fodder each night.
they aren't getting three times the treatment they are getting a fraction of the treatments in prevention, detection and early treatment.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, I'm not sure why he'd need to look up a definition.

In your third post, you clearly thought that misrepresenting the situation was funny.

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.