Covid 19 immunity only for 3 months.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: sesquiterpene
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This article points to what I have been saying all along...

I didn't know that "Covid parties" was a thing...I got to looking into them...

People are so stupid.

Vaccines... gonna be so troublesome.
"Strong vaccines" are ones that require multiple injections over a period of time...

There exists a vaccine against all influenza strains...but it is a series of seven injections over months..but you won't get the flu again...for a very very long time.

Covid vaccines that are successful are probably going to look similar with three or more injections over a period of time. So far, most Corona vaccines usually make people more sick if they catch the virus instead of helping.

But they say that they have some that are showing good signs...

I'm thinking that there has to be some other kind of solution to this problem...an antiviral based on the specific antibodies. Probably going to be somewhat similar to the chloroquine medicine that has been so politicized.

I don't know... neither does the scientific community.

But so far repeated injections series are problematic for people finishing the series. They "forget" to get a shot that makes their arm sore and they feel like dirt until it's too late to get the second or third in the series. And if it takes seven? Whew boy...no one will remember what number they are on...it will be impossible to get a whole population immunized.

Upvote 0