Court Rm. timing (Dan.7:9,10; 13,14; 21,22; 25,26)

Tim Ray

Jun 9, 2020
Lincoln
✟14,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
AMP(Dan. 7:21,22) As I kept looking , that horn was making war with the saints and overpowering then until the Ancient of Days came and judgement was passed in favor of the saints... Vss.25-26, ...and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time, but the court will sit in judgement, and his dominion will be taken away,[first to be] consumed [gradually] and [then] to be destroyed forever.

As I understand the highlighted portions of the above texts, the court rm. scene Daniel was shown here in vision, was set/came to order, just prior to the time when the little horn/papacy was removed from power in 1798.

One reason I believe this is that I believe that all the events recorded in Daniels prophecies most take place in the exact order God gave them to Daniel. Certainly the vision of the golden image and the events leading up to the little horn power, prove this to be true, as well as (Dan.8 and 9) And like all events within prophecy when they are fulfilled they become time stamped. However, our commentaries state: Daniel is shown the final judgement in both its phases, investigative and executive." (vol. 4, pg.828) Since the investigative started in 1844, and the executive takes place during the 1000 years, I see a disconnect between this event and our understanding of it. Should you care to join this discussion, I ask that, the Bible and Bible only be your source for any comment. Thanks.

• Winner
Reactions: BobRyan