✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Go bring up the answers to everyone of those questions then."

Why don't you go back where I posted them a few pages back when you first asked them? I'm not going to redo something I have done just because you didn't want to read it at the time. :)

"The Job instance is one in a thousand I bet."

Lets look at that sentence...hmm..what strikes you.."I bet." That's right. Not sure if you would win or loose, but I know it happens and that is enough for me.

"Thats the part of your house that is built on sand."

That's another wrong statement. The belief that God ALWAYS physically heals or else you're out of his will or its your fault or you dont have the faith is something of your house that is built on the sand. It will shatter when you get to heaven if you don't see it shattered here on earth.

"God isn't mad at you, you can go on believing like that "

Ahh...a strawman. I don't believe God is mad at anyone who gets a no when asked for healing, or wealth, or anything physically desireable. He is simply being a good father by saying no.

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by SUNSTONE
You forgot D.
"Tell me your experiences of being healed, and tell me your experiences of seeing someone healed."

John 9
You said the "we" in there means us, that we should do God's work as Christ.

1.If we should do God's work, then show me in red ink where it was Jesus will to not heal someone?

2.If God told you "no" as an answer to a prayer, then why would you ask Him agian?

3.What does this verse mean, "and the prayer offered in faith "will" restore the one who is sick" ? Thats in James 5.

4.Did Job have the same annointing as the church today? Did he have the Holy Spirit living inside of him?

5.Tell me about this verse "Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but expecially that you my prophesy."?

Ecc 7:14 is right, but not the way you see it Louis. The bible says it rains on the just and the unjust alike.
But you take that scripture and put it with building your house on sand, or on the rock and this is what you get with all three verses including 7:14....

Everyone goes through trials, it is those that stand on God's word (meaning those that are doers not just hearers of the word), they are the ones that have built, or are building their house on the rock.
If you simply ignore the gifts, and use worldly things only like money, doctors,public schools(if you ignored the gift of teaching) and such as this, you have built your house on sand.

So don't take that verse of 7:14 by itself, it goes with those other two verses, of it rains on the just and the unjust alike, and those who build their house on sand or built their house on the rock.

Ok Louis let me go get those answers,.....oh wait you haven't answered them yet. :p

Come on brother, just answer the questions please, I pray. :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.