Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was down at the park this morning spending time with the Lord and, this man started to talk to me. He claims God is in him and that hes a Christian but the Holy Spirit revealed stuff to me about him.

The Lord was graceful toward this man and tried to reach out to him. This man is very deceived by the enemy about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please brothers and sisters pray for this man and his health, some of the stuff he was talking about was really out there I think he has some mental illness or something.

My heart was filled with grief when I left. Isnt it wonderful that God never ceases to stop reaching out to people? The Lord never ceases to amaze me.

-----------------------

Also please pray for me. Been having trouble breathing, like shortness of breathe and its concerning. I go to the doctor next week but im thinking of making one earlier. I love you guys thank you :hug:

soyunagile7980

Council Member
Dec 7, 2011
✟17,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I pray that you will be able to breathe easy dear sister...that your worries will subside and that the peace of God will cause you deep rest and ease. May the appointment come quickly so that you can be diagnosed and treated promptly. I also pray for those who claim to be Christians and are not true witnesses for Christ. Oh Lord, heal them or close their mouths that the name of the Lord be kept Holy. Do not let anyone bear false witness to Thee oh Lord. May we continue to walk blameless before you and others for the rest of our days, AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prayer Circle

Feb 4, 2012
OK, Why am I in this handbasket?
✟1,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
0569-07-31-2009.gif

Was down at the park this morning spending time with the Lord and, this man started to talk to me. He claims God is in him and that hes a Christian but the Holy Spirit revealed stuff to me about him.

The Lord was graceful toward this man and tried to reach out to him. This man is very deceived by the enemy about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please brothers and sisters pray for this man and his health, some of the stuff he was talking about was really out there I think he has some mental illness or something.

My heart was filled with grief when I left. Isnt it wonderful that God never ceases to stop reaching out to people? The Lord never ceases to amaze me.

-----------------------

Also please pray for me. Been having trouble breathing, like shortness of breathe and its concerning. I go to the doctor next week but im thinking of making one earlier. I love you guys thank you :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.