Visit site
✟12,536.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We gave our nine-month-old his first biter biscuit this week, and he threw up. We thought it was caused by something else (there has been a bug going around) but then we noticed that he has thrown up all three times he's had a biter biscuit, and otherwise hasn't puked in months.

Has this happened to any of your kids? He has been on formula (soy) for several months, and eats stage one and two baby foods. But the biter biscuits are the first cookie-type thing he has had, so we're thinking he could be allergic to something in them.

We definitely aren't going to give him any more of them, but we're wondering if we should do more, like call the nurse tomorrow or something. What do you think?

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It could possibly be an allergy or reaction that he might outgrow.
My son was allergic to anything with rice or rice flour as a baby and toddler. He threw up rice cereal and any baby food made with rice flour. We couldn't give him anything with that in it.
He can eat rice now that he's older. He started eating it at maybe 3 years old and can tolerate it now.

Upvote 0

HeartStrings

Mar 14, 2007
Nevada
✟7,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi im a alergy mamma her.. my son is deatlhy allergic to peanuts.. and vomiting is NOT a normal sign of an allergy if that puts you at ease..usually ist some sort of rash and or breathing problems. he may just not like them or they are too rough on his tummy!!

Upvote 0