Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Who would guessed that," files: FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.
"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.
One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”
Imagine that, Hillary Clinton selling influence. :doh:

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
She won't be able to serve if convicted.
No time for that. Likely the indictment will be delayed.
My prediction remains; that Hillary's crimes will catch up to her prior to the election and that Biden will be asked to run for the Dems.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No time for that. Likely the indictment will be delayed.
My prediction remains; that Hillary's crimes will catch up to her prior to the election and that Biden will be asked to run for the Dems.
Probe and indictment are not the same thing. It will drag out past the election. Look how long it took Watergate and Monica/Paulagate to play out. It would be quite interesting- historically- to have two modern Presidents face Impeachment for perjury that happen to be married to each other.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let me guess. Some will say the source is invalid or biased. Some will say we don't have the whole story. Some will say the story is fabricated. Some will say it's just a smear campaign. I'm sure there are other reasons I can't think of.
This is fox, not breitbart or WND, so they will likely report accurately (with some bias of course, but honestly they aren't even as bad as ABC anymore)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It would be quite interesting- historically- to have two modern Presidents face Impeachment for perjury that happen to be married to each other.
This congress doesn't have the nerve to impeach Obama, must less a second Clinton.
I think we've become a nation where a plurality of the citizens care nothing about the lawlessness of their public officials so long as they see some good coming their way.

Upvote 0