Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's so sad that Christians are trading in their liberty for this. They're throwing their rights to the government. Why is NO one up in arms that LIQUOR STORES AND ABORTION CLINICS are allowed to operate freely, but churches are forced to shut down? Does NO ONE LOVE JESUS ANYMORE? THIS IS TYRRANY! Too many lukewarm churches!
I agree. And here are my views on the whole topic of the Corona Virus.

This will be my only post on this string about the Corona Virus. I do not have time for more, or to argue about it. If you disagree you get the last word, and sorry, I won't even read it.

First, here is a link from Ron Paul who was a very long time U.S. Representative. He is also a physician.
The Coronavirus Hoax

In my state 80 people have died of CoVid-19. Yet millions have been put out of work, not allowed to go to school. On Fox I saw that people were even being told even how they should operate in the bedroom!

Last year 80,000 died of the flu in this country, a pretty typical number. Where were the calls for ventilators and the putting people out of work and out of school? Right now we have the flu as usual which is killing people but no one is advising "social distancing" for that? Why not? It as killed more people than CoVid-19. And many believe the CoVid - 19 is just another usual virus that goes around in the winters most years.

But it is being used to take away people's constitutional rights and violate our Bill of Rights. Folks, this is like Nazi Germany. Notice all the talk about "essential services" which was one of their favorite phrases for squashing people's rights and even killing so many.

I have seen people saying that police departments have shut down businesses that are not "essential services". When did the police get the right to do that? Legally? Where did Cuomo get the legal right to tell people to stay in their homes? What legal documents say that if they THINK (or want you to think) there is a pandemic, then politicians get the right to tell people where they can and cannot go? Etc.

I personally think this whole phenomenon is fueled by too much T.V. watching. T.V. puts you into a trance state, the better to buy their products and their propaganda. Some say there are even more sinister things about T.V., with new technology.

I also personally think the right wing and the left wing - i.e. dems and republicans - are on the same bird, and that their tail is the media. They fuss and fight and act like they hate each other. But it's all theater. Brought to you, I believe, by their true rulers, the globalists.

Again, if you disagree, fine. Have the last word. My experience is that people either "get it" and see a scam or they don't. In my little town and in comments on You Tube (which are not controlled by the MSM) I see more and more people feeling like Ryan Paul, though admittedly most are buying whatever the media and politicians tell them.

I feel we need to pray about something far more sinister and potentially far more deadly than the Corona Virus. Bye!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,904.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. And here are my views on the whole topic of the Corona Virus.

This will be my only post on this string about the Corona Virus. I do not have time for more, or to argue about it. If you disagree you get the last word, and sorry, I won't even read it.

First, here is a link from Ryan Paul who was a very long time senator, and a Speaker of the House, in the USA. He is also a physician.
The Coronavirus Hoax

In my state 80 people have died of CoVid-19. Yet millions have been put out of work, not allowed to go to school. On Fox I saw that people were even being told even how they should operate in the bedroom!

Last year 80,000 died of the flu in this country, a pretty typical number. Where were the calls for ventilators and the putting people out of work and out of school? Right now we have the flu as usual which is killing people but no one is advising "social distancing" for that? Why not? It as killed more people than CoVid-19. And many believe the CoVid - 19 is just another usual virus that goes around in the winters most years.

But it is being used to take away people's constitutional rights and violate our Bill of Rights. Folks, this is like Nazi Germany. Notice all the talk about "essential services" which was one of their favorite phrases for squashing people's rights and even killing so many.

I have seen people saying that police departments have shut down businesses that are not "essential services". When did the police get the right to do that? Legally? Where did Cuomo get the legal right to tell people to stay in their homes? What legal documents say that if they THINK (or want you to think) there is a pandemic, then politicians get the right to tell people where they can and cannot go? Etc.

I personally think this whole phenomenon is fueled by too much T.V. watching. T.V. puts you into a trance state, the better to buy their products and their propaganda. Some say there are even more sinister things about T.V., with new technology.

I also personally think the right wing and the left wing - i.e. dems and republicans - are on the same bird, and that their tail is the media. They fuss and fight and act like they hate each other. But it's all theater. Brought to you, I believe, by their true rulers, the globalists.

Again, if you disagree, fine. Have the last word. My experience is that people either "get it" and see a scam or they don't. In my little town and in comments on You Tube (which are not controlled by the MSM) I see more and more people feeling like Ryan Paul, though admittedly most are buying whatever the media and politicians tell them.

I feel we need to pray about something far more sinister and potentially far more deadly than the Corona Virus. Bye!

My uncle is dead from this virus, the people who have been through it do not compare it to flu and it is far more contagious and is operating in warm weather conditions so it is not merely seasonal. Its death rate currently appears to be 10 to 50 times normal flu. There will have to be a reckoning of how to balance economic interests with the threat this plague poses as a 2 year lockdown while we wait for a vaccine is not feasible but this is not just media hype. So yes you are right you do not get the last word here.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My uncle is dead from this virus, the people who have been through it do not compare it to flu and it is far more contagious and is operating in warm weather conditions so it is not merely seasonal. Its death rate currently appears to be 10 to 50 times normal flu. There will have to be a reckoning of how to balance economic interests with the threat this plague poses as a 2 year lockdown while we wait for a vaccine is not feasible but this is not just media hype. So yes you are right you do not get the last word here.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. However, the problem is systematic misdiagnosis. There's no way to definitively test for the alleged C-19 strain, and ppl dying of pre-existing conditions are being ascribed to C-19. Doctors are being told to go as far as to report it as cause of death after the patient was hit by a truck, as this doctor points out.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry to hear about your uncle. However, the problem is systematic misdiagnosis. There's no way to definitively test for the alleged C-19 strain, and ppl dying of pre-existing conditions are being ascribed to C-19. Doctors are being told to go as far as to report it as cause of death after the patient was hit by a truck, as this doctor points out.

yeah ummmm that doesn't explain new york, or italy and other places, and they are NOW pushing to add people, but only those that fit within the conditions. This conspiracy is dangerous and stupid.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

This only works in the states, what does Italy, france and european countries have to gain by creating this conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah ummmm that doesn't explain new york, or italy and other places, and they are NOW pushing to add people, but only those that fit within the conditions. This conspiracy is dangerous and stupid.

Of course it explains the massively inflated numbers everywhere. Fact is, the C-19 strain can't be properly isolated, so the tests are predominantly if not entirely returning false positives, plus the fatalities are all due to pre-existing respiratory and other conditions. It's not rocket surgery.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,904.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

No this is absolutely untrue. For example this study in Italy shows a considerable excess mortality this year over last. Indeed the Italian death stats may be 3 times larger than publically stated.

COVID-19: excess mortality figures in Italy

My uncle had other conditions any one of which could have killed him in time. But the trigger event, the tipping point came with Covid-19 as it has with premature deaths across Europe.

But even if you choose to ignore the science ask yourself who benefits from this crisis. Aside from Greta Thunberg and the eco warriors there is noone except the Chinese who themselves lost people. If Trump thought this was a Chinese conspiracy can you really see him playing along with it!?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course it explains the massively inflated numbers everywhere. Fact is, the C-19 strain can't be properly isolated, so the tests are predominantly if not entirely returning false positives, plus the fatalities are all due to pre-existing respiratory and other conditions. It's not rocket surgery.

thats both wrong and ignores the very real fact of hospitals being overhwelmed and people dying in numbers we've not seen before.

• Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually it will that's why the CDC says to do it and they should know more than armchair scientist like us. Also no country can take a total lockdown for long, they either go back to work or the country dies. There are places that can go to work, practice what the CDC says and be okay. As the other poster says you can not shout down an active country long with killing the country. If we stay absolutely shutdown for six months there would be no more USA, there would be a great depression the likes your ancestors never imagined, and would very fast start looking like the walking dead or mad max. A leader has to balance both as President Trump wants to do, with the advice of Medical experts.

Nice to the point outline there.
Most solid post that I have read in a while.
M

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At the end of the day, there are people who are willing to unite for the protection of country and its citizens in the face of a deadly disaster.

Then there are others who are too weak, too privileged, too selfish, who refuse to do their part.

I’m proud to be part of the former, glad to cut myself off (during and after the pandemic) from those that feel the latter.

This is an era unlike anything since the 50s and 60s for people willing to proudly and loudly pledge their allegiance to the wrong side of history. It would be fascinating if it wasn’t so desperately sad.

• Winner
Reactions: A_JAY
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
On February 24 on Rush Limbaugh's show said:
“Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. ... I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

And do you remember that Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Donald Trump were all downplaying this?
Coronavirus does cause the common cold. There are many different forms of Corona viruses but not all cause a disease.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT
immadatyou.gif

This thread was moved from Current News & Events to The Junk Drawer.

Please read the Statement of Purpose for Current News & Events. It includes:

Current News & Events Statement of Purpose

The Current News & Events forum in the Discussion & Debate for Christians Category is for Christian members to discuss newsworthy events that are currently taking place in the world with other Christians. All news and current events must be documented or validated with a link to a credible online news source in the original post (OP). Political discussions with other Christians should be discussed in the Christians only Politics forum.​

Videos are not credible news sources.

Upvote 0