Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
CarnalReligion said:
So you just WANT to woreship a God?

And I dont woreship satan as a being, I woreship him as a symbol.
Also when I said I woreship him as a symbol, I meant I use him as a symbol, I dont woreship anything in satanism except my self a little bit.

Upvote 0

BlessedVegan

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2004
SC
✟59,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know that you worship Satan as a symbol...I wasn't meaning you are the type to worship him as a living being. But I have no interest in worshiping symbols, as I said. I don't "want" to worship a God, per se. It's not as if I was running around looking for God because I had this serious need to worship. I'm just interested in religions in general and found the Prophecy interesting..and then once I started studying I became convinced. But once I discovered there is a God who does good things, I want to worship him, and I want to learn more about him and what he expects of us.

Upvote 0

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God,
I come before you now and I ask You to reveal Yourself to this hurting young man. We know that You are indeed real because of the difference You have made in our lives and because of the awesome beauty of Your creation. We praise You that this young one is seeking You. Hold him in Your Holy arms. Love him Lord and help us all to love him too. Its in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

JohnnyV

Aug 14, 2004
✟628.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
CarnalReligion said:
Did you woreship Satan as a symbol or being?
I worshipped myself, as you have said..but tell me how does 1 month compare to 7 plus years????
CarnalReligion said:
You werent as comitted as i am to satanism I suspect. Because if you were you wouldnt be doing what I am now or have such a strong belief.
CarnalReligion said:
ive been a satanist only for about a month. Before that was studying and reading.
If you think you have seen everything I have seen in one month, you are not being truthful to yourself. I have done things I can not mention because of my committment. Im telling you.. you are being trapped in a lie that is not easy to get out of my friend.

CarnalReligion said:
How? Because you read a book? Thats ignorant . I dont understand how people can be so gullible and live these days.
You never answered my reply to this. How did you get your facts about Satanism?? A Book right, The Satanic Bible, o and lets not forget , WEBSITES, which we all know are factual in every instance.
CarnalReligion said:
Ive read the satanic bible and most of Anton Szandor LaVey's websites. His theory's make more sense than anything ive EVER heard in christianity.
I understand you are young and are seeking answers to life. Thats wonderful! I also get the feeling that your life may not be all you would like it to be.
Religion, no matter which one you choose, or non-religion will fix your heart & life like Jesus can. Notice I did not say Christianity.. let me tell you why. Christianity has its good points. The bad part is that the different denominations of christianity bring division and strife to the believers more often than not. Jesus wasn't about all that. Jesus was not a religion, he was a savior of the masses from religious dogma & sin. Seek him, not Christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Locket

Speak softly and carry a BIG STICK
Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
ok. Um alot has been posted while I was off. So there's no way I'll answer everything.

I dont get how someone can woreship something that CANT exist.
How can he NOT exist? Where's YOUR proof?

And you said that WE need proof to show God exists and that the whoel world relies on proof nowadays.

Not so. there' no REAL proof that evolution is real. Every obne they've dug up that they says supposrts their theory has been proven a hoax or misconstrued. There's no proof but many ppl believe it.

Also we have no REAL proof that atoms and the like truly exist. We've run tests that back up the theory but haven't proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. But that's one of the basic things of science- that there are atoms.

Upvote 0

TrueAuthority

Nov 25, 2004
Montreal
✟15,151.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
CA-Liberals
Words of advice

Before believing what mainstream media tells you, look into the matter yourself. You are your own scientist, and can, with proper study, come to scientific truths firsthand. Don't take their word for something, and don't take our word for something. Truth is truth, fact is fact, and patiently lies waiting, like a fossil, to be discovered.

Upvote 0

BattleAxe

Excited To Know Jesus
Aug 30, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God, Himself, is the only one who can really convince you of His exsistance.

Jesus demonstrated this when He asked Peter "Who do men say that the Son of man is?" and Peters reply was "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God" and Jesus said "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 16:13-17

It is my prayer that you will seek God and that He will reveal Himself to you in a personal and profound way.

:amen:

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CarnalReligion said:
Did you woreship Satan as a symbol or being?
You stand in the middle of creation and have absolutely no idea why and can deny God!? You are surrounded by wonders and can think them accidents? Just having aconscious being as a child, I remember saying, "why am I?" -
The Bible says that you knew and all men know that God exists, but trade the truth for foolish lies that men dream up when that can't produce one living being, or hand, or finger, or even one little cell that has life. So they gather together and put names on things just as Adam gave names to the animals in the garden of Eden where God gave His creation a critical choice between good and evil, and then they can say there is no God. This is the wisdom of man - not the wisdom of the ages. It is held together by liars that want to have no responsibility to God and prefer the sins they have grown into rather than obeying God and His law. Because they need to justify themselves, they search and find in their imaginations ways to cross God out of the picture and sooth and soften their guilt before Him, but it won't work. Each man dies and then stands before God and gives answer for why they preferred lies to truth - darkness over light. They hated God enough to deny Him for their sins which were only temporary. Not very wise, when they could have obeyed the Lord and not been fooled by the pride of man - serving Him and others in peace and joy.
All the proof and evidence is out there yet you say you have found none. I say that you stand in the forrest of evidence and are blind to it until you pray from a broken heart and want to see with all your heart because God resists the proud by gives grace to the contrite and humble of spirit.

Romans 1:18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves.
19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts.
20 From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God.
21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. The result was that their minds became dark and confused.
22 Claiming to be wise, they became utter fools instead.

Ps 34:18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Ps 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite
heart—These, O God, You will not despise.

Ps 40:4 Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Jas 4:6 But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."

Upvote 0

jehovahway

Jul 18, 2004
Birmingham .alabama
Visit site
✟335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
CarnalReligion said:
Ive been researching God/Jesus christ in all of my free time for a LONG time, and found no answers. I thought I was christian for about 10 years in my childhood until I DID research. Thats why I want to see if any of you so called Christians have proof that your god exists or his prophecies have been proven.
Well lets see you said i thought i was a christian ,Do you know what a Christian
is?
The holy bible makes it plain.Let me see if you measure up.
Do you know that your a sinner and you haft to be saved?
Do you know that we have one are two places we go forever?
Do you know that you are a created spirit being sent to a body
that you parents created for you to live in while your on earth?
Do you know that without being saved you will set in a burning
lake of fire with satan and his angels forever?
Do you know that a Christian starts out as a babe in Christ and
only can receive the milk of the word of God,
Do you know that without Gods Holy Spirit you will never know
about God are the deeper things of the Truth he can reveal to
you?
Does any Christian question what God has said in his Holy Bible?
Do you know what Faith is?
Do you know how satan and his angels lie to people and they dont
even know he excist?
Do you think you are going to go to any web site on earth and find the truth
to your Question?
Do you not know that the Holy bible says satan is a killer a thief,a lyer,evil from the word go and he wonts all of us listening to him all our born days.?
Do you not know the holy bible teaches search out the meaning of ever thought we have comparing it to what the holy bible says about that thinking.?
Do you know satan can control your thinking and your tongue at his option.?
Do you know he has you right where he wonts you believing a lie instead of
the truth.?

I did not haft to see satans angels to know if their real,i dident haft to see
Gods Angels to know if their real the holy bible says they are.

Now i am a Christian i have the holy spirit which connects me with God.
i have Gift 7 of the 9 gifts that a christian can get ,that has Gods Holy Spirit.

I can see both satans angels and Gods Angels.They are not hidden from me.
I also have made a request to Jehovah and his Son to send their mighty
Angels to my location.to help deal with satans angels that were on a high power level.
Jesus Christ sent a 12 foot tall Angel to my location to deal with satans angels.

These are the things that a Christian can do if they know their God.

My first quesion to you was do you know what a real christian is.You have been told what a Christian that knows the holy bible can do.

But you haft to know your God.

I will make you this promise if you will get dead serious with King Jesus
Christ and say this Jesus does this person that says he knows you

will you be real in my life can i know if your real myself will you show me the way to you

Looking for answers on any web site will never bring you into truth.
But getting on you knees before a loving God and tell him i dont know if
your real will you bring me to the place in my life where i can know for
sure your everything the bible says you are.
And he will make himself real to you.I will Rejoice with you when he comes
to be real to you.
Because to reject Jesus Christ is a sin you will never get over because he
Loves you Just like all the other Christians here do.and he wonts
you in heaven with him.Take Life not death with satan forever
Jehovah in the name of you son king Jesus Christ i make a request that Ministering spirit from heaven be sent to this person and give confort in
the fact that you are indead real and you wont to be real in his life
For allready we know he wonts answers to his questions that only you
can give him and i call it do in Jesus holy name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

carmi

Nov 1, 2004
✟16,723.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
CarnalReligion said:
Any of you out there who know there bible really well and study alot. I would like you to convince me to believe in Christ and God. I have done alot of studies to and at the moment I am athiest. But dont just tell me have faith in eternal life cause christ gave his life for you. Back up your word please.

CarnalReligion said:
I guess some people dont comprehend what im saying. Is there any proof that the prophecies are being fulfilled ect. You cant just believe in something without knowing its real. Thats pure stupidity .

Maybe reading the Bible is not what you call studying - but I am sure your many studies brought you to science, scientific research, medical procedures.
God in His infinite wisdom made sure that science will provide you with some insights, illustrations on how God works and operates. That new life is possible and even a new birth, a second birthday.

Did you read in the Bible about "the operation of God" and "graft"? Don't believe me, don't just take my word for it. These terms appear in the Bible.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I just got online now, I read about 3 of your posts since I said I had ENDED this debate. Theres no way I can answer all of your questions/statements.

Id rather have an indulgence in what you people call sins. You try to avoid the sins? They cannot be avoided. Say your alarm clock goes off in the morning for work, you dont want to get up right? "Sloth". You see your idol and all his sports cars, "Envy". You buy clothes not for the heating and protection of your body but for your appearance. "Pride". That should be enough examples for the sins.

Satanism is a Carnal Religion, not in a maze of spiritual pipe dreams. I do believe in a god, as in an intelligent creator. I do NOT believe that God is what the bible says.

There are so many theory's I can post but do not find the need. None of you will be satisfied.

And dont pray for me.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Dont ask me questions anymore. If you can actually read you'd see the forum says convince me, not harass me with thirty different questions at a time. If you got some actual knowledge and want to share how you started to believe in Jesus ect. then post. If not, dont bother being an ass.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.