Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Of course it's from the Bible..a prophecy from some other source doesn't do a thing to prove the Bible, so I wouldn't post it. Sure..it could have been made up. But what is the liklehood that a completly made up story in the Bible would predict the problems in the Middle East today? If it is fake, it's a pretty lucky guess, IMO.
And as for the nature thing...I'm not trying to say that nature should prove God to you. Obviously if that was proof for you you'd have been a Christian a long time ago. What I'm doing is defending that Daughter of God answered the questions you put forth in your original post. So she didn't succeed. She was attempting to help you out, that is my point. And because of that you should try be respectful of her. That is what I'm saying.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
"Any of you out there who know there bible really well and study alot. I would like you to convince me to believe in Christ and God. I have done alot of studies to and at the moment I am athiest. But dont just tell me have faith in eternal life cause christ gave his life for you. Back up your word please."

Is what I asked RIGHT? I didnt ask for an opinion on some dumb theory. I asked for some actual proof that god was real. I think I could have thought of what she said on my own. So again, No she did not answer what I asked for.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This thread so far has been pointless, and as I suspected it cant be proved. If only everyone knew how dumb the christian theory is they would change. But I guess the world is too gullible. Maybe next time im at 7/11 ill persuade the owner that money is only a form of monopoly cash and ask him if I can borrow some for a day.

Upvote 0

BlessedVegan

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2004
SC
✟59,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You asked for proof that God is real..and we both posted proof. Proof is different to everyone, and all we can do is show you what proved it to us. If it doesnt' work for you, so be it. Somehow I get the idea you never had any actual interest in trying to get anything from what people posted here. But that's ok, it can't be helped. You cannot help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

Upvote 0

Locket

Speak softly and carry a BIG STICK
Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Fulfilled prophecies hm? Oh goodie!

Well many prophecies have come true and have been proven by today's leading scientists. Lemme see... there was this one city that was prophesied not to have one stone on top of the other. It mentioned who would do it and how.
Archaeologists ahve discovered the accounts are perfectly accurate. Also many accounts where there have been prophecies that have been fulfilled hecklers and unbelieveres say that the book it was mentioned could have been written after it took place. Historians say that's impossible. that the details in the book are too accurate to have been written a couple thousand years later when the prophecies mentioned came true.

Upvote 0

rwl

Insert witty comment here
Nov 21, 2003
W. Hartford, CT
Visit site
✟1,123.00
Faith
Christian
And the reason you're not getting real answers is because you're not asking real questions. You're mocking our faith and our belief. In you vast existence you've obviously researched everything there is to research regarding Christianity and the belief it stemmed from.

If you're just going to waste time and bandwidth there are 100+ other websites that you can pose your question on. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The scriptures are so written and intertwined both Old and New Testament that no group of men could have done this.

Carnal, maybe you could pose a specific question to us, something that is bothering you, we may not have any answers, but then again we may.

Also you said in one of your posts we might believe anyone that said he was Jesus, if he performed miracles ect. Not at all, look for this; "Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For he judges fairly and then goes to war. Rev 19:11 "On his robe and thigh was written this title:King of kings and Lord of lords." Rev.19:19

Carnal, this is the picture of our mighty King, when you see this---you will know.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have to admit, There is a big chunk of me that wants to be christian again. But I just dont find it right. I dont get how someone can woreship something that CANT exist. I think that religion is a theory to explain the unexplainable and to give reason to us, thats it. If there was no religion we could accomplish more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
BlessedVegan said:
Why is it that God can't exist?
He could exist, but he also cant exist. It is a bit rational that he is the ultimate creator. But it also makes sense that he doesnt exist because there is proof. And the world today relies on proof.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
JohnnyV said:
IF you truly want to KNOW God, then you need to pray.. Read the word of God and be open minded to what it is saying.
IF you are able to be open to satanism.. what is it about Christianity you cannot be open to?
Like ive said, Satan isnt a god. He is opposing christ. So basically its just NOT believing in christ because there is no rational way he can exist

Upvote 0

JohnnyV

Aug 14, 2004
✟628.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
To Be quite honest Carnal, I dont have the answers you are looking for. I KNow what I believe and how I came to this belief, but my experience is not going to be the same as anyone else's .
When I was your age I was into witchcraft, Satanism and all that.... I got away from it for a time. Then from the age of 28- last year, I was a practicing witch.
I understand your questions, I understand the conflict .
All I can say is keep seeking the truth and you will Find Jesus there with open arms. Be positive in your lifes pursuits, satanism has no hope.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.