✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AR,

I was never much of a pork eater. But I ordered a half of Berkshire pork this spring and it's good! The ribs were amazing. :D

If you're going biblical you've gotta go all the way. I don't keep kosher and keshering (purifying) a kitchen is a lot of work unless you don't have much in there! Not to mention the dishes and I have multiple sets.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Mmmm...I feel hungry

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
AR,

I was never much of a pork eater. But I ordered a half of Berkshire pork this spring and it's good! The ribs were amazing. :D

If you're going biblical you've gotta go all the way. I don't keep kosher and keshering (purifying) a kitchen is a lot of work unless you don't have much in there! Not to mention the dishes and I have multiple sets.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Again, we're speaking of the old covenant here so it's perfectly alright to eat pork in my humble opinion. :)

@April_Rose

Some Christians do think Tourette syndrome is a sin of the flesh and and an excuse to curse. I do not believe this but I have seen this opinion expressed by "christians"

They can't help it though. :/

Football is a load of old codswallop!

Would that be American football that you're speaking of or European?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Again, we're speaking of the old covenant here so it's perfectly alright to eat pork in my humble opinion. :)

AR,

My choice to abstain would be based on the Lord's direction, medical requirement, or ethnicity. I didn't eat pork while in the synagogue and rarely prepared it. We were taught the principles of a kosher diet and understand the religious and practical reasons behind it. But I never felt the Holy Spirit leading me down that path. Even now. He's made amendments to my diet that I've shared in another forum. But that wasn't one of them. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Black licorice is delicious.

I just read that only .35% of the world population likes it.

I find that figure highly suspect; as I often see a bowl of candied anise seeds on the way out of Indian restaurants. India composes a huge part of the world population; and anise tastes much like black licorice.

What say ye?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I find that figure highly suspect; as I often see a bowl of candied anise seeds on the way out of Indian restaurants. India composes a huge part of the world population; and anise tastes much like black licorice.

What say ye?
I

I enjoy liquorice, especially black but I also like the salted kind, especially the Dutch

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What say ye?
Hate it :D But I have some Finnish friends who think I'm insane and threaten to feed me salted black licorice candy and ice cream :D

Upvote 0