Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sadly I cannot drink any of them anymore because of inflammation in my joints which gets triggered by it. I know, am weird!!

I do enjoy green teas, especially the Genmaicha Popcorn Tea from Japan.tastes just like buttered popcorn. @NerdGirl123 I bet even you might be persuaded to take a sip?

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kenco milicano decaff is delicious

And so is douwe egberts decaff

and the decaff "Jane austen" coffee that Sally Lynn's tea shoppe does in Bath, UK.
I have NO idea what any of that means :D I've only very recently discovered that I like the flavor of coffee. The extent of my taste is an occasional frap or latte from Dunkin Donuts :D

• Informative
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sadly I cannot drink any of them anymore because of inflammation in my joints which gets triggered by it. I know, am weird!!

I do enjoy green teas, especially the Genmaicha Popcorn Tea from Japan.tastes just like buttered popcorn. @NerdGirl123 I bet even you might be persuaded to take a sip?
Buttered popcorn flavored TEA?

I'll try anything once, but that does not sound like something I'd enjoy :D

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,769.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

I love tea. I grew up having tea parties with friends. We felt so grown up! We weren't allowed to have coffee but tea made us feel like little adults. It started small then we included treats and played dress up. Everyone had their own tea set. It was a precious time.

My daughter enjoys green tea. Especially ceremonial matcha. Do you have other favorites? We have a wonderful European tea purveyor in the area. I'm always on the lookout for something new. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love tea. I grew up having tea parties with friends. We felt so grown up! We weren't allowed to have coffee but tea made us feel like little adults.

That is incredibly cute! I remember having chocolate milk and pretending it was coffee. :D

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have NO idea what any of that means :D I've only very recently discovered that I like the flavor of coffee. The extent of my taste is an occasional frap or latte from Dunkin Donuts :D

I was last in the USA in the late 90s and I remember Dunkin Donuts. Loved the doughnuts! Prefer them to krispy Kremes

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love tea. I grew up having tea parties with friends. We felt so grown up! We weren't allowed to have coffee but tea made us feel like little adults. It started small then we included treats and played dress up. Everyone had their own tea set. It was a precious time.

My daughter enjoys green tea. Especially ceremonial matcha. Do you have other favorites? We have a wonderful European tea purveyor in the area. I'm always on the lookout for something new. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella
I

I love chocolate tea sold at the Boston Tea party coffee shops in the UK

have this shop in my town which sells all kinds of teas including 57 varieties of Rooibos , many Matchas, read that taste of banoffee pie, chocolate mint creams, chocolate orange, green teas, black teas etc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Softening an Oreo by dipping it in water is just as good as softening it by dipping it in milk. You only *think* it tastes different.
Now that is controversial. I can tell because my body is recoiling at the very notion lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Knee V
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Softening an Oreo by dipping it in water is just as good as softening it by dipping it in milk. You only *think* it tastes different.

it could taste similar if you using skimmed milk

personally the only way to go is dipping oreos in hazelnut or almond milk

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,769.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I

have this shop in my town which sells all kinds of teas including 57 varieties of Rooibos , many Matchas, read that taste of banoffee pie, chocolate mint creams, chocolate orange, green teas, black teas etc

That sounds nice. I like doing food and beverage hampers. Some I put together or purchase constructed. I may do some for the holidays. A few venues remain closed to indoor dining.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟945,769.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I

I looked up the store online. It doesn't appear that they ship. But thankfully there are many sources in the UK who will. Tea and nibbles are always nice. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,003,971.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have no regard for people who would be labeled as "activists". I do not care what issue they are trying to push or what they have to say. Honestly, I wish they'd go away and leave everyone else to live their lives.

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0